Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" (13664 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

What exactly is that u are enjoying as payment he gave u in form of blessing? (That's if u paid)
I don't need to start telling stories on what am enjoying! Those that know me can tell it all.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by tj4luck(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=chinavs9ja post=74526632]Shut up freeze! What is your business sef? People that are paying it are not complaining biko]

A beneficiary spotted!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by lloyds(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Read my message again n refer to ur post I replied.

Ur not answering what i asked

Oga, stop venting your frustration on me. All because I refused to abide to Daddy freeze blinded outbursts.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Peterpanny: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Profayo:
He has said this many times before, the guy is just struggling to stay relevant.

And for his followers, just a piece of advice for you.Many people come to Social media to say whatever they like, but back in real life they do something different.Many people will behave on socio media like they are just ordinary, but they have strong spiritual back up, if you like continue to follow these guys, continue to break the tenets for you faith, you will find out later that each man for himself
what is this one saying
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Peterpanny: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2019
infocabal:
I swear this guy is intelligent but misdirected!!!

Heresy is 90% truth and 10% lies which changes the direction and focal of the truth.

That's what Uncle Freezer have been doing.
oga ade u are the misdirected element here.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2019
infocabal:
I swear this guy is intelligent but misdirected!!!

Heresy is 90% truth and 10% lies which changes the direction and focal of the truth.

That's what Uncle Freezer have been doing.
can you point out the 10% lies of daddy freeze in his posts?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Anstone: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
ericsmith:

if @ all you are a xtain ,tell us how many times ur pastor as put a knife or gun to ur head asking you to drop 1st fruit, growing up as a child how many times did a pastor visit ur parent with a gun or force to ask for 1st fruit , even in churches is there anytime a pastor deep his hand forcefully into anyones purses, if you no drop offering did any usher detain you or arrest u,so?
what i chose to do with my money why its ur life problem ... daddy freeze upon is calcu n naa me smart pass ,why is he not richer than other celebrities that he see as fools becos they tithe .. let my pastor scam me ,the question is upon ur smartness are you richer than me

Oboy! Jesus, the head of the church never promise anyone money, neither did he ask for money... He ask us to simply "seek God's kingdom first and other things will be added".
Some celebrity of course are richer than most faithful christains, but that's not the criteria to arbitrate the one God is please with or not.
Remember the whole world lean on Satan, so he can decide to give riches to anyone who does his will, the same way he tempted Jesus offering him the world and his glory, but nevertheless, he would be cast out when God's kingdom finally come

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Yes Agreed with Daddy Freeze
Praizeupdates:
Controversial Oap Daddy freeze is at it again, He reveals on his page recently that First fruit is not an act of Faith that its a total fraud with some bible pages to backup his claim.

Do you agree with him ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/first-fruit-is-not-an-act-of-faith-its-an-act-of-fraud-daddy-freeze-reveals/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ9vzNhPM4/
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Peterpanny: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Austema:
Rom 8:6-10 says to be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life.
This guy is definately going to end in shame, unless he repent. To the best of my knolege; nobody is force to give first fruit.

you and who ''go hungry'' those who are paying it are enjoying divine providence and favour though out the year, and you here thinkin everybody is the same. It works for those who are doing it.
oga ade ur case is irredeemable.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2019
100% right.

And the mugus who keep paying the first fruits to these devils called pastors are always the ones who keep struggling.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2019
flyca:
Wow. Lol
So I struggle wake up a 6am go to work, get to work, sit down for 8 full hours, crack my brain, get things done, meet deadlines, go for meetings, some really boring meetings, liase with sometimes fastidous clients, overlook unpleasant situations and annoying colleagues. Come back exhausted at 7 or 8pm. In that cycle for a full month.

Then I will carry the income and give “Pastor”? So that he can help me give it to God, abi?

Chai! Thank God for some people o cheesy

Wise man.

Imagine giving your hard earned money to a LAZY BUM parading as a pastor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Daddy Freeze is on point. he is not misdirected
JOHN 5: 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

JOHN 7: 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. Not Has your satanic pastors, popes, bishops n priests said.
Peterpanny:
oga ade u are the misdirected element here.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by semyman: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Criminals thrive in Nigeria, politicians and pastors are on a fertile land

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Splasshhh(f): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Kingbones(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Hmmmmmmmmmm

No condition is permanent, what about fallen breasts? any hope for them to rice again ??
Try get sense... Na 2019 we dey

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Satan is the one making it to work for those people. when you disobey Elohim n obey satan's commandments, satan will bless you but at the end, it will be destruction. The same thing satan did to Adam & Eve, he made their eyes opened and at the end of it they suffered n died.

REVELATION 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

JEREMAIAH 5: 29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Peterpanny:
oga ade ur case is irredeemable.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by kevoh(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Yahweh, the Christian version of God, the one who supposedly with its powers created humans, earth, animals, the universe, the stars e.t.c and can create money more is a very broke deity that needs bribery payment of first salary from humans every 365 days and tenth of same salary every 30 days, so that he will return the favour. undecided Think people! Think! Does that make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Many people are blind and alot of people loves to sleep in deep shits. they hate instructions direct from the scriptures. the sunday christains hate Yahawashi Hamasciach whom they called Jesus Christ and they also hates the Bible.
kevoh:
Yahweh, the Christian version of God, the one who supposedly with its powers created humans, earth, animals, the universe, the stars e.t.c and can create money more is a very broke deity that needs bribery payment of first salary from humans every 365 days and tenth of same salary every 30 days, so that he will return the favour. undecided Think people! Think! Does that make sense!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Profayo: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Pls disprove freeze using the bible

Many people have done that already, but you decided not to see
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by pstjoga: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2019
◄ 1 Corinthians 15:20 ►
New International Version
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 15 ►
New Living Translation
[21] So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man. [22] Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life. [23] But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised as the first of the harvest; then all who belong to Christ will be raised when he comes back.
-

The passages above indicates that first fruit is acknowledged in the new testament and should be practiced. Aposotle Paul was comparing the resurrection as an end time harvest of which Christ is the firstfruit!
When people come online and write trash for other gullible followers to run their mouth, it amazes me. Daddy freeze has missed it already. Some people are only out to deceive and only those who want to be deceived gets deceived.

His cries will not change the principles of the scripture and the growth of the church. Sorry for all you who are his followers, I will give my firstfruit, tithe and prophet offerings to the shame of the devil and his agents (freeze inclusive)
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2019
1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

20 Despise not prophesyings.

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Peterpanny:
what is this one saying
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Profayo: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2019
HeyCorleone:

It is this fear that I don't understand.

Are you a Christian because you love God or you fear him? Why bother yourself with practices that are not your business. Even Jews no longer do some of them.

Have you had a look into the Church's history? The early Church in Rome, or in Africa, Greece, Turkey, and other places? Have you had a look into their doctrines? Have you seen their manner of practice?

Have you also noticed that Orthodox churches don't place particular emphasis on mundane things like tithe and first fruits, because in reality these are all elaborate money grabbing schemes.

It is absolutely stupid, and the more redundant to think that God would stop blessing you if you stop giving your pastor your salary.

You should desist from such mindset, and quit the unnecessary fear. God's blessings are His prerogative. He may decide to give or not give you even if you give him a billion dollars every second. That's what makes him different from other gods.

Think for yourself, don't be sheep.

I already said everyman for himself, I do whatever works for me, if you feel you're are wise,and I am stupid, thank you, I am enjoying my life, Mr.Wise
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2019
1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.

20 Despise not prophesyings.

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Martinez19:
can you point out the 10% lies of daddy freeze in his posts?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by omojeesu(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2019
True!

Too many of us called Christians and, painfully we born again segment, Nigerians in particular, are simply biblically uneducated.

We love to be deceived.

A large section of the Church is weak and sick from head to toe. A major sign of the end times: The Laodecian Church.

The Great Tribulation will purify the Church.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
JOHN 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

JOHN 18: 36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Anstone:

Oboy! Jesus, the head of the church never promise anyone money, neither did he ask for money... He ask us to simply "seek God's kingdom first and other things will be added".
Some celebrity of course are richer than most faithful christains, but that's not the criteria to arbitrate the one God is please with or not.
Remember the whole world lean on Satan, so he can decide to give riches to anyone who does his will, the same way he tempted Jesus offering him the world and his glory, but nevertheless, he would be cast out when God's kingdom finally come
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by somehow: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Meaning if you stop giving this particular money, all these "blessings" will seize? Meaning you're not covered by grace but by works? Not different from a Muslim that gets God's blessings via works.
chinavs9ja:

I don't need to start telling stories on what am enjoying! Those that know me can tell it all.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by somehow: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2019
How? Prove that first Fruit is biblical to Christians
Profayo:

Many people have done that already, but you decided not to see
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Lordwaz(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
You can't tell me how I spend my money slowpoke!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
ZECHARIAH 8: 16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

ROMANS 15: 1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

chinavs9ja:

Not telling them to stop paying as if he has their will. He is enforcing Christians indirectly. Everyone has the will to choose something that work for him or her
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
EdifiedHebrew:
ZECHARIAH 8: 16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

17 And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.

ROMANS 15: 1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

Tell me what is edifying in what freeze says
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
somehow:
Meaning if you stop giving this particular money, all these "blessings" will seize? Meaning you're not covered by grace but by works? Not different from a Muslim that gets God's blessings via works.
Grace teaches you not to give your first fruit or pay your tithe
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by EdifiedHebrew: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
The two verses are for those attacking Daddy Freeze, telling him to mind his business and that is why i brought out the commandments of edification for them to know what Yahawah required from every one of us. Daddy Freeze is doing what Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi Hamasciah loves.

chinavs9ja:

Tell me what is edifying in what freeze says

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Sins And Forgiveness / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.