Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries (8139 Views)

I’ve Slept With My Husband’s Father 12 Times And Now I Can’t Stop, Am Confused A / I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo / ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Youngblogger: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Being immoral in today’s world is gradually becoming the norm of the century as a young lady, age 23-years of age in a popular tertiary institution in Ghana has shared her story of how she slept with almost every man in her class.

The young lady (name withheld) pleaded for help as she shares her sad ordeal on Facebook

“I don’t know how it happened, but I think it all started after my ex-boyfriend broke my v¡rg¡n!ty. Before that, I had a strong ph0bia of it. After that incident, I started having strange feelings for it which I thought was normal. We could have it like 4 times a day until the unfortunate happened and we broke up.

Even in school, I have sl£pt with almost all the male students in my class and some of my lectures. Frankly speaking, I don’t know how it always happens. I feel for it with the least touch by a guy. And this has indirectly lured me into having with different guys… ... Read More from source link below

See Source >>>> https://yawabase.com/ive-slept-with-almost-every-man-in-my-class-23-year-old-beautiful-lady-shares-her-story/

1 Share

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Anwons(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
I have nothing to say.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by EngrMcDon(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Great achievement,, A very big congregations to her

1 Like

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by goodmorning40: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Men are loose
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
that's great abeg what's the name of the school and what department?
asking for someone

1 Like

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Ochyes: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Surrender to Christ and go for deliverance. Also spend time in God's word and in prayer. Shalom
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by DukeJoe17: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
goodmorning40:
Men are loose
[/s]
You won't die if you can sound unbiased for once.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by goodmorning40: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
DukeJoe17:
[s][/s]
You won't die if you can sound unbiased for once.
You will live if you can be reasonable for once
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by DukeJoe17: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
goodmorning40:

You will live if you can be reasonable for once
if to be reasonable will make me sound bias and offensive then let me unreasonable in peace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Iamicekid(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shakira pin ka ri ile, je ko debi awa na fe je nibe
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thank goodness, na one of them go still put you for house. I don't pity the unlucky one Sha because that is what they like. A girl who will easily give it to them any time they want.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by CandyOps(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
goodmorning40:
Men are loose

Most Men are cheap actually. Just like Oso we're sooo easy to get.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
At D End One Simp Will Be Running After Her In D Name Of I Love.

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
You made it your PURPOSE on earth, so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Oturatetuala(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Congratulations on your big achievement in life.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Dayoebe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
One simp will still give out 40 tubers of yam on top community hoe

One man's food is another man's poison
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Once a hoe always a hoe.
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Exc2000: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked

Na wa. Animashahun

It's because of nympho like her our ancestors decided to be cutting off female clitoris and doing harmful genital mutilation

1 Like

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by IVORY2009(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Thank goodness, na one of them go still put you for house. I don't pity the unlucky one Sha because that is what they like. A girl who will easily give it to them any time they want.

Not true, not all men are like that
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
goodmorning40:
Men are loose

Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by iamyemiakins(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
EngrMcDon:
Great achievement,, A very big congregations to her
Afi congregations na cheesy
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Beverlyjean(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Have u tot about her not ending up getting married
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by AtaniFx: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lol.Mute lipsrsealed
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by careytommy37(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lamba tales from Ghana undecided
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by PolymathAdeoye(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2020
tongue
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Just keep yourself anonymous o

Even a born again brother would think twice before accepting you with these records angry
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by blinking001(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2020
This one na orisirisi something grin
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by alphaNomega: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2020
The topic sounds like a battle cry, she needs more men!
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by femi4: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2020
The real definition of world class
Re: i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries by Nackzy: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Enhyaaa, just remembering destiny in Uniport

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.