Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

6 Things you must Realise As you Clock 25. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things you must Realise As you Clock 25. (496 Views)

Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? / Reduce How Often You Eat These 4 Foods Once You Clock 40 / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things you must Realise As you Clock 25. by kollinzgee(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
1.you are on you own
as you clock 25 parents,elder siblings become nonchallant about your emotonal and financial welfare. you are free to make you life decisions on your own.common sense tells you nobody owes you anything especially if you are a graduate so prepare to leave home anytime soon.
2.LIFE IS A GAMBLE
if you are not ready to take risk then you cant go far in life.a man without courage and balls is almost useless at 25 discover your purpose and passion and pursue them relentlessly or else you are on the track to failure especially if you are not from a rich background.i must face life with relentless motivation and drive till i get what i want.
3.I HAVE LIVED QUARTER OF MY LIFE.
As you clock 25 you have like a quarter of your life on earth if you are to reach 100 .100-25 you see!

4.never take women words and actions serious.
at the 25th year i discovered women words and actions are mostly fake believe them to your own detriment.like for example when i meet a lady i show her my real and solid confidence to wow her.They mostly play hard to get initially and form voltron but i just smile while i say funny and childish jokes i never let it throw me off balance i will later get her attention as i remain persistent and let her see i got guts and courage.
secondly i my elder sister who loves guys with six pacs and ripped body married a pot bellied man and she loves him like crazy wooow.you see why women should not be taken seriously as a guy dont get emotional about womens behaviour dont take it to heart.

5 Real friends are few
most of the guys and girls in your life are just there to milk you so you have to be wise dont be manipulated.

6.start looking for your soulmate
as you clock 25 you have to start looking for a meaningful relationship no games bro find a good girl you love and win her heart. being broke is not an excuse i repeat it is not an excuse unless you love gold diggers and manipulators. be wise bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things you must Realise As you Clock 25. by Jonadull: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol
Re: 6 Things you must Realise As you Clock 25. by LordIsaac(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
kollinzgee:
1.you are on you own
as you clock 25 parents,elder siblings become nonchallant about your emotonal and financial welfare. you are free to make you life decisions on your own.common sense tells you nobody owes you anything especially if you are a graduate so prepare to leave home anytime soon.
2.LIFE IS A GAMBLE
if you are not ready to take risk then you cant go far in life.a man without courage and balls is almost useless at 25 discover your purpose and passion and pursue them relentlessly or else you are on the track to failure especially if you are not from a rich background.i must face life with relentless motivation and drive till i get what i want.
3.I HAVE LIVED QUARTER OF MY LIFE.
As you clock 25 you have like a quarter of your life on earth if you are to reach 100 .100-25 you see!

4.never take women words and actions serious.
at the 25th year i discovered women words and actions are mostly fake believe them to your own detriment.like for example when i meet a lady i show her my real and solid confidence to wow her.They mostly play hard to get initially and form voltron but i just smile while i say funny and childish jokes i never let it throw me off balance i will later get her attention as i remain persistent and let her see i got guts and courage.
secondly i my elder sister who loves guys with six pacs and ripped body married a pot bellied man and she loves him like crazy wooow.you see why women should not be taken seriously as a guy dont get emotional about womens behaviour dont take it to heart.

5 Real friends are few
most of the guys and girls in your life are just there to milk you so you have to be wise dont be manipulated.

6.start looking for your soulmate
as you clock 25 you have to start looking for a meaningful relationship no games bro find a good girl you love and win her heart. being broke is not an excuse i repeat it is not an excuse unless you love gold diggers and manipulators. be wise bro.

Words in marble....so true!

(1) (Reply)

2 South African Men Weds One Girl - See Wedding Video / The Humble Maid Who Caught The Prince Heart. / White People Are Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.