Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Let Me Stop Pretending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Stop Pretending (635 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / My Experience At An Hotel That Made Me Stop Judging Women (pics) / You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Stop Pretending by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
I spent the whole of last year as an apprentice in a computer repair/technician's workshop and I must say it has been a year well spent and I'm now more confident than ever to be independent in no distant time, but the problem is that I'm done with my apprenticeship, as in, I don't know where to go from my boss workshop.

I don't have capital to start anything meaningful so I think I need a place probably a computer repair/technician's to absolve me so that I will keep my hands busy and for me now I prioritise experience more than anything at this stage.

There is another option and that is building customers from my boss old customers which I don't fancy plus I don't have the strength to do Oso ahia as we Igbos call it.

I welcome all suggestions as it will prove invaluable to me.

I'm in Lagos though.
Re: Let Me Stop Pretending by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Using this opportunity I'm reaching out to computer repair/technician's offices or industry that will require my services.

I'm an excellent laptop/desktop repair technician, printers and scanning machines with an open mind to improve my self even further.

Good communication skills, articulate and calm under pressure. I think I can improve any atmosphere I find myself as I'm this jovial type and as a trained engineer I come with all the largess, enthusiastic to the core and will always find a way.
Re: Let Me Stop Pretending by FuckAuntySpam(f): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
You're not ready for sound SUGGESTIONS. if you're ready, you'll go to the right section to post this not this romance that's oozing of kids and perverts

1 Like

Re: Let Me Stop Pretending by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
You're not ready for sound SUGGESTIONS. if you're ready, you'll go to the right section to post this not this romance that's oozing of kids and perverts
traffic
Re: Let Me Stop Pretending by Eberechi24(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Work for your boss while he pays you till you save some money and start yours.

Building customers from your boss is not a crime as far as you know your job very much After staying with your boss without gaining some customers trust, you need to ask yourself if you are truly good at what you are doing?

If you are not ready for osio ahia, then you have to go back to village and sleep. Are you sure you are igbo? You want everything on a platter of gold.

My friend go and hustle smartly!!
Re: Let Me Stop Pretending by chiommy123(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
You can meet someone to give you a portion of his shop to do your biz or you can team up with other hustlers to rent a shop

(1) (Reply)

Nine Things That Make You Unlikable / Many People Might Not Know This Answer. / Breaking News: Bushyanuss In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.