Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? (553 Views)

I am a sexxx addict please help me / What Is Wrong With Relationships Nowadays?? / Where Can I Find A Girl That Doesn't Want Sexxx? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? by Eglobalma: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2019
It’s really sad that these days relationships are only about how big your deek is or how much you can perform. I have lost two girls that really liked me because I couldn’t perform to their satisfaction. So wait you can’t get a girl now if you’re not a sexxx assasin?
Re: Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? by N0favors: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Cuz most people in relationship have nothing to offer but dïck & puśśy
Re: Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? by Jungpablo: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Eglobalma:
It’s really sad that these days relationships are only about how big your deek is or how much you can perform. I have lost two girls that really liked me because I couldn’t perform to their satisfaction. So wait you can’t get a girl now if you’re not a sexxx assasin?

lol OP nowadays everybody wants satisfaction in everything it's not always about sex but anything worth doing is worth doing well so up your game and if you want to bleep a girl you should bleep the hell out of her. taink you
Re: Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? by Uglymugg: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Why don't women dress moderately anymore? Have you seen how provocative they dress? Do you know the amount of sexual images you are being fed with when you leave your house? You don't even need to have a TV to become arouse. Just try going out. Back in the days, women covered up completely, but now, the cloths they wear outlines every single curve in their body. This is why we think about sex everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Relationships Nowadays Only About Sexxx? by kunleweb: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Eglobalma:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hours after his baby mama stab him,Man Professes Love For his baby mama Later / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / See Davido Cute Pic React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.