Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (579 Views)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Sergioaguero: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
From; idonshayo.com blog

Man divorces wife on honeymoon after seeing her first time without make-up

A woman from Mpumalanga has been divorced by her husband on their honeymoon just a few days after their wedding.

The bridegroom dumped the woman after he saw her with no make-up for the first time according to ..click the link below to view photos and read full article below

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/man-divorces-wife-on-honeymoon-after-seeing-her-first-time-without-make-up/
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by Jaysolu(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nonsense
so you want to tell me dat all d while they were dating she was painting her face on every single day they met until after their wedding
Re: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up by dollytino4real(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
divorce is not the end of life,

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Faming to table level / How Would I Be Sure If She Loves Me?? / Excited Bride Mocked After She Shared Her Traditional Wedding Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.