Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? (3320 Views)

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Quality20(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Many men are in the habit of sleeping with all these sex hawkers as if there are no good chaste girls around. How do these guys even cope with the terrible smells exuded by these dirty things? Of do they think that good chaste girls are all pretenders or what? I Reilly can't imagine myself or any right thinking person making out with a public hookomg up lady, its at the very least disgusting and very dirty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2023
All Man to himself, different strokes for different folks.
Every opinion matters so what works for you definitely won't work for thext person in line but remember in all you do total abstinence is key πŸ—οΈ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Fkn MODAFUKKAAAAAAAAAAAAHs

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by victory36(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2023
Let the men breathe! They masturbate, problem. They patronize hookups, problem. They rape, problem. They become celibate, problem. They decide to have girlfriends, even bigger problem (s). Rest ijn.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2023
Mayb the hookup girls u av met do smell,but am sure most of them are clean.
So u don't know that one man's hookup girl is another man's serious girlfriend.
Most of those girls u see on hookup sites are ppls serious babe.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Felimax(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Nai homosexuality take dey start!

Tueh! Na Dem!
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by frbona: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2023
Be like say this thread go sweet sha πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by UptownVibes(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Most of those girls u see on hookup site are ppls serous babe.
Maybe he thought the hukcup girls fell from the sky. Na people serious girlfriends mostly do hookup pass. Some even spend the hookup money on their serious guys..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Abrahamweb(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2023
Quality20:
Many men are in the habit of sleeping with all these sex hawkers as if there are no good chaste girls around. How do these guys even cope with the terrible smells exuded by these dirty things? Of do they think that good chaste girls are all pretenders or what? I Reilly can't imagine myself or any right thinking person making out with a public hookomg up lady, its at the very least disgusting and very dirty
They are cheaper than having gf and besides maybe na fairly used hookup girls you dey carry.
Maybe na orange market you dey go carry your own from.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
Quality20:

Are they clean themselves? You should know that like begat like. Anyone who can condone smell is equally a stinking person so everything go come mix. To think they even pay for it shows you how used they have become to smell.

95% of men patronize hook-up girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2023
Abrahamweb:

They are cheaper than having gf and besides maybe na fairly used hookup girls you dey carry.
Maybe na orange market you dey go carry your own from.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Imagine... Responses like this sums up my submission which is.. 95% of Nigerian men patronize hook-up girls.

It doesn't matter whether she's an orange girl or working class lady, fact remains that's she's a smelly public toilet because every Tom and Harry can enter her; even a dirty disease riddled pig will enter her as long as they can afford her. So what exactly are you trying to defend here?

Anyways, person wey dey smell no dey perceive him own odour.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by AfahaAbia(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Quality20:

Some bastard's even give them head

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Nonexisting1: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
Highway vaginarians dey flush pussies like toilet, good hotels now have the amenities that enable them to. They flush and oil the pussy with good fragranced lubricant and voila, every odor is gone. By the way, that's how to know them. Once your babe dey go inside toilet flush pussy immediately after sex, she is an olosho. That's one habit they can hardly hide. No dey fucck her raw. Doubt me at your own risk.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by luizpippo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

A few who appear on my tiktok are posting their boyfriends, gassing them up meanwhile they are hawking punna on michat🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by whitejs: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Highway vaginarians dey flush pussies like toilet, good hotels now have the amenities that enable them to. They flush and oil the pussy with good fragranced lubricant and voila, every odor is gone. By the way, that's how to know them. Once your babe dey go inside toilet flush pussy immediately after sex, she is an olosho. That's one habit they can hardly hide. No dey fucck her raw. Doubt me at your own risk.

What if she's not an asewo but still flush pussy?
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
UptownVibes:
Maybe he thought the hukcup girls fell from the sky. Na people serious girlfriends mostly do hookup pass. Some even spend the hookup money on their serious guys..

I know. I have 4 girlfriends that are hookup girls, although I don't know about that spending money on the guy part. I always insist on STD testing though, although they seem to have that part under control(I think a lot of them don't play around with that).

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Abrahamweb(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Imagine... Responses like this sums up my submission which is.. 95% of Nigerian men patronize hook-up girls.

It doesn't matter whether she's an orange girl or working class lady, fact remains that's she's a smelly public toilet because every Tom and Harry can enter her; even a dirty disease riddled pig will enter her as long as they can afford her. So what exactly are you trying to defend here?

Anyways, person wey dey smell no dey perceive him own odour.
Na you know for yourself o.
I no carry you come
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Tunagee(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
The hookup ladies you met must be from the ewedu tribe?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Quality20(m): 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nonexisting1:
flush bawo? Na toilet ? Abeg u dey make boys fear , have u considered that guys down south do give head?
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Imedickson1(f): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abeg, how hell dey smell?
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by lascos912(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
there is this lady that i know,if you see how serious she's with her guy
the day i realized she is also into olosho i wasn't be able to close my mouth for 30mins

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by RealEzee(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I know. I have 4 girlfriends that are hookup girls, although I don't know about that spending money on the guy part. I always insist on STD testing though, although they seem to have that part under control(I think a lot of them don't play around with that).
some babes dey take care of demsefs normally
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Okoroawusa: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Olosho toto clean pass your wife own and I am not joking
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by brawlings(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
lascos912:
there is this lady that i know,if you see how serious she's with her guy
the day i realized she is also into olosho i wasn't be able to close my mouth for 30mins
YOU "wasn't' WHAT?
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by anochuko01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
One stays in my compound.

She can't stand one minute without scratching somewhere on her body. I wonder how her clients dey cope.
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Alusiizizi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
RealEzee:
some babes dey take care of demsefs normally

I'm fully aware of that, plus, one is far less likely to come upon nasty surprises(i.e. "I just discovered that my babe is a runs girl"wink and these girls can be easily manipulated(they tend to have self esteem issues).

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Pelumisamuel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
victory36:
Let the men breathe! They masturbate, problem. They patronize hookups, problem. They rape, problem. They become celibate, problem. They decide to have girlfriends, even bigger problem (s). Rest ijn.
correct
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by SuccessfulRichi: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Don't mind the boy. I ordered two hook up girls for my cousin who just came into the country. Omor na ppl serious babes. One had to beg me to wait small cuz the boyfriend is around 😁
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Evolutionism: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Quality20:

Personally i see "Most" Nigerian Men and Women as Lowlives. They fit themselves.

I don't do anything Nigerian Ladies/Women again. Let the dead bury the dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:58am On Nov 12, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:

Don't mind the boy. I ordered two hook up girls for my cousin who just came into the country. Omor na ppl serious babes. One had to beg me to wait small cuz the boyfriend is around 😁
True most of them have serious boyfriend cox they still believe in marriage.
Imagine after fucking u still see one yeye guy that will agree to wife u

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Fiscus105(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Tunagee:
The hookup ladies you met must be from the ewedu tribe?

Thank God u finally admitted that ur women from bia-fraud republic can also fuckkk bambiala provided money involved.
Re: Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? by Babaken(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Cheap olosho When you carry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land / The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married / Open Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.