Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 (23872 Views)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Uploadme(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Which of the God
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2019
No need for purnishment... It's enough totrture banging a strong Ass grin grin them they try no be small... You leave puna leave bobby say na pako you wan nack continue.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Including all those pastors that lust after their members....Amen.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Dinho20(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, ALL WOMEN MUST BE VIRGIN.

IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, ADULTERY WILL BE HISTORY.

STAY AWAY FROM SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Are you are student and wants to make legit cash?
Then this is for you:

I am sharing my favorite news App with you. It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.

Some of its key features includes:

1. No registration fee

2. Minimum withdrawal N600

3. Options to exchange earned cash to data or airtime

4. Unlimited educational ebooks and textbooks to read.

5. Free soccer predictions

6. Novels, Quizzes, videos and lots more.

Come on to join with me and get free N200 by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

DOWNLOAD APP (5mb) HERE:
http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to input my invitation code EVMSAL to get your free N200.

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by able1993(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2019
There are so many sexual perverts but because the actions are different, we tend to victimise the others....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Dinho20:
IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, ALL WOMEN MUST BE VIRGIN.

IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME, SEX WILL BE HISTORY.

STAR AWAY FROM SEX.
U go soon vomit sperm, nor go fûck
If all men was like u and sex is history, u wouldn't be alive to show ur stupidity.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
The gals in his church well let me not talk sha. We are human
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
wink2015:
YAHOO BOYS UNA HEAR SO?

What is Yahoo � boys doing in this trend
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by gbenga007(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2019
It's well.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Lokostic77: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Cumtroller:
This means Afonja’s are now endangered species. They’ll begin to die like fowls if this prophecy comes to pass

The only thing yolobas know is sexual perversion. The males only think with their uncircumcised preeks while the females can fvck for a loaf of Agege bread or less. I sincerely hope this prophecy comes to pass so we can be rid of these clawfaced barbaric animals called Afonja’s.

Useless tribe...

Big bros do you know we can't move forward as a nation with this kind of statement,, bcoz it can trigger ethnic war mind you all tribes have their negative impact if I mention igbo own now you won't like it but I will never do that,,, plz sir stop this unguided statement, this prophecy was not meant for one tribe but for all tribes, there is no where in the world that those thing has not been happened,, just for us to abstain from it, God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2019
NPComplete:
All these pastors and foolishness.

God did not punish them in 2000 all the way to 2018. It is now in 2019 He decided that punishing them is paramount.
He hasn't punished Boko Haram. He hasn't punished politicians that are stealing money meant for poor people. He hasn't punished kidnappers and killers. He hasn't punished pastors that lie on the pulpit every Sunday and organise fake miracles and useless prophecies. It is consenting adults engaging in sex that is His primary concern now.

I don't know why one pastor will just decide to start 2019 with foolishness and lying against God.
You have got no chill.....gringringrin
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by obonujoker(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Cumtroller:
This means Afonja’s are now endangered species. They’ll begin to die like fowls if this prophecy comes to pass

The only thing yolobas know is sexual perversion. The males only think with their uncircumcised preeks while the females can fvck for a loaf of Agege bread or less. I sincerely hope this prophecy comes to pass so we can be rid of these clawfaced barbaric animals called Afonja’s.

Useless tribe...

Are you alright bro??
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Jyde89: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Cumtroller:

Useless tribe...

Another example of a brain dead bigot who's only means of reasoning is his dung, and I know the only reason you could type this rubbish is because you've been to the toilet today to sh!t out your sense of reasoning. Anuofia!
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Chinashopping84: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
amen

Rmb for sale distress sale.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by sterlingD(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
Let he that is without Konji be the first to type Amen', we all have a little perversion in us so the people God should punish is the 'predators' angry
shocked

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by FunctionX(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Tiffbuxas: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
NPComplete:

God did not punish them in 2000 all the way to 2018. It is now in 2019 He decided that punishing them is paramount.
He hasn't punished Boko Haram. He hasn't punished politicians that are stealing money meant for poor people. He hasn't punished kidnappers and killers. He hasn't punished pastors that lie on the pulpit every Sunday and organise fake miracles and useless prophecies. It is consenting adults engaging in sex that is His primary concern now.

I don't know why one pastor will just decide to start 2019 with foolishness and lying against God.
he's talking about those in his church or does not understand the meaning of sexual perversion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by JFT24(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/god-has-bombarded-2019-with-sanitising-angels-wholl-punish-sexual-perverts-olukoya/

Just eye service or probably his marketing strategy. There is no man who has a working peepee who isn't a pervert, only d@ u need to let ya head control ya under and not viceversa.

Stop being an hypocritical liar man
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by OgundeleT(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Make that God go punish those BOKO HARAM boys first before punishing two adults for having s*x
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Sheddywiz(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Sorr
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by sacx: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Well, God is not out to punish sinners while they yet remain in this world but to save them
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by bigcasava1(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
NPComplete:

I know ur type will not like it as it affect gay and lesbians which u belong. prepare ur coffin and keep, death is not far 4rm u.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by NPComplete: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
he's talking about those in his church or does not understand the meaning of sexual perversion

Dude it is not my fault u can't read. If u read the OP and u still posted what u just posted then sorry, I can't help u.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by bigcasava1(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2019
ERUDITEE:
Are you are student and wants to make legit cash?
Then this is for you:

I am sharing my favorite news App with you. It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.

Some of its key features includes:

1. No registration fee

2. Minimum withdrawal N600

3. Options to exchange earned cash to data or airtime

4. Unlimited educational ebooks and textbooks to read.

5. Free soccer predictions

6. Novels, Quizzes, videos and lots more.

Come on to join with me and get free N200 by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

DOWNLOAD APP (5mb) HERE:
http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to input my invitation code EVMSAL to get your free N200.
theif! u av started abi?
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Boboye4slim(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Cumtroller:

Useless tribe...

U r utterly unstable
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by NPComplete: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
bigcasava1:
I know ur type will not like it as it affect gay and lesbians which u belong. prepare ur coffin and keep, death is not far 4rm u.

Very Christian of u. Lol. As u have willed death then let the death follow u up and about. Your wish for another man is death. Death shall be your portion. You have asked for it with your heart. You cannot escape it. Psalms 109:17. You don buy market this new year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by abbeyty(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
I will prefer God to punish fake pastors and greedy politicians first
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by tstx(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2019
oludavis123:
Poverty die die die, poverty die!!!
Die die die
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Fxwarrior: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cumtroller:

Useless tribe...

This is a hate speech and should not be tolerated this year.

Lalasticlala dash this guy ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.