Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" (13678 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by snailspeed: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
lloyds:

Absolutely, no pastor instructed me to give first fruit, I learnt it from revelation of the scriptures and applied it and it has been a lifting force in my life. Same as tithing.

It's personal enlightenment.

Why lie that first fruit and tithe has been doing something for you.

You know this is a big lie. There is nothing you have gotten that other ordinary people out there dont get. You are not even that rich but you keep claiming tithing has been working for you. Why are you deceiving yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by snailspeed: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:

I don't need to start telling stories on what am enjoying! Those that know me can tell it all.

What are you enjoying that everyday people who dont tithe aint enjoying? You are not even the richest person on your street, yet you claim that tithe has been doing things for you? The same things every other person enjoy even more than you? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by ollah2: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
kevoh:
Yahweh, the Christian version of God, the one who supposedly with its powers created humans, earth, animals, the universe, the stars e.t.c and can create money more is a very broke deity that needs bribery payment of first salary from humans every 365 days and tenth of same salary every 30 days, so that he will return the favour. undecided Think people! Think! Does that make sense!

Nigerians don't think. check my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Righthandson(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
You are indeed, an enemy of the gospel of Christ sent from the pit of hell, but your days are few.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Profayo:

Many people have done that already, but you decided not to see

Am waiting
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Anstone:

Remember the whole world lean on Satan, so he can decide to give riches to anyone who does his will, the same way he tempted Jesus offering him the world
and his glory, but nevertheless, he would be cast out when God's kingdom finally come

i donnt understand your point , nevertheless like i said before church is not by force ,no one ask you to go sit in ur house if offering n tithe taya you ..
regardless of what the pastor says about offering & tithe police/army are not mounted around church angles to force or enforce offering ... its simply ur choice , i am challenging you not to pay or drop offering next week sunday lets see who will arrest or detain you.
when something is consensual & by choice no need to wail.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
lloyds:

Oga, stop venting your frustration on me. All because I refused to abide to Daddy freeze blinded outbursts.

Only a fool can call bible scriptures blinded outbursts grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:

I don't need to start telling stories on what am enjoying! Those that know me can tell it all.
then keep such stories to those that know u offline.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Are u really a Christian? So your Bible tells you that first fruit is a sin or not

Did anybody anywhere in this thread say first fruit is a sin? cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Sabby1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Someone seriously need to visit reformatory Supposedly, there's one in Kaduna
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Did anybody anywhere in this thread say first fruit is a sin? cool

Since you believe it is not a sin, what concerns you with people paying it
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by somehow: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Grace teaches you not to give your first fruit or pay your tithe

Grace came about after the death and ressurection of Christ which opened up access to God not through works of the law but by mercy and Grace.

No early Christians and Christ didn't do any of such, no true Christian should.

It defeats the death of Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Since you believe it is not a sin, what concerns you with people paying it
grin grin

Wen a yoruba man starts losing an argument, they start correcting spelling
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Kolping: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
It is written in 2 Peter 2:3:

King James Version
"And through covetousness shall they (false prophets/false teachers) with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

New Living Translation
"In their greed they (false prophets/false teachers) will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed."

First Fruits is all part of what is called the Hebrew Roots Movement found in Christian church denominations today. It is one of the signs of the coming end times - a great apostasy (the “falling away” ) An apostasy is: a rebellion, an abandonment of the truth. The end times will include a wholesale rejection of God’s revelation. 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

The Hebrew Roots Movement is a very modern movement that insists that we must resurrect first-century Judaism (our Jewish Roots) and the milieu and lifestyle of first-century Jews and impose them on both Jewish and non-Jewish believers. This is not just an academic study to better understand Scripture and its setting but is rather a movement of restoration that claims that the church has moved off its Jewish foundation and must return to a more Jewish way of life to be authentic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Roots

Praizeupdates:
Controversial Oap Daddy freeze is at it again, He reveals on his page recently that First fruit is not an act of Faith that its a total fraud with some bible pages to backup his claim.

Do you agree with him ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/first-fruit-is-not-an-act-of-faith-its-an-act-of-fraud-daddy-freeze-reveals/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ9vzNhPM4/
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Kolping: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by don89(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
flyca:
Wow. Lol
So I struggle wake up a 6am go to work, get to work, sit down for 8 full hours, crack my brain, get things done, meet deadlines, go for meetings, some really boring meetings, liase with sometimes fastidous clients, overlook unpleasant situations and annoying colleagues. Come back exhausted at 7 or 8pm. In that cycle for a full month.

Then I will carry the income and give “Pastor”? So that he can help me give it to God, abi?

Chai! Thank God for some people o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by don89(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
You spoke my mind
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by zeestone99(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
dannyoungstick:
It depends on the kind of mindset you have when doing it.
If you are doing it because your pastor said you should do it or because others are doing my brothers and sister YOU ARE DASHING YOUR MONEY OUT
But if you are doing it because you walk with God and you understand him, Then you are on the right path.

If that's the case must u give it to a pastor, are there not pple in need u can channel it to

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Elliot2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Papyk:
Hmmmmmm, Daddy freeze, God really prepared and raise you for Nigeria situations. I really bless God for the day you were born to a Nigeria Father and Romanian mother. God purposely designed it because he know the future and that future is now. I dont know why God designed the situation of Nigeria like this, first He created a Country and bless it with all mineral Resources
that you cannot find in any other countries all over the world and then fill the country with the most dump people in the world. Nigerians are the people who have eyes but yet they cannot see, They have brains but cannot think and they have ear and cannot hear. Their GOs and pastors turn their GOD to MMM, if you GIVE HIM YOUR WHOLE JANUARY SALARY (first fruit), HE WILL DOUBLE IT FOR YOU. Their will continue to remain poor.
As a matter of fact, They have choose to be poor right from the beginning of the year. Because once you have giving your salary to your yahoo GOS and pastors and you started sooking Garri and started borrowing at the beginning of the year, it shows you starting the year already in a wrong direction.
More than half of the citizens need to be killed off—I mean all of the dumb Nigerians with low IQ.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Elliot2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Only those loyal to the dark world and the occult think pastors are the ones finishing Nigeria.

Did pastors waste our commonwealth?
u r very dumb! was it not on this forum we read about the poisoning to death of two children by their own father who believed that they were wizards,just cos a pastor told him? do u know the level of suffering these fraudulent pastors have caused people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Useless guy,I paid my first fruits by faith & I know how much I have received in return for honoring God. Keep deceiving your ignorant followers who want you to keep sermonising their weaknesses ..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by TruthinAction: 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
fasho01:
I strongly agree with him

Have you studied the Bible personally before agreeing with him?

Firstfruits offering is biblical but it does not have to be your whole month salary. Simply give your best. This is where the Church has missed it. The doctrine itself is not wrong but the interpretation and practice is wrong.

In anything we do in life, the first belongs to God. That is the honour we owe God. And if you honour God, God will honour you. It's an eternal principle.

Even the traditionalist pour out drinks to their ancestors before they drink. This is their belief so that their ancestors can continue to bless them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by desiredhome: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
daywatcher:
I think this guy is an atheist. However he does not want to fully declare because he is afraid of the potential negative impact on his financial and social statuses. Nigerian society does readily and openly discriminate against atheism despite our secular constitution.

Why are people so blind? no wonder it is said "if you want to hide something from a black man, you should put it in writing", always claiming to know (selve deceived) yet the poorest on earth.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
somehow:

Grace came about after the death and ressurection of Christ which opened up access to God not through works of the law but by mercy and Grace.

No early Christians and Christ didn't do any of such, no true Christian should.

It defeats the death of Christ.
So there is no grace when the Christians of the early church were selling their property, bringing the money to the feet of the apostles? Bros there is place of Grace and there is a place of giving. Don't hide under grace and fold your hands to the things that can help to move the kingdom forward.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:
grin grin

Wen a yoruba man starts losing an argument, they start correcting spelling
grin grin You know the truth bros, it is just hard for you to do. Don't condemn those that are doing it...Cheers!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Only those loyal to the dark world and the occult think pastors are the ones finishing Nigeria.

Did pastors waste our commonwealth?

undecided see this brainless brainwashed pastor lead sheep making noise angry keep worshipping demons named pastors

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by CodeTemplar: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Elliot2:
u r very dumb! was it not on this forum we read about the poisoning to death of two children by their own father who believed that they were wizards,just cos a pastor told him? do u know the level of suffering these fraudulent pastors have caused people?
And you conclude that pastors are all evil ?
If that is your own meaning of smartness then you need prayers. For every one death you can trace to a "pastor" there are probably a thousand others traceable to babalawos but that doesnt make you criticize them.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by somehow: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
You're trying to turn the word of God upside down.

They were selling their properties so as to help everyone within the body of Christ at that time. Remember they were being persecuted then? The stuffs they brought were being shared and used by all of them and they was no segregation
chinavs9ja:

So there is no grace when the Christians of the early church were selling their property, bringing the money to the feet of the apostles? Bros there is place of Grace and there is a place of giving. Don't hide under grace and fold your hands to the things that can help to move the kingdom forward.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by daywatcher: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
desiredhome:

Why are people so blind? no wonder it is said "if you want to hide something from a black man, you should put it in writing", always claiming to know (selve deceived) yet the poorest on earth.

I cannot workout where you stand with comment. Can you please clarify?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by dannyoungstick(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
zeestone99:

If that's the case must u give it to a pastor, are there not pple in need u can channel it to
Yeah it's true, but in the bible it was given to the pastors(Levites), but they know how to channel it to the poors, needy, etc.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nickyblithe: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Y is he so pained Its not your money. Mind your business.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by zeestone99(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
dannyoungstick:
Yeah it's true, but in the bible it was given to the pastors(Levites), but they know how to channel it to the poors, needy, etc.

Hw r pastors levite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion / The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.