Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men (3272 Views)

Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
black dick is owned by black broke effeminate beta men who only know how to be babydaddies or absentee fathers. No thank you. Your dick is not magic.

when i wrote black dick, i literally meant black men and not what you are thinking.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
true, but your post reeks of struggle love which I don't subscribe to

Not all white men are rich, now marrying a white man does not automatically improve your societal status, if he is poor, you gonna be poor

talking about struggle love, as i have said earlier, most black women will be willingly to struggle with a white man even without potentials than a black man with potentials. infact struggle love is a world-wide phenomenon and women need to deal with it

if you think, the white man is a saint, then you are joking, i know many of them, in my opinion many of them are beta males, this is something their society is trying hard for them to become.

all those romantic love of western society are fairy tales because in real life it takes more than romantic love to keep a marriage alive and fun.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
after seeing Acquaman yesterday, i think i now officially like white men. don't hate. tongue

BlaqCoffee109:
Amakavula, do your thing gal...a good number of us have given up on Nigerian men it's almost distasteful the thought of marrying them.
i concur.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:

Not all white men are rich, now marrying a white man does not automatically improve your society status, if he is poor, you gonna be poor

talking about struggle love, as i have said earlier, most black women will be willingly to struggle with a white man even without potentials than a black man with potentials. infact struggle love is a world-wide phenomenon and women need to deal with it

if you think, the white man is a saint, then you are joking, i know many of them, in my opinion many of them are beta males, this is something their society is trying hard for them to become.

I totally agree that all that gliiters isn't gold. I don't care about race.All I care is that my life partner is a wealthy provider who loves and honors me as I do him and can also secure the legacy of our children.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 3thelicioux(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
2buffagain:

Most black woman say this.
Then you see their eyes rolling into the back of their heads in servile ecstasy while sucking black dick...talk less of when it starts fawking them.

...After which they go back to saying the usual shit nobody cares about hearing anyway until they crave to worship black dick again.
These topics aren’t new.
good sex don't pay the bills honey. So you are saying sex is all black men are good for right?
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I totally agree that all that gliiters isn't gold. I don't care about race.All I care is that my life partner is a wealthy provider who loves and honors me as I do him and can also secure the legacy of our children.

there is nothing bad in that.

i just hope you find that wealthy provider to honor and love you so that you guys can build a legacy for your children

but lets be realistic, all the men i have seen that have wealth, the wives were instrumental in helping build and protect the wealth.

if you think, you will just get into wealth, without helping to build it or marrying into their class, then you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 2buffagain(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
good sex don't pay the bills honey. So you are saying sex is all black men are good for right?

Well that’s up to you.
Sex is what most of you females are good for.

If you are quality, you will attract quality.
You don’t deserve a quality black man simply because you have a vagina. You gotta work and better yourself for that shiit

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
2buffagain:

Well that’s up to you.
Sex is what most of you females are good for.

If you are quality, you will attract quality.
You don’t deserve a quality black man simply because you have a vagina. You gotta work and better yourself for that shiit
I already meet quality men sweetie. I am the whole package
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
So not true. Change your circles dear
thebosstrevor:

there is nothing bad in that.

i just hope you find that wealthy provider to honor and love you so that you guys can build a legacy for your children

but lets be realistic, all the men i have seen that have wealth, the wives were instrumental in helping build and protect the wealth.

if you think, you will just get into wealth, without helping to build it or marrying into their class, then you are joking.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
after seeing Acquaman yesterday, i think i now officially like white men now. don't hate. tongue

i concur.
hmm hm, sure you do...real recognize real. cool who black dick epp? undecided tongue
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 2buffagain(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:

...so what then is your point?
You’re either lying that you meet quality men or lying that they are only good for sex.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:

you, whole package, you say? even as you resemble alphabet Q. make you no de make me de over laugh i beg

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
So not true. Change your circles dear

this is so funny to read, telling me i should change my circle. acting like you know my friends, this is hilarious.

i understand your game plan, you wanna enter into something you are not part of. i have never seen any wealthy man that will take an un-resourceful woman serious. except he wants a trophy wife.

if you think, my definition of wealthy is working class Nigerians, this type of people you can see anywhere, to get the real wealthy(the entrepreneurs and business owners)) you will need to be in the right place at the right time.

for learners, Lagos business school is one of the place to hook up with single middle-level and top management corporate guys or attend some
top official conferences.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
2buffagain:

...so what then is your point?
You’re either lying that you meet quality men or lying that they are only good for sex.
I am lying that quality men are only good for sex. The only men good for sex are tge irresponsible ones
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:

this is so funny to read, telling me i should change my circle. acting like you know my friends, this is hilarious.

i understand your game plan, you wanna enter into something you are not part of. i have never seen any wealthy man that will take an un-resourceful woman serious. except he wants a trophy wife.

if you think, my definition of wealthy is working class Nigerians, this type of people you can see anywhere, to get the real wealthy(the entrepreneurs and business owners)) you will need to be in the right place at the right time.

for learners, Lagos business school is one of the place to hook up with single middle-level and top management corporate guys or attend some
top official conferences.
this is off topic. You sound stung. This is just friendly conversation
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
DukeofNZ:

you, whole package, you say? even as you resemble alphabet Q. make you no de make me de over laugh i beg
it is exactly because I am like alphabet Q that I am the full package. Q is the shape of the aura of a queen. Besides, it weeds th dusty ones
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Paxie55: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol. Make una no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is off topic. You sound stung. This is just friendly conversation

Damn! you just keep insinuating like you know my present temperament. i hope you are not delusional?

i reacted to your topic of you wanting a wealthy man suddenly you said it is off topic and you made it seems like i am annoyed

The main purpose of these was just to share ideas and nothing more. LOL it is funny how everything went off topic so fast when suddenly i started to question your beliefs.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
You took offense when I said change circles. Now you are asking if i am delusionall. I don't want this to turn into a pointless argument so let me quit before this escalates to insults.Goodnight.
thebosstrevor:

Damn! you just keep insinuating like you know my present temperament. i hope you are not delusional?

i reacted to your topic of you wanting a wealthy man suddenly you said it is off topic and you made it seems like i am annoyed

The main purpose of these was just to share ideas and nothing more. LOL it is funny how everything went off topic when suddenly people start to question your believe.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
that broke boy disses Nigerian females while im standing up for y'all. how do I sound like him
funmisticqueen:
lol, you sound like rextizzle
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
You took offense when I said change circles. Now you are asking if i am delusionall. I don't want this to turn into a pointless argument so let me quit before this escalates to insults.Goodnight.

you see, you keep insinuating that i took offense about that, when i was basically laughing and finding it hilarious.

you concluded even without seeing my facial expressions or feeling my emotional state of mind.

Good night, i wish you the best
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 2buffagain(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Interracial whatever is all good....if it's done for the right reasons.

Most black women I see who *say* they want white men mostly do so because these women are either deadbeats who have made peace with the fact that they are leeches that must attach to someone for life and ALSO want that person to be someone they can either boss around or deceive with "it is our culture".

Black men don't take that nonsense....so it is ultimately good riddance to bad rubbish.
We only enjoy these low quality black females for sex anyway...and vice versa. But nobody is trying to marry most of you.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Anomz: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gghjjbhj
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by 2buffagain(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am lying that quality men are only good for sex. The only men good for sex are tge irresponsible ones

Which, as you admit, explains why y'all will keep a good man on some "no sex before marriage" ish meanwhile some other low-life nigga is slamming and using all 4 of your holes in the background.

Guys who learn this early don't take women seriously grin
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Ladies Are Marrying White Men by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
2buffagain:

Which, as you admit, explains why y'all will keep a good man on some "no sex before marriage" ish meanwhile some other low-life nigga is slamming and using all 4 of your holes in the background.

Guys who learn this early don't take women seriously grin
next time dont commentt on a post you half understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood_short_sexy_movie / I Find It Hard To Sustain A Relationship / Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.