Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand (8131 Views)

Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Agboki:

Any grl wey date dat guy dey irresponsible.

Guy, na hairstyle be that, you hate it, another guy likes it. You can't just judge people by their looks. And even if they're irresponsible, dating them doesn't make you irresponsible. Church girls fall in love with gangsters all the time.
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Agboki: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
chiefqueen:

Guy, na hairstyle be that, you hate it, another guy likes it. You can't just judge people by their looks. And even if they're irresponsible, dating them doesn't make you irresponsible. Church girls fall in love with gangsters all the time.

Our society frowns @ dat kind of hairstyle,tattoos etc broda dis is Africa.
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Agboki:

Bleep the society! Why y'all keep living to please a bunch of people who don't even care if you exist?
FYI: I'm a girl.
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Agboki:

Bro, stop living to please the society and live to be happy. Whatever you do, you can never please them.. I for example, i don't give a fu*k. Do the same!

Besides, girls are more turned on by these type of guys. They make them go crazy unlike these good nice sissy boys lol..
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Chineduogbojo95: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cars loved by Nigerians that would not get newer models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nic0X4bdm90
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kooldon:
None can satisfy me, so I'm nt interested
do you do hook up, i pay.
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Frozenovenreagan: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Mysociallife:
remove no. 4
why number 4
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Mysociallife: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Frozenovenreagan:
why number 4
he's not fine

Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Frozenovenreagan: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mysociallife:
he's not fine
haha, you're just a hater, all those guys there are all fine and I think he is 2nd finest after number 1...enemy of progress haha
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Kooldon(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
So much ego. I dnt f**k those that boast
dancok:
do you do hook up, i pay.

Ernesthugo:
i can go rounds of ur choice
See tramadol talking
Re: Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kooldon:
So much ego. I dnt f**k those that boast

i don't boast, i just assume u will like to hear the pay side, so is that clear? What do you think now, are u banging?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.