Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

45 Things Every Lady Must Know About Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 Things Every Lady Must Know About Their Men (388 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

45 Things Every Lady Must Know About Their Men by hackman34: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
You think you know it all as a lady? just read the 45 things you need to know about your man so that you can spice up your relationship and make it better.

This one’s for the ladies. Fellas, you can hang around if you want to, but you gotta stand over there in the corner and be real quiet. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hit on your girlfriends and wives, but I got a few things to tell them. Trust me, this is for your own good.

Okay girls, now it’s just you and me. You’re all looking very pretty today, maybe we can go grab a drink sometime—no, shit. I promised I wouldn’t do that. Sorry. Habit.

1. You Gotta Stay Away From His Internet Search History
You can’t handle it. It’s more or less the same for every guy, so don’t think he’s a perv or anything. But if you go browsing where he’s been, you’ll regret it. There are some things you can’t unseen.

http://musicreview.website/45-things-every-lady-must-know-men/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret W / Striking Undergraduates Should Go Learn A Trade Or Skill Now / 3 Reasons Married Sex Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.