Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68338 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Buffalowings3(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
CyberWolf:
Did this scatter.. my primary school notebooks hear am that year grin .. When I finished tearing the notebooks, I turned to mango leaves, especially the large yellow ones, looks so beautiful grin
I tore so much of my notebooks such that a 40leaves notebook will become 20..
Mom started counting them because I kept requesting for new notebooks every other week.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by nifty60(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided
You are very very local indeed
Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local
We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying
Mr. foreign abeg commot here, no come spoil our fun

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:

didnt do kite but a lot of my childhood friends did kite.lots of fun those days cheesy
Lol.
I did almost all, if not that I'm a female, hehehe.

One of the reasons I ventured into engineering is cos of my love for masculine stuffs.

Thank God I didn't have muscles at the end, cos I feared having one. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
SpyAC:
No wonder you are still behaving like one
Mmmm. Do you know me before now? undecided undecided

Learn to respect your old age.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.
I did almost all, if not that I'm a female, hehehe.

One of the reasons I ventured into engineering is cos of my love for masculine stuffs.

Thank God I didn't have muscles at the end, cos I feared having one. grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by sumgelem(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Livebynight don run oh.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by nifty60(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers where offended by my comment?

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself
Is it ur slum, person where never taste better life forming wetin him no be
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
onlinetomola:

Naa so...Naa paper make sense pass with a piece of broom bracing it grin
I did both. Leaf is lighter and faster, while paper is more durable than leaf.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ashjay001(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
galaxy15:

Common!!! if you're indeed in your 30s, a mature comment would have proved that... No crime if you didn't do it but those that did enjoyed it and had fun with their friends running around so it's nobody's fault your childhood might have been boring...

Probably locked up immediately after school n during hols.

China is trying to discourage more of such, cos they're ending up with brilliant workers with zero social skills!

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Buffalowings3(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

Paper propellers tended to be too heavy. I speak authoritatively as an expert mango leaf fighter jet pilot. I used both. The best Na Magnifera indica. Take it from an old hand in fighter jet business.
There were some pink flowers on our primary school compound... we also used that when there were no notebooks to tear out.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Joshcater01: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by lele007: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

He is embarrassed by your response, as I am, but not of himself. We are embarrassed for you.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by onlinetomola(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

I did both. Leaf is lighter and faster, while paper is more durable than leaf.

lol grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by SpyAC(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Mmmm. Do you know me before now? undecided undecided

Learn to respect your old age.
I don't mean any harm okay, jst expressing my love to u
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2019
SpyAC:
I don't mean any harm okay, jst expressing my love to u
Ok.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by decub: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

I used to run long distance errand with it. Before you say Jack, you would have gotten to your destination.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Awesomefred32(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin taaaa
lobatan
if i no do am wetin i gain
even pepe kite
i swear that time sweet ooo...
What are you even thinking all you think of is...play, eat, play eat then sleep grin grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Xkalaban(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

Lol @the bolded. I disagree bro. The level of ntutu (expo) that goes on in our academic institutions is like cancer. Corruption, sex for marks, sorting and mandatory payment of lecturer's textbooks and handouts by students has ruined our current day education. So indomie generation ain't getting no better education in 9ja than the old timers. Period!

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ifynoble100(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
I used mango leaves and later graduated to paper. Op you get mouth.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by philGeo(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

Hahaha, thank you very much.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by eazriel09: 10:03am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See a fool at late thirties...... Baba you have just few years to become a fool for ever.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by philGeo(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
Hahaha.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by telleyway: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2019
This is a good memory op.
I did it wella
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by philGeo(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:
What is the age range of the indomie generation.

BTW we used papers I've never seen this leaf own beforeundecided
Mango leaf.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by madridsta007(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
[/s]

The Indomie Generation has Buhari. Herdsmen Terrorists. Boko Haram. World Poverty Capital. Better education? angry grin How many members of the Indomie generation can remember intricate details without Googling? How many can write letters properly? Without auto-correct?

What are main achievements of the Indomie generation if not shaku shaku and all of those similar dance?

Calm down there.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by lexy2014: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

What's wrong if d guy grew up in face me I face u?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
lele007:

He is embarrassed by your response, as I am, but not of himself. We are embarrassed for you. At your (claimed) age, so thoroughly lacking sense...
[/s]

You are very ignorant
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
eazriel09:

See a fool at late thirties...... Baba you have just few years to become a fool for ever.
[/s]

Look at this creature

Why are all of you who grew up in slums so offended ?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
sumgelem:
Livebynight don run oh.

Are you for real ?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
eazriel09:

poverty really did a number on your senses

sad indeed
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2019
mandate12:

Now c how u have embarrassed yourself!

shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.