Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. (6545 Views)

Another Peter Obi Lie Busted! / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Is04970: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerianization:
He who alleges should show proof.

Father said his sons doesn't own cars

You said one of his sons drive a G Wagon

Can we get a picture evidence?
Thank you
Show us the pics of the son of a liar inside dango.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
nelronaldo:
Buhari's son is my neighbor. Anybody can make this claim. Imagine someone staying in an estate where a house cost N200m spending his precious time on tweeter twitting what doesn't concern him rather than drawing up business proposals or communicating with clients, so he won't find himself in Mushin next year.

Just checked the guy on twitter. He is a member of BMC deployed to their twitter branch. His colleagues here on their Nairaland branch will soon come to this thread to masturbate.
[/s]He is a nigerian, everything concerns him. Go n tell ronaldo or mercy not to use twitter. So cos he lives in such estate, he should not use twitter or expose lies when he sees one. You are typically dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
neezar:
Tweeter user

Who knows him??

No proof of the so called son luxury apartment??

No name of the three other luxury cars??

My friend get out of here

Attention seeker angry
Shut up, he has mentioned the estate. Go there n confirm. Besides, who knows you too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by deomelllo: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
To all the zombies asking for prove, the guy as helped you with the name of the estate. Go n confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Foolishbuhari: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
danot1030:

No need for evidence let Obi and his family deny the claim.

They don't need to come out to debunk anything...when you respond to every urchin in the streets, you Bring yourself to their level and give them importance and credence.

If the person has proof, let him bring it. Twitter is an open platform and anyone can make any claim there.

Matter of fact, I had a party with aisha buhari and her daughter zainab last night! Yes it was at a hotel in Dubai. Maybe you would believe that too if you choose to believe this unsubstantiated allegation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Foolishbuhari: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up, he has mentioned the estate. Go there n confirm. Besides, who knows you too?

We won't do his home work for him! He leveled the accusation, he should bring his facts. If I petition you in court, I bring the evidence why the court should listen to me

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by deomelllo: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
The compulsive liar asserted that the only property he own is in onitsha, but come to find out he's the owner a massive mansion in London..

Now, his kids studied in London, were they living in a rented apartment, working 2 jobs to pay bills or they lived in the luxurious comfort of their Father's massive mansion.?

The thing is, what difference does it make and why make everything thing an issue regardless what you have or don't have?

Having a car I a personal choice and if your kids don't have cars, that's your problem. Millions of Nigerian students at home and abroad have cars and they go to school full-time, work 1 or 2 jobs to pay rent bills and car notes, does it mean that they are not frugal or that they are corrupt?

No, it's because it's a necessity that they must have.

This lying idiotic and thoughtless man just need to shut up sometimes..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by GavelSlam: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shikini:

Nigerians saw pictures of the bike and googled the price

What's the brand of the bike?

4 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by nelronaldo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]He is a nigerian, everything concerns him. Go n tell ronaldo or mercy not to use twitter. So cos he lives in such estate, he should not use twitter or expose lies when he sees one. You are typically dumb.

Typical of BMC. Quick to insult. Those guys use Twitter for fun or to promote themselves. Your colleague is on twitter carrying APC on his head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Okoyebos: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Obi lies because he knows he's supported by gullible idiots.

Not surprised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by jchioma: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oh I see!

A thread to console zombies.

APC and BMC lies won't fly this time. Try another one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Nigerianization(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is04970:

Show us the pics of the son of a liar inside dango.

You cannot know a son more than the father.
If I tell you something about me that you don't believe, it is not my duty to prove myself wrong.

If the police accuses me of any crime, they are to investigate and produce water tight evidence to nail me.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by obailala(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
MeanChris:
Lol.. Peter Obi's son drives a G wagon

You guys don't know Peter Obi. He's stingy to even himself..

The impostor behind the Igbo moniker should carry his propaganda elsewhere cause even if Peter Obi's son had a car, I'm pretty sure it won't be far from a beetle grin

Peter obi's son lives in a 200 million house , Peter Obi will buy his son a gwagon cheesy cheesy

Akuko!!
It's actually amusing that any sound adult can believe the wild tale that Obi's children who schooled in the UK and currently live in Nigeria do not have cars... Meanwhile Obi actually owns one of the flats at the Ikoyi apartment block where efcc busted millions of dollars in cash recently. There's nothing unusual if his son lives in a flat the man owns in Ikoyi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

We won't do his home work for him! He leveled the accusation, he should bring his facts. If I petition you in court, I bring the evidence why the court should listen to me
Just as obi brought out his fact.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
nelronaldo:

Typical of BMC. Quick to insult. Those guys use Twitter for fun or to promote themselves. Your colleague is on twitter carrying APC on his head.
Ask yourself, are you not dumb?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by nelronaldo(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Ask yourself, are you not dumb?
You are bro
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Foolishbuhari: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Just as obi brought out his fact.

Exactly so the mister on Twitter should do more than speak let him bring facts else it's fake news as usual peddled from the bmc stables

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Exactly so the mister on Twitter should do more than speak let him bring facts else it's fake news as usual peddled from the bmc stables
Tell obi to bring fact none of his children own a car. The hiy mentioned the name of the estaye tjey both libe. Go n confurm it.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Pigsandidiots: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2019
nelronaldo:

You are bro
Ok, now you admitted you aemre dumb, stop talking in public where sane people are talking.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by senatordave1(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku and obi through their desperate statements are scoring own goals and making buhari votes increase geometrically.they want to copy buhari 2015 campaign strategy not knowing that its outdated and Nigeria arent ready for that again.even apc and buhari have modified their strategy and rarely make campaign promises nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by hyfr(m): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2019
GavelSlam:
People are asking for evidence but same people were quick to believe Yusuf rides a 50 million Naira bike.
may be you where in Jupiter when he had a crash with the bike amd rushed to the hospital, the bike isnt worth up to 50m, except it was customised

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by gidgiddy: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
To all the zombies asking for prove, the guy as helped you with the name of the estate. Go n confirm.

It doesn't work like that. When you make an allegation, they onus is on you to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Peacemaker5128: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2019
gidgiddy:

It doesn't work like that. When you make an allegation, they onus is on you to prove it.
were you able to prove your Jubril from Sudan madness?
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by DesChyko: 5:23am On Jan 06, 2019
His full name is there, on the twitter handle therefore, the son already knows who exposed the expensive livung
How difficult would it be to just lean over the fence of his neighbour or at least, from one of his own house windows and take a neat shot of Obi's son garage?
I feel this is a fake account and a liar. I'll rather the people of Anambra State speak of their kinsman, the way the people of Kwara state speak of their kinsmen.
The voice on the streets is a better judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Yorubasareslave: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
danot1030:

See your hypocrisy, you are saying someone who is running for the vice presindency of his country lies does not concerned him. He should draw up a business proposal so that if Atiku wins the election he can loot the nation while Obi is readily available to lie to cover up for the stealings and the business proposal suffers
[/s]Stop trying to be clever by half. It seems you lack comprehension skills. What he said is in order.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Yorubasareslave: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
deomelllo:
The compulsive liar asserted that the only property he own is in onitsha, but come to find out he's the owner a massive mansion in London..

Now, his kids studied in London, were they living in a rented apartment, working 2 jobs to pay bills or they lived in the luxurious comfort of their Father's massive mansion.?

The thing is, what difference does it make and why make everything thing an issue regardless what you have or don't have?

Having a car I a personal choice and if your kids don't have cars, that's your problem. Millions of Nigerian students at home and abroad have cars and they go to school full-time, work 1 or 2 jobs to pay rent bills and car notes, does it mean that they are not frugal or that they are corrupt?

No, it's because it's a necessity that they must have.

This lying idiotic and thoughtless man just need to shut up sometimes..
[/s]Aregbes girl friend what have you achieved in your miserable life. Nothing except insulting a tribe that doesn't give a poo about your pathetic existence.

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by gare(f): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
2 days ago there was a thread on front page which talked about Peter Obi claiming his two children do not own any car.

Well a twitter user who knows the son very well has come out to expose his lie.

He says Peter Obis Son owns 4 cars as against the claim by Obi that he owns none.

Ironically, the twitter user is Igbo like Peter Obi.

Here was the thread where Peter Obi made the claim

https://www.nairaland.com/4938604/peter-obi-2-sons-dont

Attached is the twitter gist.

Mynd44 come and see

Did Peter come to tell you that his Son does not own a car ?

1 Like

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by malatachete: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
2 days ago there was a thread on front page which talked about Peter Obi claiming his two children do not own any car.

He says Peter Obis Son owns 4 cars as against the claim by Obi that he owns none.

Mynd44 come and see
I live in golf estate. The twitter user is nothing more than a lie peddler. Peter obis son doesn't reside here. Every resident knows one another. The twitter user does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by muewade: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Whether his son owns a car or not, how will that translate to good governance.
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 06, 2019
nelronaldo:
Buhari's son is my neighbor. Anybody can make this claim. Imagine someone staying in an estate where a house cost N200m spending his precious time on tweeter twitting what doesn't concern him rather than drawing up business proposals or communicating with clients, so he won't find himself in Mushin next year.

Just checked the guy on twitter. He is a member of BMC deployed to their twitter branch. His colleagues here on their Nairaland branch will soon come to this thread to masturbate.
Obasanjo grandson is my class mate, he ride private jet to school

Oshiomole wife is my sister best friend, she eat with diamond spoon grin
Re: Another Peter Obi Lie Busted. Twitter User Exposes Him And His Lie. by Amumaigwe: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Mynd44 come and see

Picture of his #200m home and exotic car garage or shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial. / New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian With Over 160 World Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.