Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68350 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses
I'm also in my late 30s too I did it with mango leaves, I grew up in the village tho, but I'm proud of it anyday anywhere. Growing up In ace me I face u with a heart of gold is never bad still, better than living in estate with a bad heart (good heart is all that matters)
..cheers

18 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 2:27am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
No vex babe. My phone off ni. sad

How have you been? I know you ooogrin . You did it abi? grin
Lol.
Sorry about your phone.

Yeah, I did it. grin

Said lemme inform you
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by amalab30(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2019
If na to Bornu, you won't reach Redemption Grounds area before you get tired. Talk of running around 3 streets. I know say na exaggerated statement though buh no worry, na night you go know say dem dey tire.

I did this very well Sha wid paper though.

IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:
na paper we use oo.we stick a broomstick in the middle of the paper wey we take form plane propeller then as we start to dey run d propeller go start to dey rotate.
I did kite with paper.
I had a hard time learning that one, I shaa played too much when I was a kid, I still play with any given opportunity. grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by seunmohmoh(f): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Abeg, where i fit see mango leave??

I need to fly eloplane today.

E yaf tay sha.

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Rextizzle(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

Lalasticlala
We used paper back then, in the 90s, I miss those halcyon days.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi... Lol, That fan signifies an airplane......and we made handbags too.... cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

Honestly
Tiri gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by cluemax: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Weldone OMo Adenuga....Junior Brother Bill Gate....Must you show the world ya stupid....If u claim u didn't do this then can't u use the back button

21 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by fasho01(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

One didn't need to grow up in the jungle or face me I face you to have done this

In schools, it was done and as kids, irrespective of social status, one would definitely join in cos it was fun

15 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by blackgold2018(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

you are a fool at 30

22 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Richborn94(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
This makes me run miles without thinking about it!

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Favour1990(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
FAN
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers where offended by my comments

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself

Poor man forming posh and you don't understand the usage of 'were' and 'where'.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Offpoint: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
In your late thirties but your sense is in his early 5....

19 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by chronique(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Hiiiii
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by cluemax: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
fasho01:

One didn't need to grow up in the jungle or face me I face you to have done this

In schools, it was done and if you're the social type, you'd definitely join in cos it was fun
U juzz leave him, he is claiming OBO....Niqqa didn't leave in a face me and face u.....He had a permanent space under Berger

6 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2019
They don't know

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by BraniacX(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

e grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

You mean does kids that are stuffed full of processed food, well I atleast agree with d last two
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by MzTunechi(f): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:

grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngstar76(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol... Did this when I was a kid. Mostly when the wind was blowing hard.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by cluemax: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:

That was when ur madness began
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nerro042: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2019
looks like I'm an indomie generational pesin smh
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:
What is the age range of the indomie generation.

BTW we used peppers I've never seen this leaf own beforeundecided

U used peppers? How? I am not understanding.
BTW the best leaf for this kinda fighter jet is Magnifera indica. For all who can decode..

Indomie generation Na children wey dem born after 1991. grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by pink67(f): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2019
phranklyn92:

"Loca"
Look who's correcting someone's grammar.
The end is really near
LMAO Nairalanders eh.. U pipu shud leave me o, don't want to laugh this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Badtman(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying
kikiki dude you don't know nothing 'Livin' la Vida Loca" is a number-one hit song by Ricky Martin.

4 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Itzurboi(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Who else used the leaf to make purse?

I did ooo, even acted mummy and daddy drama self! grin grin
Nah dat mummy and daddy sweet pax.. As luck would have it, i was always taking the position of daddy.... Good old memories.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
cluemax:

That was when ur madness began
Kikikikikigringringrin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
shut up there talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
I did it o. lolzz. I played too much when I was small.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Intelcorei7: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
onlinetomola:
Jobele grin

That's it ! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.