Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68327 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by VictorRomanov: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

You be those children wey dem dey lock for house after school.

We did this with both paper and mango leaf. We did this and much more.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Amopeekun(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hiiiiii... grin
Also, alabonbon, motorcycle tyre n stick, police cap n arresting people, mama n papa play, bathing children who were taller, buying and selling play where money was sweet wraps and so on. Sweet memories

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Youngzubi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Oh my gosh

Dude shut up already and go continue your online begging somewhere else

It's now obvious how ill-structured your brain is.. You're no match for me my boy. Do i need to brag about my wealthy life before you know that I can feed your entire hungry family.... You're a poor boy and that's what your consistency in quoting people all over the thread insinuates...

Poverty-stricken boy..... I won't quote u again cos it's clear that nairaland is your workshop

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by onlinetomola(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Noel1:
grin That's the word bro

Naa so
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by onlinetomola(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ishilove:

My mum's favourite exclamation whenever we astound her with our voracious appetite grin

cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Itzurboi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol that mummy and daddy play ehn. Na that time you go get opportunity near your crush. Drama always end when the child gets tired of his or her role and want to act daddy or mummy's role. grin grin

Did you cook in a tomato can too? I remember how grand pa caned us for wasting his garri cry .
Hahaha, u really play no be small. Dos pikin then wanna experience wetn their supposed mama and papa dey do after dem go sch lmao... How dem ur crushie that year.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Clevite(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
grandstar:
Amaechi here seemed to b e replying a critic of the president

That the president is immune to criticism
Oga, you don veer off your thread o!���
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by MajesticD(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers where offended by my comment?

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself

Bro, are you a sadist?
Jeez...where is your sense of humour?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Who else used the leaf to make purse?

I did ooo, even acted mummy and daddy drama self! grin grin
Choi your own strong o grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by olisaemeka1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

dude you sure your in your late thirties ? Back then you did not need to be in a face me I slap you house to do this ....God knows all the mango trees for my house suffer for this stunt ...well back then there were some kids that used to look through their windows with envy while other kids were playing ..cos their parents locked them inside ..I'm pretty sure your one of them. At op spot on ....just reminded me of the good old days ..before technology spoilt all the fun..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IprintMONEY: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

abegi shut up there before i stone you jazz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by fabulouskeem(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Do you know you can stick cigarette butt on the broom so make e no spin comot...

IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And
Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Evidenx(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
#singing#
Aero plane turnner..
Turn turn tunner X(times as many times u want to sing it) and running along as u sing it with that leaf in ur hand...kai! We play shall.
Indomie generation,na phone spoil una..haha
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by quickberry(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers where were offended by my comment?

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself

Dumbo

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ezkimow(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
MajesticD:

Bro, are you a sadist?
Jeez...where is your sense of humour?

Bros that Nigga is on a self-destruct Mission, he has quarreled with almost everyone on this thread..... U ppl should just let him be.... Just sit back relax and watch him eat up himself inside out..... sad
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by phranklyn92(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s]
grin
Goodbye!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Clevite(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I no get elder brother, nah dove-like elder sister I get grin we are just so different! she's too gentle grin the family's good girl *rolls eyes*
But I get three younger brothers still their craze no reach my own oooo lipsrsealed. If I change am for them ehn grin. Let's just say then I was the jagaban of my family. Until I gave my life to Christ grin grin grin

I'm not changing it, its been like that for over 13 years now. Name so he go dey. grin But I stopped playing rough since then. I changed to playing pranks grin
You "gave your life to Christ"?! Congratulations! That means you became born against wink....Oh, Sorry! I mean you don born again!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Clevite(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

Mark zuck was born in '84. No be ur mate. If u were born after '91, u belong to the 'indomie generation'. It is not a crime tho, it ain't ur fault. There's nothing u could have done to prevent it. People born in the 60s and 70s still look down on us the 80s kids as "children" not to talk of a mere 27 year old. At 27 how many people's school fees have u paid?
Ha ha?! Baba!!! cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by arrestdarrester: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Even me wey no grow up for bacha I know this thing wellaaaa. Recheck your age to avoid suspicion on your indomie status

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by princevih(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
i definitely won't 4gt hw i tore almost all my note either 4rm d back of 4rm d middle( raise d staple pin wit pen, remove as many as possible then bend it down) jst 2 do eloplane ;Di definitely won't 4gt hw i tore almost all my note either 4rm d back of 4rm d middle( raise d staple pin wit pen, remove as many as possible then bend it down) jst 2 do eloplane cheesy chai am glad dat am nt born in dis indomie generation #irepkpakobiscuitgeneration# gengere crew gather here let knw ourselves. cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by JJOF(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Who d 4k is dis guy? Since u knw say u no do am, y u no just skip d post? YEYE
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by darealez(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
Let me rephrase...
Indomine generation have:
Improved health care but increased death rate (check the statistics)
Better communication systems but worst communication ever...
Education No, not at all!

Scope: Nigeria :-)

grin

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by delishpot: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mafizo:

Not everyone came from a poor and ghetho background as you did....i grew up in an estate and i too had my own fun with other kids..Do you expect dangote or otedola kids to engage in the kinds of play you are bragging with? .You dont have to play all kinds of crude play for you to have fun...Kids these days have more fun than you who's claiming superiority over so called indomie generation....

Indomie generation!! It will shock you that they ran throughout their fathers compound with that thing all thanks to an uncle or aunt. Playing as kids is not all about poverty but about who was around the kids. I did this same thing for my kids and any child close to me if I get the chance. See how body dey pain you over this small thing. grin grin poor and ghetto? Hahahahaha you wish.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Oh my gosh

Dude shut up already and go continue your online begging somewhere else

You deserve an award for stupidity.
Did you really claim to be in your late 30s,

By now you should have realized how immature your comments have been,look at a grown man throwing insults like a nursery school kid

Foolishness at its peak.
I expect you to quote me,to further show how much of a mannerless and brainless imp you are.

Fool of the century.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by delishpot: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Witlee:

His own is even worse, indomie with Omo get inside

grin grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mikejj(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy

But why those indomie children dey vex Na?
grin the matter over me o...but them fit come make i do the plane for them sha perphaps they wan c how e feel like.. grin

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mikejj(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amopeekun:
Hiiiiii... grin
Also, alabonbon, motorcycle tyre n stick, police cap n arresting people, mama n papa play, bathing children who were taller, buying and selling play where money was sweet wraps and so on. Sweet memories
grin you self play like this...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Maket: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:

What!!.

You're just being obnoxious,it implies your weakness of intellect and lack of judgment,how can you be so quick on quoting people even before the comment pops up it shows how vapid you can be. Spits...

SMH... So because i made a post about village life that tags me a"bushboy" mehn some people lacks humility....

I don't need to say much before everyone can deduce how sycophant and assclownery you're... I grew up here in lagos and we gat our own family house, but unlike you that eats from hand to mouth such that you can't even afford transportation back to your village during festival season my family always travel to my hometown every year at least to celebrate with our people,believe me i learnt a lot during those periods. So stop quoting people and go find a good paying job with your so called "good grammar"....
Forgive him
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Olufela30: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
earthsync:
grin lol did this. we also used ladybugs. tied the thing with rope and used it as kite grin I like play that year ehn

Shaaiii !!! Alabombom !! �������
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Olufela30: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
mikejj:
grin you self play like this...

Also chopping Sand with Chin !!! Say na food during Mommy n daddy play....
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Olufela30: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chidorx60:

You deserve an award for stupidity.
Did you really claim to be in your late 30s,

By now you should have realized how immature your comments have been,look at a grown man throwing insults like a nursery school kid

Foolishness at its peak.
I expect you to quote me,to further show how much of a mannerless and brainless imp you are.

Fool of the century.

Pls naa !! Ya insulting a man in his 30s, an elderly man for crying out loud !!!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by sharpwriter(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Hmmmn..... Take it easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.