Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland (642 Views)

Ladies, See Picture Of Ideal Woman / Who Is Your IDEAL Woman / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by IamEh(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Hi,

I'm a working class guy ready to mingle with a working class lady of a maximum age of 28. The problem is that my taste is a bit high and I'm finding it hard to come across any at the moment, so I'm checking Nairaland for one. Who knows, she might be out there.

She must be intellectually sound and ambitious, have pretty face, nice smile and be a bit hefty (moderate - big boobs), hmmm, with good figure 8 shape. She must be smart and career-orientated. She must be open-minded and be progressive. Finally, she must be disciplined. I uphold discipline so much because I think it will ensure we raise great kids in the near future.

If u fit the above descriptions, kindly PM me (non-smokers please).
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by greatnaija01: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2019
I hope u find this here BUT sadly MOST LADIES OF THIS CLASS BARELY ENGAGE IN SITES LIKE NAIRALAND.... and they will not be on social media seeking the father of their kids..

I suggest you go to new gen churches, seminars and conferences (like WAFBEC starting today at CCC), Night of a thousand laughs.... Then send your request to be reposted by instagram handles with great followership like TUNDEEDNUT and likes...

you will stand a better chance.

IamEh:
Hi,

I'm a working class guy ready to mingle with a working class lady of a maximum age of 28. The problem is that my taste is a bit high and I'm finding it hard to come across any at the moment, so I'm checking Nairaland for one. Who knows, she might be out there.

She must be intellectually sound and ambitious, have pretty face, nice smile and be a bit hefty (moderate - big boobs), hmmm, with good figure 8 shape. She must be smart and career-orientated. She must be open-minded and be progressive. Finally, she must be disciplined. I uphold discipline so much because I think it will ensure we raise great kids in the near future.

Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by IamEh(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2019
greatnaija01:
I hope u find this here BUT sadly MOST LADIES OF THIS CLASS BARELY ENGAGE IN SITES LIKE NAIRALAND.... and they will not be on social media seeking the father of their kids..

I suggest you go to new gen churches, seminars and conferences (like WAFBEC starting today at CCC), Night of a thousand laughs.... Then send your request to be reposted by instagram handles with great followership like TUNDEEDNUT and likes...

you will stand a better chance.

Thank you for that. I will check it out.
I appreciate your input
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by he2nuh(f): 3:19am On Jan 13, 2019
IamEh:
Hi,

yea sure you can
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Yes you can find perfect working class lady.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
IamEh:
[s]Hi,

If u fit the above descriptions, kindly PM me (non-smokers please).[/s]

See long requirements like bet9ja slip. If a lady with all these requirements exists, more than enough men would have gotten her in real life she wouldn't be free anymore to be available on mere social media forum like this.
Then your requirements too high, perhaps you're one of the wealthy Saudi Princes.
Lets say you even get a lady with all you listed but she lack important virtues of a woman like purity, faithfulness, maturity, God-fearing.
Mr man, if you really want to marry, better start looking for more mature qualities in a woman, or else you will get yourself a figure 8, hardworking useless dog slay queen.

Anyway, I recommend funmasticqueen, she's on NL and has all the attributes you listed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by IamEh(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

See long requirements like bet9ja slip. If a lady with all these requirements exists, more than enough men would have gotten her in real life she wouldn't be free anymore to be available on mere social media forum like this.
Then your requirements too high, perhaps you're one of the wealthy Saudi Princes.
Lets say you even get a lady with all you listed but she lack important virtues of a woman like purity, faithfulness, maturity, God-fearing.
Mr man, if you really want to marry, better start looking for more mature qualities in a woman, or else you will get yourself a figure 8, hardworking useless dog slay queen.

Anyway, I recommend funmasticqueen, she's on NL and has all the attributes you listed grin grin
Lol, that's quite funny tho. Well, I'm putting my judgement on physical look alone, other qualities come into play as well. But as much as I want to date a mature, God-fearing and faithful lady, morphological aspect of it is also of essence. Your comment makes a lot of senses....thanks
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by ValCon888: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
The sad truth is; nairaland is a warzone and majority of the chicks here are battle hardened.

I doubt you'd find the qualities you seek here but goodluck!.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by coolestofall(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2019
U can find anywhere just depends on luck n patience. N dnt mind those ones advising u 2 compromise on ur requirements. Very soon they wld b d ones even suggesting what u shld put on ur list. As I said, luck and patience.
Re: Can I Find My Ideal Woman On Nairaland by Agboki: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
IamEh:
Hi,

Oga u fit finally find clay ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lie Have You Done It This Year;d Or You Did It Last Night / 90 Sweet Good Night Text Messages For Him And Her / If She Replies This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.