Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68366 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by dedetosin: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Imagine the incoherent gibberish you typed ?

Are you mentally ill?

Bros ... is gibberish meant to be coherent Just saying....

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Chai. You worry oo grin

I had always followed my immediate elder bro to play ball with his friends.
I was always the goal keeper.

You plan refilling the tooth or leave it? Cos broken tooth are somehow cute.
I have a crack on my tooth but unnoticeable one, was playing dodgy balls and that was how I hit my tooth on the floor.
Lol I no get elder brother, nah dove-like elder sister I get grin we are just so different! she's too gentle grin the family's good girl *rolls eyes*
But I get three younger brothers still their craze no reach my own oooo lipsrsealed. If I change am for them ehn grin. Let's just say then I was the jagaban of my family. Until I gave my life to Christ grin grin grin

I'm not changing it, its been like that for over 13 years now. Name so he go dey. grin But I stopped playing rough since then. I changed to playing pranks grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Just kidding... Anyways try to free yourself once in a while.. Try to be an extrovert a little...

It build good memories and calms the nerve.
Yeah, one of my new year goals. grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Buffalowings3:

So that nigga na olodo.
cheesy cheesy
No mind am grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I no get elder brother, nah dove-like elder sister I get grin we are just so different! she's too gentle grin the family's good girl *rolls eyes*
But I get three younger brothers still their craze no reach my own oooo lipsrsealed. If I change am for them ehn grin. Let's just say then I was the jagaban of my family. Until I gave my life to Christ grin grin grin

I'm not changing it, its been like that for over 13 years now. Name so he go dey. grin But I stopped playing rough since then. I changed to playing pranks grin
Lol.
My elder sis na slow but mighty, she doesn't make noise but I still deh fear am shaa.
Thank God she don go meet her husband outside, na me be the second madam now.

I planned giving my life to Christ but e still deh hard me.
Put me in your prayers abeg, strong this week, weak next week. cry
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by BruncleZuma: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2019
The joys of the aerodynamic properties of mango leaves...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Yeah, one of my new year goals. grin

Great... Wish you a prosperous year ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by amaniro: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

Kids grow. You have to understand that. There are many experiences i had that a kid of 27 doesn't have and can only imagine. Ask urself how many 27year olds today used black and white TV or used the kinda TV that has shutters like cupboard. Hw many 27year olds ever saw a pendulum grandfather clock or played Yvonne ChakaChaka with Kenwood turntable? 27 years is a kid in my family and those belong to the indomie generation.

First of all a 27 year is not a KID.

18 years sef is no longer a kid. The world has changed from that deluded thought. When did Zuckerberg create Facebook? when he was 19.

You'll keep deceiving yourself because a 27 year old is meant to be married with kids. Who doesn't know black and white TV? who don't know Yvonne Chaka Chaka?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IamPlato(m): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2019
iberiberism:

I LOGGED IN JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU GAVE ME GOOD LAUGH, AND I'M LOGGING BACK OUT. THANKS MAN.
wink
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Rhyah(f): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2019
If u're in ur 30s or late 20s and u neva did this... guess u were one of those "c'mon-will-u-get-inside" children... twas fun..

From aeroplanes to kites to rubber band playing to canter ball to street ball with sure deodorant roller to rolling tyres to square to ten-ten to "in-and-out" to street race to better hide and seek (u neva get to find the person), to "teacher-students", "mummy-and-daddy" dramas, to doing church in the early evenings etc too numerous to count...
Fun, fun, fun!!!
E follow teach person sense.... u learn while playing

PS: twasnt a slum, we were not poor, we had more than enough

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol.
My elder sis na slow but mighty, she doesn't make noise but I still deh fear am shaa.
Thank God she don go meet her husband outside, na me be the second madam now.

I planned giving my life to Christ but e still deh hard me.
Put me in your prayers abeg, strong this week, weak next week. cry
Lol... Those gentle people get strong anger ooo. I remember one day like that, my sister wey be say nah my mama go dey give am liver to face me . lol sometimes my mama will take cane beat her so she ( my sister) will beat me or at least fight me back. Na so one day, mama and papa no dey house so I carry my trouble garment on wan go frustrate my sis as usual. Nne I no know how she take do am ooo. Before I know it I don land on the floor, chest down. My sister on top my back dey give me better beating. Hain! she beat me that day. My brothers come dey for the room dey cheer her up. They laughed and mocked me. Shame grip me ! Babe I begged ooo grin grin grin . The beating no be for here. How she take do am, till today I no know. But I know never to engage am in mortal combat again. grin

You have to do it now dear, procrastination is dangerous. I will remember you in my prayers smiley
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:

First of all a 27 year is not a KID.

18 years sef is no longer a kid. The world has changed from that deluded thought. When did Zuckerberg create Facebook? when he was 19.

You'll keep deceiving yourself because a 27 year old is meant to be married with kids. Who doesn't know black and white TV? who don't know Yvonne Chaka Chaka?

I dunno why u sound so pained. A 27year old could be considered a grown-up in ur circle, but in mine, he's a diaper-soiling kid.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by OdiaI(f): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
I remember those days in Oluomo, Egbaland...Thank God for good memories...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by amaniro: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

I dunno why u sound so pained. A 27year old could be considered a grown-up in ur circle, but in mine, he's a diaper-soiling kid.

Suit yourself, everybody has diverse philosophy, I guess I'm also in the "indomie generation" in your world.

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:

Suit yourself, everybody has diverse philosophy, I guess I'm also in the "indomie generation" in your world.

Mark zuck was born in '84. No be ur mate. If u were born after '91, u belong to the 'indomie generation'. It is not a crime tho, it ain't ur fault. There's nothing u could have done to prevent it. People born in the 60s and 70s still look down on us the 80s kids as "children" not to talk of a mere 27 year old. At 27 how many people's school fees have u paid?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Paxie55: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol... Those gentle people get strong anger ooo. I remember one day like that, my sister wey be say nah my mama go dey give am liver to face me . lol sometimes my mama will take cane beat her so she ( my sister) will beat me or at least fight me back. Na so one day, mama and papa no dey house so I carry my trouble garment on wan go frustrate my sis as usual. Nne I no know how she take do am ooo. Before I know it I don land on the floor, chest down. My sister on top my back dey give me better beating. Hain! she beat me that day. My brothers come dey for the room dey cheer her up. They laughed and mocked me. Shame grip me ! Babe I begged ooo grin grin grin . The beating no be for here. How she take do am, till today I no know. But I know never to engage am in mortal combat again. grin

You have to do it now dear, procrastination is dangerous. I will remember you in my prayers smiley
Lol. Funny story. grin grin
Rotfl.

No problem, what are friends for? wink smiley
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Topestbilly(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy
But why those indomie children dey vex Na?
i taya ooo
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Seventhson07(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by kenoz(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi.
Used to use paper too
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Seventhson07(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy

But why those indomie children dey vex Na?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2019
[s][quote author=phranklyn92 post=74470519]
Guy let's call a truce. You and I know am way smarter than your semi-illiterate a.ss!
It's really amusing the way you keep mentioning "low education" when it's absolutely obvious the person you're referring to is smarter than you! He'll! How can you be so dumb?! undecided[/quote[/s]

LOOK AT THIS CRETIN

SINCE WHEN DID RANTING ON A LOCAL LOW BUDGET FORUM LIKE THIS BECOME A MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE

WOW

SUCH A MORONN
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Fretchy: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

Chaii mango suffer for our hands o.. Come see running, no wonder we are now stubborn wise and intelligence, things like this those rich men Pikin no fit do... I bet they only taste fun of one side of life. Thank God we are growing to get what we want today
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Youngzubi:

Pained soul.

Imagine African claiming English!.. Wasted generation.

Swear with your scrotum that you didn't play with such toy...your lack of common sense irritates me...... Remain useless like your father and so will your entire offspring.

You can't even write a common sentence without messing the whole thread with grammatical error yet you claimed to be well educated.. What a wasted resources

You'er extremely poor.. Admit it

[/s]

Oh my gosh

Dude shut up already and go continue your online begging somewhere else
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by paulpery: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii raise to the power of 10!!!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by komzy589(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s]
Live by night, please it's ok. Don't go and kill yourself o. Everybody is on your case.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
that year. their father. na mango leaf suffer pass cos na e make sense pass for the matter.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Robinrul(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Omo na mango leaf sure pass.
Those of them who claim they lived in the city are obviousely those who had quarshiokor, always standing sadly to watch the healthy ones do the running.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by excel4us: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
very well. mine was GUAVA cox it is a strong leaf and turns faster
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by singa4real: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
I even have a stopover to refill my aeroplane gas tank if my destination is far.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by flamingREED(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hi.
I'm now wondering why it went extinct.
Felling of trees must be the key cause.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
onlinetomola:
Jobele grin
grin That's the word bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.