Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? (3265 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
At the age of 27, it's as if I've achieved that which many are struggling for daily.

The funny aspect is, I'm not as happy as I imagined it.

This isn't how I envisioned success to be.

Was it overhyped?

I can get whatever I want, and this has made me lose the taste of life in general.

There's no challenge...

Everything now seems too easy and boring

Those who finally became financially free, where did you find your motivation to keep enjoying life?

Especially when there's no thrill, challenges, no hustling?

Have been considering going back to school, for a second degree.

Will it give me that sense of challenge?

How do you enjoy life when you can get whatever you want without looking at the price tag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Bigredmachine: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abeg close to me make I be ur guy
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by DryMouth: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Poor man don drop topic!

31 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by sheanzy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
when (IF) you become Rich, I will answer your question

3 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no won laugh abeg

DryMouth:
Poor man don drop topic!

6 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by falcon01: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
HenryDion:
At the age of 27, it's as if I've achieved that which many are struggling for daily.

Was it overhyped?

I can get whatever I want, and this has made me lose the taste of life in general.

There's no challenge...

Those who finally became financially free, where did you find your motivation to keep enjoying life?

How do you enjoy life when you can get whatever you want without looking at the price tag?
you placed riches and wealth as your happiness without realising you've already have things that'll make you happy. Give away all or 60% of what you have, find happiness within you, only keep what you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by StPete: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't think you have attained anything at all if you're still looking for self-con of 300 - 400k when some people are renting flats upwards of 2m. Stop hyping yourself with the little you've got, there's so much more to achieve

14 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Davash222(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
DryMouth:
Poor man don drop topic!
Burn everywhere, comrade cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Lee99: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
DryMouth:
Poor man don drop topic!
Hahaha na God go help you grin

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
No be lie.....Even me wey no get pass 2k for my KUDA account, Sometimes I dey feel lonely but not the kind of loneliest wey the op the feel cha cheesy. My own loneliness na be say how can I get past this my present situation undecided
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Justice3000(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Have you been to oshodi and try getting bus to agbado?
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by xpressionx(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
This what you want to write when you finally become rich?

2 Likes

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by AoifeNightfall: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

Burn everywhere, comrade cheesy
Look at Davash222 and Henry Dion. See how redpillers support each other.
Ultimate goals. Men supporting men

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Kilotat: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gettaut!
Check my Signature
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Truvelisback(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
If being rich is boring, then give poverty a chance. Na that time u go know say HELL FIRE IS REAL!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Money doesn't guarantee happiness ..... poverty doesn't support happiness too.. just figure out what makes you happy and do it
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
You want challenge then adopt kids and give them a home.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Mcslize: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
HenryDion:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no won laugh abeg

What's your net worth? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by 55truth: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol. Show us your own Cubana style make we believe you.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oga do giveaway give us fess
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mcslize:

What's your net worth? Let's start from there.

Being rich is subjective. Address my situation and offer a viable solution if you can.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Can we have a talk?
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Maybe now you can understand why lots of wealthy folks just dress and look simple, people its really lonely at the top. The world is designed for average folks, and most humans that populate the earth are not materially wealthy. The richer you become, the wider the gap you isolate yourself from the larger crowd. That doesn't mean one shouldn't strive to be wealthy, but it is also important to know that it is not the answer. Because being wealthy gives you time to enjoy life, time that otherwise would be lost working for a salary.

But you can start buying experiences. You can see it a lot with the wealthy folks. They travel to weird places and experience the world in real-time that people read through books, and also help people backstage. Observe Reno Omokri, he doesn't just go to conventional places like Paris, which is boring and tasteless. You go to places like Lapland in Sweden and experience the midnight sun and winter lights, to the pyramid in Egypt, or jungle tourism in Kenya, engage in extreme sports, healthy eating, etc. You dress casually, to not differentiate you from the crowd, just fulfill your childhood fantasy.

But what you can do to make your wealth worthy is to help people. Doesn't necessarily need to be cash, but it can be via advice, guidance, and more. It is lonely at the top truly, but it is even lonelier when you are selfish at the top because you just isolate yourself from the rich human experience.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by cooluzi: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

try helping people maybe it can bring you joy like billgate ,abeg you fit drop something for you boy

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
pansophist:
Maybe now you can understand why lots of wealthy folks just dress and look simple, people its really lonely at the top. The world is designed for average folks, and most humans that populate the earth are not materially wealthy. The richer you become, the wider the gap you isolate yourself from the larger crowd. That doesn't mean one shouldn't strive to be wealthy, but it is also important to know that it is not the answer. Because being wealthy gives you time to enjoy life, time that otherwise would be lost working for a salary.

But you can start buying experiences. You can see it a lot with the wealthy folks. They travel to weird places and experience the world in real-time that people read through books, and also help people backstage. Observe Reno Omokri, he doesn't just go to conventional places like Paris, which is boring and tasteless. You go to places like Lapland in Sweden and experience the midnight sun and winter lights, to the pyramid in Egypt, or jungle tourism in Kenya, engage in extreme sports, healthy eating, etc. You dress casually, to not differentiate you from the crowd, just fulfill your childhood fantasy.

But what you can do to make your wealth worthy is to help people. Doesn't necessarily need to be cash, but it can be via advice, guidance, and more. It is lonely at the top truly, but it is even lonelier when you are selfish at the top because you just isolate yourself from the rich human experience.

Beautiful... I so much appreciate your submission. Have been doing some travelling, but I guess I have to try a different climate. Thanks once again.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Me too I want to be rich cool
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by yunqdady: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Cindy222(f): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Be a blessing to the life of others,touch the lives of people positively,be their answered prayer.....Believe me,the smiles on their faces and the changes you're gonna make in their lives,will give you happiness and a kind of fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Healthrelatedjo: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Invest or sponsor my food business abeg
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by Czario: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

Really ?
It's my birthday in a few days
I love this 2018 Highlander - Burgundy..
I can intro you to something very challenging after that.
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by obinna58(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
HenryDion:

Was it overhyped?

There's no challenge...

There's always a challenge or you're lying

Why not try and become wealthy
Re: Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? by kudusman(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Who Is A Slay Queen? (warning: Graphics) / My Heart Beat Twice When I Set My Eye On My Pastor's Wife / Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.