Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (6546 Views)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by gare(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
Officialpdpnig:

Atiku zombie. Atiku is clearly using your skull to drink Zobo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by AfonjaConehead: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Tell obi to bring fact none of his children own a car. The hiy mentioned the name of the estaye tjey both libe. Go n confurm it.
What is this mental saying?

Igbo this Igbo that,beware of hbp.

Mental
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by globemoney: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
MeanChris:
Lol.. Peter Obi's son drives a G wagon

You guys don't know Peter Obi. He's stingy to even himself..

The impostor behind the Igbo moniker should carry his propaganda elsewhere cause even if Peter Obi's son had a car, I'm pretty sure it won't be far from a beetle grin

Peter obi's son lives in a 200 million house , Peter Obi will buy his son a gwagon cheesy cheesy

Akuko!!
When will you stop fooling yourself? How much does peter Obis flat at Osborne towers cost
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by MeanChris(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
globemoney:

When will you stop fooling yourself? How much does peter Obis flat at Osborne towers cost

Lol.. O maputakwana

Once you hear Peter Obi, I maputa cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Malawian(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
How much is BMC salary? I swear down, it is not the said 30,000 being bandied around. I don't think they are paid anything less than 100,000 per month. Their energy levels in defending failure can't possibly be supported by a mere 30,000 stipend.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Officialpdpnig: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Malawian:
How much is BMC salary? I swear down, it is not the said 30,000 being bandied around. I don't think they are paid anything less than 100,000 per month. Their energy levels in defending failure can't possibly be supported by a mere 30,000 stipend.

The 12,500 Atikulooter is paying you spiced with his ipob VP slot has zombified you obviously.

The levels of doltishness you Atikulooters exhibit is legendary
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2021
malatachete:

I live in golf estate. The twitter user is nothing more than a lie peddler. Peter obis son doesn't reside here. Every resident knows one another. The twitter user does not exist.
Rich boy
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
old news
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by plaindealer: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Posterity To Be Kind To Us On Gbajabiamila - By Olubunmi Tunji-ojo / If Fulanis Did Not Kill Funke Olakunrin Then These Are Her Killers / PMB Pledges To Accord Railway Infrastructure Development Greatest Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.