Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment (19789 Views)

HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Repeal New Appointment For Buhari’s Niece, Amina Z / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by JubiGold(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Too many Sudanis in Nigeria sensitive post. Jibril al Sudan with his niece Amina Zakari. let's kuku name Nigeria Sudan ASAP

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Shikini: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Oxb90:
We have never had it so bad

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by maestroferdi: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Why PDP choose to keep mum on this blatant rigging plan staring everybody in the face confounds me....

Fight fire with fire or forget about dislodging Buhari from power...

I am yet to see the body language indicative of Buhari ceding power willingly when he is rejected in less than two months time...

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by blantyre: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Its not "like match fixing"........ It " IS" MATCH FIXING
Here she is doing the 4+4 sign
The women you pointed to is not Amina Zakari but Hajo Sani. I just thought I should correct that

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided Its not "like match fixing"........ It " IS" MATCH FIXING Here she is doing the 4+4 sign
This is serious
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Doyin2(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2019
BenzEne1:

How many times will they tell you she shares no blood relationship with Buhari. She's only intermarried with the family.
Did Jonathan not appoint this same woman.
PDP is clutching at straws like the drowning party it is.

It is not even immediate family,but extended family inter marriage.

So where is the blood relationship?

The INEC chairman remains the head of results collation for the presidential election.

Amina is just a member/head of the collation center committee responsible for venue logistics .

This is what you get when fools allow PDP to direct their sense of reasoning.

There is difference between the collation of results and the collation center!

Even at that,is it possible for one person to change the state by state results of the presidential election,when the INEC chairman remains the chief collation officer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by BenzEne1(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2019
brainbox80:
CAN YOU CHECK THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BEING INTERMARRIED INTO A PARTICULAR FAMILY AND BEING A BLOOD RELATION, PLEASE? ALSO HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK THE OFFICE SHE HELD DURING JONATHAN'S ERA

Wtf!!! What are you talking about. It was her stellar performance that made her recommendation paramount.
Moreover, INEC has confirmed she wouldn't be involved with collation and announcement of results. You guys are crying wolf. This PDP baseless campaign is one bee less in Buhari's bonnet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Sincerely, only an idiomatic fellow will support this action

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by BenzEne1(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Doyin2:

It is not even immediate family,but extended family inter marriage.

So where is the blood relationship?

The INEC chairman remains the head of results collation for the presidential election.

Amina is just a member/head of the collation center committee responsible for venue logistics .

This is what you get when fools allow PDP to direct their sense of reasoning.

There is difference between the collation of results and the collation center!

Even at that,is it possible for one person to change the state by state results of the presidential election,when the INEC chairman remains the chief collation officer?

I taya for their reasoning my broda.
No wonder Buhari says naija youths are lazy. He obviously was referring to the low mental state. How can someone have all the evidence at hand and still balk at reasoning properly.

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Doyin2(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
blantyre:

The women you pointed to is not Amina Zakari but Hajo Sani. I just thought I should correct that

My brother why bother your self?

The social media is full of deliberate fake news and mischief.
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by patrick2015: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Even FIFA knows where to pick referees from. They don’t come near the same continent nor geographical location in making their choice no matter how good the referee is. These guys should give themselves brain

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by ksly24(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467381:
IT IS WAILING TIME..... grin wink wink cheesy grin wink wink cheesy
Wailers and children of hate, PLEASE, get well soon.
Election is only 40 days away...... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by agabusta: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
flowx:
. Pls send this picture to my WhatsApp number 08064341990. I have been trying to download it from as you post it to this forum but I never get. It. Pls I need it so that I can show those zombies on my Facebook page thanks.

Ironically, you seem to be the one that is a zombie. Firstly, the pic is not that of Amina of INEC.

Secondly, it's very easy to download a pix from nairaland, but it will definitely be rocket science for an individual like you that cannot verify simple info but prefer to be a purveyor of false information.
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by PointZerom: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
Wail to death
Mr, I am comfortable by God's grace.

Always remember that power is transient.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
post=74467381:
IT IS WAILING TIME..... grin wink wink cheesy grin wink wink cheesy
Wailers and children of hate, PLEASE, get well soon.
Election is only 40 days away...... cheesy wink
[/s]

Learn to shut up

TALKATIVE

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Its not "like match fixing"........ It " IS" MATCH FIXING
Here she is doing the 4+4 sign

Kindly take the pic down. No need to mislead us!
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by englishman411(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Inec should do the needful immediatly by relieving her of that appointment and giving it another who will be accepted by all.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by englishman411(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Inec should do the needful immediatly by relieving her of that appointment and give it another who will be accepted by all.

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Jonadull: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
PointZerom:

Mr, I am comfortable by God's grace.

Always remember that power is transient.

Thank you.
Wail to coma cheesy
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Jonadull: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
maestroferdi:
Why PDP choose to keep mum on this blatant rigging plan staring everybody in the face confounds me....

Fight fire with fire or forget about dislodging Buhari from power...

I am yet to see the body language indicative of Buhari ceding power willingly when he is rejected in less than two months time...
Heart attack loading for you

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by fredoooooo: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
E no go better for una if you no boycott the election .... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Bossontop(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
junido501:

Kindly take the pic down. No need to mislead us!
blantyre:

Done.....didnt know she wasn't d one
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by danjaD(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2019
bedspread:
My Simple take is dt The Elections should be Boycotted by all Political Parties if Amina Zakari is not Taken off...

The Recent Elections that just took place in Nigeria has shown her Capabilities...

Seems Our President is Bent on Destroying another Democratic Government.... A Repeat of what he did in 1983...
it's baffles me that it's only pdp that is talking against this, why are other political parties mute on this matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by macello4(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Oxb90:
and his post was allowed
[s]
Oxb90:
and his post was allowed
[/s]
Oxb90:
and his post was allowed

Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by islandmoon: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Uploadme:

That's not Amina Zakari, guy wake up and think for yourself instead of allowing somebody to do the thinking for you
That woman on the picture is Dr. Hajo Sani, Senior Special Assistant on Administration to the wife of the president.
I don't know how old you guys are but if you're a grownup then you should be ashamed of yourself.

are you sure that's not her, I was surprised when I saw the pictures on here, the reason I wanted to make more people see , so I will remove it, but you must be dumb for not passing your message across the due respect, ewu!
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Uploadme(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2019
islandmoon:

are you sure that's not her, I was surprised when I saw the pictures on here, the reason I wanted to make more people see , so I will remove it, but you must be dumb for not passing your message across the due respect, ewu!

Your foolishness in inbuilt pls don't fight it grin
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sirheny007:

Mr. Rotten Barbecue maker,
You honestly find nothing wrong in that appointment?
Rotten Barbecue Has Replaced His Brain.So Sad
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by fishbone11(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

I support you on this. Elections should be boycotted by all political parties so that Buhari can continue rulling forever. Can you see that you need another brain? You expect INEC to appoint Atikuloot's money laundering partner wife Jennifer or the fully bleached Titi as INEC Commissioner. That's too late because Goatluck Jonathieve appointed Amina, so he should have appointed Atikuloot's wives too or maybe he should have appointed Bayelsa State's Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Her Eminence the garullous illiterate Mama imPatience Jonathan.

But wait ooo, has Mama Peace retired as Permanent Secretary of the Bayelsa State Ministry of Education?
This is most foolish person I have seen in my entire life...yr foolishness stinks sha
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by joe120120(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
obembet:
non-governmental organisation and pro-democracy group, the Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA), has given the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 48 hours to rescind its appointment of Amina Zakari to head its electoral committee for the collation of results.

HURIWA likened the appointment to "match-fixing", saying it shows clear signs that the forthcoming presidential poll has already been “technically manipulated”, following the choice "of a biological relation of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs. Amina Zakari, to head the core committee to co-ordinate the collation of results of the general election”.

HURIWA has also asked the National Assembly to declare a state of electoral emergency and pass a vote-of-no-confidence in the hierarchy of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

They have also supported calls for dissolution of the election management board and the appointment of a new team of “impartial and patriotic Nigerians to head the electoral umpire and conduct free, fair, transparent and unbiased general election”.

A statement by Comrade Emmanuel Onwubiko and Zainab Yusuf, the group’s National Coordinator and National Media Affairs Director, respectively, read: "We have just ended a six hours long national emergency parley in Abuja of our core national leaders and the leaderships of over 35 non-governmental organisations and our attention dovetailed into the emerging but very extensively ethically damaging national emergency now occasioned by the illegal and immoral appointment of Mrs Amina Zakari, the blood relation of President Muhammadu Buhari, to head the collation of results team for the most strategic national election in Nigeria's nascent democracy, in which her uncle, President Muhammadu Buhari, is desperately interested in winning a second tenure and is hotly contested by some distinguished Nigerians.

“This aberration of this heavily compromised INEC is like making a sister of a goalkeeper of one of the two competing football teams as the central referee of the most competitive finalists' match and you expect that there will be fair play and justice. Doing such a morally damaging action is like match-fixing. What has happened today in INEC, with the ill-advised decision of Yakubu Mahmood to give the most sensitive appointment to the biological sibling of a major contender in the same electoral contest, amounts to the electoral equivalent of match fixing.

“This current chairman of INEC is surely an agent of destabilisation and electoral manipulation. We have, on many occasions asked for the removal of the duo of the chairman of INEC and the niece of the president, Mrs Zakari Amina, who is a national commissioner in INEC because we have always maintained that she has played less than dignified roles as INEC's national commissioner in the last three years to such an extent that almost all of the elections conducted in the last three years in which she played pivotal supervisory roles have always ended up being manipulated in favour of the political platform of her uncle and the All Progressives Congress whose tendencies have whittled down the integrity and credibility of the electoral process in the country.

“We are giving the INEC chairman 48 hours to rescind this toxic decision or the organised civil society community will meet and take a range of actions to draw the attention of the global community to this criminality and outright rigging that has already started to unfold.

“Nigerians of good conscience must reject this criminality of INEC and we call on the National Assembly to rescue the February presidential election from the clutches of hawks in the presidency bent on rigging the election by all means and foisting an unpopular winner on Nigerians, which may snowball into long drawn civil strife with broad-based consequences for the survival of constitutional democracy.

“Nigeria is about to be destroyed through carefully choreographed electoral heist and the world watches without acting to stave off the danger which could constitute the greatest threat to Africa and the world.”

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/03/its-match-fixing-%E2%80%94-huriwa-gives-inec-48-hours-rescind-new-appointment-buhari%E2%80%99s-niece

Gmb did not one day fight for democracy rather he was military coup that brought him in 84 .
he is an enemy of democratic institute
he sister must leave that office for peace to reign .
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by islandmoon: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Uploadme:

Your foolishness in inbuilt pls don't fight it grin

APC goats, your future is for sale and aboki has paid for it already, he will take delivery next month certainly, if you want to soak garri with your tears this year, just mention me again, foolishness kill you there!
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by malakaimoscondo: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
danot1030:
And if they don't rescind it what happened? We have so many gragra people in this country.
something ominous might happen,stop underrating the peoples might.their voice is God voice.
Re: Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment by malakaimoscondo: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Good

In a free and fair election, it will be straight to Daura cheesy
as if you knw bro,the gworo chewing fool will be trounce ni black and white.but the idiot and his accomplice already have plan B in place they no free and fair in never an option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Brutalising, Locking Own Son Up For Months / Appeal Court Orders ‘status-quo’ In Abia Governorship Tussle / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum. Nzeogwu Was A Murdering Physcopath .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.