Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (25501 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Course Mate:
I am so good that I can attack both cold and hot pots,I also have the history of attacking twice a day ...... on days when chicken,fish or goat meat vists frying pan
Chai my brother

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2019
And you described her as a lady? I don’t know why Nigerians think that all women are ladies. This woman can’t be a lady.
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by cyr4me: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
The Monkey claimed she didn’t know she went that far. not far travel [url][/url][b][/b] angry she would have gone to USA
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Emmzy201:
Cant someone steal meat in peace again. My mum didn't do this to me
The girl sef no wise, I have a special talent in opening pots without the slightest noise
l'm more perfect than you..My mother is a perfect among all the mothers.WOW! I stole her money to buy kulikuli..
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Afonjas, na dem na dem
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yoruba people and family killing, spits
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Poverty.

It is not poverty but sheer wickedness. Is she the only poor mother in the world?
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Demigod10(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evil woman.
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by propsvila: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Even the woman that did this must have stolen more than what the little girl stole during her child hood.

Who No steal Meat from Pot
But I don't support stealing but the woman went too far

Perhaps the woman is frustrated due to bad economy

Buhari Why??
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Albertone(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
How heartless!
But I can boldly say I have never stolen anything in my life before.When I open the pot,my mum knows I am hungry and looking for food not meat.
No one has ever believed me when I tell them.
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by raphretle: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
This woman knows not God
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Not everyone that gave birth is a mother . I stole meat as a child even did worse. And I still turned out alright. undecided this is child abuse . A child can be raised with proper values without scaring them for life physical and emotionally

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by TinaG(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's a pity. Poverty at it's peak
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Iyajison: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
OK..

Maybe we'll start looking 4 dis so called leaders stealing from Nigerians pot...

But hv not seen any brutality dey o.... Jxt a cut
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
What nonsense
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evil mother
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by Rosarie(f): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
That woman is depressed and frustrated.she needs help.she needs to breath.she needs to be counselled.she allowed pressure take a better part of her.she needs help not arrest
Re: Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
All these married men and women that gets angry and frustrated with things best known to them,

They should stop venting their angers on there children

They are not the cause of your situations, rather your situations are depriving them of their happiness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self / Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.