Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? (2311 Views)

Good Looks Or Sound Education?..which Is Your No 1 Priority? / What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? by Blackode: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
Bukittes:

Sorry, this Bukky drives a blue car and does not have a hot backside. What a description for someone u profess u know! Too bad!!!!!!!

LOL, you both have a lot in common though, part 2's and the husband question. Just pray, keep your eyes open and date outside your usual social circle, trust me if you are as pretty, good and sound as you say you will snag someone before this year runs out(same advice goes to all the single searching ladies).

P.N. if you are looking for a HUSBAND, do not give nothing up until the wedding night.

I hear too many stories from ladies who tell me how the sex between them and 'Him' was so wonderful and mind-blowing it was alter-bound(irony), only for 'Him' to inform that why bother buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?.
Re: Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? by oYaTo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2010
fellow:

Come to think of it, do you really think good education, being pretty and a sound education are enough reasons to find a mate nowadays?

Personally I do not think so. In the days of our forefathers, marriage wasn't based on all these reasons but mostly on behaviour, brains and submission. If there is one thing I credit to women then, it is the ability to read their husbands or boyfriends. Most of them hardly had sound education but they were well versed in marital education. They know when to stop and when to go on. They were skilled in the act of patience, they wholeheartedly support their men n are appreciative of the little things men do.

Education has brought about enlighthened women who are taught to be independent, overly ambitious and ill mannered.

I once dated a girl like that for 2years but I had to leave her cuz she was bad tempered n always wanna lord everything over me. I took it for 2years but that was as far as I could go. A year later she's still single, looking for a soulmate after dating 4/5 guys, the longest lasting 5 months. Do you blame the guys?

Nowadays giving out your body to a man does not guarantee marriage not even deceitfully forcing a baby upon him.

As much as I desire a woman with a good education n all dat, I do not need another lord in my relationship. A man has lotta issues, if we are rich n treat a woman anyhw - we're arrogant n proud likewise if we're poor n treat a woman anyhw we're considered to be ingrates.

Life is a balance, we just need to find the mid point.

Well said. . cool
Re: Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? by Coretalk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
One subtle characteristics i always notice about your so called "less educative" women is that they always have
capability and wisdom to cater for a man's ego.

This is the trick women have been using since the days of our fore-fathers. and to tell the truth it still works till today.

catering for a man's ego doesn't mean being quiet when he is wrong but but the way you go about correcting him should be less-patriotic.
(you know the way a mother corrects his grown-up son)

i have the opportunity to live with a nigerian couple, husband and wife are doctors. But looking at their life, i was able
to deduce that the wife was smarter. But that didn't change the way she treats him., even when he is wrong.
That gentle look of understanding, that touch, that affirmative but less patriotic way of proving herself right always does the job.

The basic and bitter truth is that women (esp. nigerian women always expect their boyfriend/husband to be the MAN
but they hardly give them the chance.

if you are smart, that's great!! But no man would ever like to be the under-dog. And you women would not even
consider an under-dog either.

So you want a smart, well-groomed, God-loving man then try and understand him, read him, let him be the man
To tell the truth, it is a man's ego, even a woman's ego that motivates him or her everyday.
The moment someone comes in and start telling you that you are wrong in a controlling, non-caring way. that when trouble creeps in
Re: Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? by tpia5: 1:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Bukittes: I don't know again o but do these things guarantee a woman getting married these days? Good character, Pretty in all aspect, sound education and all packaged well were prerequisite in those days for a lady to get a befitting husband. THese days, with all these yet plenty unmarried female. What is happening?
and don't tell me about the ratio of men to women because that doesn't count!!!!!!!!!!

great question!!!!!
Re: Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? by tpia5: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2012
Blackode:

I hear too many stories from ladies who tell me how the sex between them and 'Him' was so wonderful and mind-blowing it was alter-bound(irony), only for 'Him' to inform that why bother buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?.

happens so often!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was She Wrong? / 8 Reasons Why To Have Sex Every Day / Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.