Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) (23871 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by cablenews: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by CannibalTorment: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
What nonsense

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Mtcheww

Rubbish

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2022

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Shameless

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Deborah98(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
See them ndi redpillers buh they'll end up licking the girl's feet... Park one side joor we know Dem.....see how they're shouting rubbish and nonsense upandan

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by smartasuen(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Those of you saying disparaging things about them, at least try and rejoice with them, even if na evil forest man propose give im girl, marriage remains honourable by the Lord.

Congrats people!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Mummy said that ............................................................. !

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Mumu dey mumu the two of them, all this kind proposal nah 6 month marriage, because it will still fade in the air where they proposed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
I pray what we’ll next is "we came to pluck a beautiful flower" or we came chasing a she-goat in your compound grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Otii4god: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Efulefu...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by d1tto(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
What should we do now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Wetin this public proposal even mean sef?

All these men no dey use their heads?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Frank25: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Redpillers how things dy go?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
nonsense display

imagine if she said no how would they have sat on the same seat the whole journey....
it is not African for a man to kneel down and beg a woman to marry him. This simps keeps copying the western culture and making these unproductive girls God over them....when it's my turn we will sit down and talk about if you will marry me and how we must both stay faithful and hustling without you coming to be an extra burden to me if we don't settle on a common ground then we both go our separate ways and if we agree to the terms then I give you a ring while you possibly kneel down to accept the ring and if you want a court wedding then you are gonna sign a prenuptial agreement.....nobody will ever take my sweats away because of marriage... never. not in this life or the next

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Mummy GO, Righteousness2, what do you guys have to say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Iamoyindamola the day I find the MILF of my life na like this I go propose
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by remitarich(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Good thanks the sweet me ooo!1
congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Mummy G.O will not like this..e get y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by ecolime(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Social media generation.

Everything is for show cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Mtcheww

Rubbish

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
A SIMP man angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by thorpido(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
They were not kicked out of the plane?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by AyomideOG01: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Kneeling to propose...stupid boy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by 9jaBloke: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
smileyRecorded public proposals are usually cringeworthy but I liked this one.

The pilot is a G

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by BAZ001: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
I really don’t know why guys make proposals public. Mshhhwwwwwe
Our papa and mama marry without public proposals and their marriages lasted.
This generation will chase clout and marriage won’t last for 2years rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) by Gwan2(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
God when

Finally thought I've found someone but she still dey do yanga at 27.....When I remembered the bills I will incur for her head sake of marriage and paper work involved to bring her to my base if I changed my mind to do so later....I Just delete her for my mind. Girl, I'm doing you a favor not the other way round.

Congrats

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.