Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 (23874 Views)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by isaacola57: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Those saying olukoya should target politicians and killer herdsmen etc.. simple question did Jesus speak against the romans they killed Jews John the Baptist was beheaded Jesus just went about preaching and casting demons.. God is already going to punish sexual perverts in the next life but maybe he wants to destroy them in this life as in the days of noah.. Guys give ur life to christ. Jesus was not a political activist or such so focus on the main thing.

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by anselm791(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
pressplay411:

If you would honestly evaluate what sex has destroyed in your life, you should soberly choose to sexually discipline your self this year.
Sex is such a beautiful thing.
So why is it bad?

Because it should be done appropriately, honouably and in God's will.
Because it is so special to God.
Because it is the power of God given to man. The power to create life. It is the power of spiritual and intimate knowledge between a man and a woman. No wonder God refers to sex as "Knowing each other."

Something particularly happens when a woman engages in sex. I do not understand it yet. But it is beyond the attachment and implication it has to a man, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
Same reason a woman could rather wish to die than be raped.

If women come to know the power they wield in God, oh I long to see that day. If women knew what it meant to be a Woman before the fall of Eve.
If a woman comes to the knowledge of what God means by creating her as a Helper.
Perhaps, just perhaps... Creation would attain perfection again in no time.

Everything good is worth waiting for. Everything right is worth doing right.
Sex, which God gave us to create life, is today the cause of so many deaths (spiritually and physically).
Choose sexual purity this year and instead channel the appetite and divert it to "knowing" Christ intimately.

Nosce te ipsum. Know Thyself.

dude, relax. its just sex. everybody is getting some, it doesn't make it any less of a sin, but it also doesn't make it any more of a sin than telling a lie.
we were doomed on arrival, hence Grace, but our obsession with just 'sex' as a sin is what I find appalling.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by bigcasava1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
NPComplete:

Very Christian of u. Lol. As u have willed death then let the death follow u up and about. Your wish for another man is death. Death shall be your portion. You have asked for it with your heart. You cannot escape it. Psalms 109:17. You don buy market this new year. cheesy
keep ranting like chicken if u like don't stop fucking anus.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
byinks:

How do u know ?
You banged strong ass before ?

Never, having the thought alone is disgusting and enough totrture

1 Like

Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by Erastuslove: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
May God show us mercy in our most weaknesses
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by NPComplete: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
bigcasava1:
keep ranting like chicken if u like don't stop fucking anus.

The problem with morons is that they don't know when to stop. After long hours of thinking about how to reply, this is the best reply ur stony brain could come up with? Lol
It is well known that self-hating homosexuals like u are the first to accuse others of being gay. Keep making a fool of yourself online. I will be here to help u along.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by pressplay411(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
anselm791:

dude, relax. its just sex. everybody is getting some, it doesn't make it any less of a sin, but it also doesn't make it any more of a sin than telling a lie.
we were doomed on arrival, hence Grace, but our obsession with just 'sex' as a sin is what I find appalling.

You should know I was very sexually perverse even this time last year. Please don't only see the offense in the scripture below but choose to see the truth in it.

To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
Titus 1:15
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by anselm791(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
pressplay411:

You should know I was very sexually perverse even this time last year. Please don't only see the offense in the scripture below but choose to see the truth in it.

To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
Titus 1:15

what is 'the truth' here please?
and you really don't sound like you were once one of us, your approach felt judgemental and that's why I had my defence up.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by pressplay411(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2019
anselm791:

what is 'the truth' here please?
and you really don't sound like you were once one of us, your approach felt judgemental and that's why I had my defence up.

The truth here is that sex is nothing special to the defiled.
And sex is very special to the pure.

As we are is how we see the world.
If you go through my threads especially my testimonies, you will know how defiled I was just a minute ago, even this time last year.
But I repented and my life has never been the same again.
I don't mean to be judgmental but the truth can really come off as judgmental.

God bless you.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by anselm791(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2019
pressplay411:

The truth here is that sex is nothing special to the defiled.
And sex is very special to the pure.

As we are is how we see the world.
If you go through my threads especially my testimonies, you will know how defiled I was just a minute ago, even this time last year.
But I repented and my life has never been the same again.
I don't mean to be judgmental but the truth can really come off as judgmental.

God bless you.

the truth cannot be broken, and I believe this truth.
I repent, and sincerely hope it lasts.
I thank you for your effort,
and God bless you too.
Re: D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 by pressplay411(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
anselm791:

the truth cannot be broken, and I believe this truth.
I repent, and sincerely hope it lasts.
I thank you for your effort,
and God bless you too.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.