Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68351 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Erums(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Geez.. Im so happy right now.. This reflects my childhood.. Infact na wetin man take dey go message that time. Mnow now u don come back.. Cos u got to fly like aeroplane

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngzubi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:

Hiiiii grin
Eloplane

Exactly grin cheesy grin

You got it my dear.... Eloplane!!

7 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
Youngzubi:

What!!.

You're just being obnoxious,it implies your weakness of intellect and lack of judgment,how can you be so quick on quoting people even before the comment pops up it shows how vapid you can be. Spits...

SMH... So because i made a post about village life that tags me a"bushboy" mehn some people lacks humility....

I don't need to say much before everyone can deduce how sycophant and assclownery you're... I grew up here in lagos and we gat our own family house, but unlike you that eats from hand to mouth such that you can't even afford transportation back to your village during festival season my family always travel to my hometown every year at least to celebrate with our people,believe me i learnt a lot during those periods. So stop quoting people and go find a good paying job with your so called "good grammar"....
[/s]

Shut up
.very local person

Everything you said can be summed up as total rubbish
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
phranklyn92:

"Loca"
Look who's correcting someone's grammar.
The end is really near

You obviously didn't understand the word play there!

You are indeed very local and probably school in ajaokuta primary school ..
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by phranklyn92(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

You obviously didn't understand the word play there!

You are indeed very local and probably school in ajaokuta primary school ..
Nice move bro!
I ain't having none of that!
You made a mistake!
Live with it!
You turn rapper all of a sudden!
Word play my posteriiiooor!!! grin

31 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Burgerlomo: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make I take style say hi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Paxie55:
You know see my mention ni. angry angry
No vex babe. My phone off ni. sad

How have you been? I know you ooogrin . You did it abi? grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who else used the leaf to make purse?

I did ooo, even acted mummy and daddy drama self! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngzubi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Shut up
.very local person

Everything you said can be summed up as total rubbish

Pig!!!.... Shiiiii just swallow the bitter truth, you're an orphan without future i guess you just wonna empty all your frustration on me..... But no no no! grin

Goan sleep... Eloplane grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by sportowladmin: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

What has growing up in slums got to do with playing with the leaf?

The above photo is that of a mango leaf turned into a toy blade with a stick at the middle. You’ll need a big compound to have a mango tree or if you are lucky, your school might have a number of mango trees. Kids pluck the leaves, turn them into blades or propellers.
It’s for children irrespective of your upbringing or the economic statuses of your parents.
Most homes/compounds with mango trees and other economic trees are not located in the slums.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
Youngzubi:

Pig!!!.... Shiiiii just swallow the bitter truth, you're an orphan without future i guess you just wonna empty all your frustration on me..... But no no no! grin

Goan sleep... Eloplane grin
[/s]

Wow

You sound so dumb and hungry that I can smell the gastric juices eating away at your intestines from here

Poverty has damaged your thinking
Hahahahaha

Wow , poverty has totally broken your spirit grin

No wonder nairaland is were you spend your whole day

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
[s]
phranklyn92:

Nice move bro!
I ain't having none of that!
You made a mistake!
Live with it!
You turn rapper all of a sudden!
Word play my posteriiiooor!!! grin
[/s]

Imagine the incoherent gibberish you typed ?

Are you mentally ill?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
na paper we use oo.we stick a broomstick in the middle of the paper wey we take form plane propeller then as we start to dey run d propeller go start to dey rotate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

Shut up your mouth there angry

It's not compulsory to comment angry

19 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
u sabi d game wella..also reminds me of paper plane we used to make those days..lol

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by phranklyn92(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Imagine the incoherent gibberish you typed ?

Are you mentally ill?
imagine how incorrigibly recalcitrant you are! You don't have to display your absolute dumbness for all and sundry!
Fvcking clotpole! smiley

18 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by phranklyn92(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
gbosaa:

What has growing up in slums got to do with playing with the leaf?

The above photo is that of a mango leaf turned into a toy blade with a stick at the middle. You’ll need a big compound to have a mango tree or if you are lucky, your school might have a number of mango trees. Kids pluck the leaves, turn them into blades or propellers.
It’s for children irrespective of your upbringing or the economic statuses of your parents.
Most homes/compounds with mango trees and other economic trees are not located in the slums.
God bless you a thousand times over for this comment!
Leave that dimwit alone to wallow in the absolute shallowness of his thinking

17 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IamPlato(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
lefulefu:
u sabi d game wella..also reminds me of paper plane we used to make those days..lol
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by 1F30M4(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
We used paper tho, it was really fun

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by rame18(f): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
See how men have turned this thread into a battle field. ISIL vs Syria liberation. cool

5 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngzubi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

No wonder nairaland is here you spend your whole day

Hmm mr grammar.. Just take a look at the blonder u just blew..... Spits

Low life!.. Take a glance at your signature then tell me if it's not your compound witches that is playing with your weak destiny... I blame the old witch that conceived you.

benin no dey carry last grin...and you're still forming posh... Smh

Old vagabond

18 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Evercurious(f): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
LiveByNight:

Then keep it to yourself if you didnt experience what the OP meant

11 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Evercurious(f): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
Its your type that actually lived in face me I face you house.

Busybody!

Thank you my dear..Real busybody... Aproko no 1

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Treasure17(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol. Good old days.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2019
on top tree leaf, na him people dey fight this new year... cheesy

I blame Buhari... if Police and Army were conscripting people into the military by force, this boy no for dey here dey type plenty Grammar. angry

3 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by dayleke: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi...

Lol
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by kushercain: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Why diswans dey fight??

Them don chop na

5 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Godskidk(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=LiveByNight post=74454801]Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses[/quote
It's obvious you were holes up in one big house like that with no friends and co..
Op actually had a childhood, so don't come here claiming Mr. Urban

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by kushercain: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Wow

You sound so dumb and hungry that I can smell the gastric juices eating away at your intestines from here

Poverty has damaged your thinking
Hahahahaha

Wow , poverty has totally broken your spirit grin

No wonder nairaland is here you spend your whole day

And this guy is almost 40?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Godskidk(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Assuming you were born with a silver spoon (which is hard to believe considering your manners). Everyone didn't have that, that's no reason to insult anyone
Attention seeker

13 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

"Living La Vida Loca." and it doesn't mean growing up in the slum, it means Living the wild/crazy life.

You've just learned something new today from a local somebody... you're welcome wink

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.