Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68352 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Gaddafithe2nd:

Are you really in your late 30s because, the way you replied people on this platform shows, you have no home training.
Baba stop lying. You have been abusing people about their socio-economic status and their use of grammar on this post meanwhile, you typed gibberish. What is La vida local? What useless word play? Are you speaking Spaninglish? Word play ko, word order ni. Say the word like the owners do say it. Shioor!
Tú no eres inteligente.
[/s]

No seriously at this point I have to guess ..
It's either you are an ïmbecile or your education was so bad your primary school was probably named majekodunmi shildrens school

How unimaginative can one adult be for goodness sake ?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Ishilove:

*depth

Ah the ever daunting plague of the typo that confounds us all cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ishilove: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
chiedozie198100:

the indomine generation has bobrisky as role model.
LMAO

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ishilove: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Ah the ever daunting plague of the typo that confounds us all cheesy
Are you sure it's a typo? cheesy tongue
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Franky826: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Artistree: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers #where# offended by my comment?

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself
Aproko will not kill you...
Correcter must be the worst
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Itzurboi:
Nah dat mummy and daddy sweet pax.. As luck would have it, i was always taking the position of daddy.... Good old memories.
Lol that mummy and daddy play ehn. Na that time you go get opportunity near your crush. Drama always end when the child gets tired of his or her role and want to act daddy or mummy's role. grin grin

Did you cook in a tomato can too? I remember how grand pa caned us for wasting his garri cry .
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Ishilove:

Are you sure it's a typo? cheesy tongue

Was that supposed to be a clap back?

Enjoy your day sir
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

no need for such harsh comments. ...the guy was just expressing his childhood experiences and to him it was fun...I grew up in satellite town, Lagos and did same....so it's not a thing of growing up in the jungle like you put it.....
it does not matter where you grew up, but we all hv some fun n child hood experience to remember n share..
cheers

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ishilove: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Enjoy your day sir
That was supposed to be a joke.

Enjoy your day too
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

no need for such harsh comments. ...the guy was just expressing his childhood experiences and to him it was fun...I grew up in satellite town, Lagos and did same....so it's not a thing of growing up in the jungle like you put it.....
it does not matter where you grew up, but we all hv some fun n child hood experience to remember n share..
cheers

Finally a sound and intelligent comment

Do enjoy your day sir

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

You are literally too stupid to respond to
Your response has proved who you are and they way you were brought up. Not strange though
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
awelekiti:
Your response has proved who you are and they way you were brought up. Not strange though

Oh my goodness

another butt hurt one crawls out of its cave to vent grin

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Franky826: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
earthsync:
grin lol did this. we also used ladybugs. tied the thing with rope and used it as kite grin I like play that year ehn

Hai, lala come and see another ancestor like me ooo grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Beetobee(f): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

Shallow minded individual. I grew up in a G.R.A in played a lot with this private jet. Thank you!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

your level of stupidity is really amusing

Coming from an idiot
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
That's so nice of you. It's a secret smiley

Good morning.
Lol.
Morning sweetie.
Hope you had a wonderful night?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.
I did almost all, if not that I'm a female, hehehe.

One of the reasons I ventured into engineering is cos of my love for masculine stuffs.

Thank God I didn't have muscles at the end, cos I feared having one. grin grin
You no play reach me. grin Did you play football?

Then if my cousins, step uncles and step cousins wan play ball, if they don't allow me to play ehn. Na wahala be that! I will either seize the ball, stirr the girls up to play on their field or go and hide their shoes or kukuma go do puppy cry for grandpa ( that one works like magic) .

Las las, I will be their goalkeeper. grin . That's how I got a broken tooth oooo grin grin . That Jealous cousin saw me aiming for the goal post, stretched his leg on my way and boom I smashed my tooth on stone. cry

I played rough ooo grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by chimex001(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Enjoy your day sir

I am in my late 40s and grew up in Ogunu Shell camp in Warri and I can relate with what op posted. Kids back then always try to have fun irrespective of social status of there peers. and many of the kids that grew up in the so-called slumps have turned out to become successful leaders and captains of industry. GEJ and OBJ fall into that category and many more.. my guy please never mock the poor ..just an advice from a senior

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by homirefacuny(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Mr2wealth:

Heheheheee. Indomie brain. grin
You are a mad savage grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngzubi(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Men shut the hell up and stop being a "Try Hard"

You just want to speak so it looks like you have something of debt to say

GTHOH

Pained soul.

Imagine African claiming English!.. Wasted generation.

Swear with your scrotum that you didn't play with such toy...your lack of common sense irritates me...... Remain useless like your father and so will your entire offspring.

You can't even write a common sentence without messing the whole thread with grammatical error yet you claimed to be well educated.. What a wasted resources

You'er extremely poor.. Admit it
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
grin grin

I played too much when I was a kid.

So you don't play again...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
You no play reach me. grin Did you play football?

Then if my cousins, step uncles and step cousins wan play ball, if they don't allow me to play ehn. Na wahala be that! I will either seize the ball, stirr the girls up to play on their field or go and hide their shoes or kukuma go do puppy cry for grandpa ( that one works like magic) .

Las las, I will be their goalkeeper. grin . That's how I got a broken tooth oooo grin grin . That Jealous cousin saw me aiming for the goal post, stretched his leg on my way and boom I smashed my tooth on stone. cry

I played rough ooo grin
Chai. You worry oo grin

I had always followed my immediate elder bro to play ball with his friends.
I was always the goal keeper.

You plan refilling the tooth or leave it? Cos broken tooth are somehow cute.
I have a crack on my tooth but unnoticeable one, was playing dodgy balls and that was how I hit my tooth on the floor.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by blackgold2018(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

you sir and a pauperized cretin devoid of any hope hence vents his frustrations needlessly

let me guess, you sell gala in traffic?
Words of a fool or perhaps a kid.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

So you don't play again...
Lol. I grew up being introverted.
Total opposite of when I was a kid.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ezkimow(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

Weldone, Mr INTERNATIONAL

@ OP ur head correct die
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by dedetosin: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

Guy I didn’t grow up in a slum... not even close... I did that stuff... and guess what? I liked it...don’t try forming anything when you’re nothing here... if you know you know!!!!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.

I LOGGED IN JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE ME GOOD LAUGH, AND I'M LOGGING BACK OUT. THANKS MAN.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by phranklyn92(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Word play my friend word play

poor education in Nigeria has really made alot of the poor unimaginative and dumb

Guy let's call a truce. You and I know am way smarter than your semi-illiterate a.ss!
It's really amusing the way you keep mentioning "low education" when it's absolutely obvious the person you're referring to is smarter than you! He'll! How can you be so dumb?! undecided
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol. I grew up being introverted.
Total opposite of when I was a kid.

Just kidding... Anyways try to free yourself once in a while.. Try to be an extrovert a little...

It build good memories and calms the nerve.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IamAtikulate: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
Subhanalah shocked We use paper do this thing tire. Chai, OP you deserve 3 gbosa
So you are a Muslim? No wonder you are supporting a terrorist. The next thing to confirm is whether you are a Yoruba and Al Majiri Moslem. Northern Christians and Moslems are not even supporting Buhari like Yoruba Moslems expect their jihadists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.