Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (71635 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Queenkofoworola:

They lied. 20minutes for section 1
20 minutes for section 2
16 minutes for section 3

Thanks so much
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by NanoSec: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2020
For recently conducted dragnet logical reasoning questions and answers plus dragnet study guide,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2020
I have taken mine. I observed that wen I clicked on end assessment. It ended.
But I did not see any messages like assessment submitted successfully. Why?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sam3263: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
I have no choice but to write it now. Because I will be very busy at work today. And I also get home late very late cry

DID you observe that we can't login after the test.
It shows no assessment scheduled for user with this I'd?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Solodex550(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Sam3263:

DID you observe that we can't login after the test.
It shows no assessment scheduled for user with this I'd?
How many questions in All?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jonnepapayo(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2020
I'm just wondering how people here are saying the test was cheap.
I just finished mine and it was a bit difficult for me.
Success to us!!!
PS: How soon can we expect to hear from them?

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Teejay1511(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:
Success to us!!!
Very soon. I expect resumption to be in April.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jonnepapayo(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Teejay1511:

Very soon. I expect resumption to be in April.
Okay man
Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by EZEEMMY(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:
Success to us!!!

Pls, how many questions per section did they ask?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Benediktejike: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:
Success to us!!!
It wasn't easy o. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2020
this exam was not funny o
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Eazyp3000: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls how can I access the practice questions
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by nuel000: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Benediktejike:

It wasn't easy o. Na wa
what questions did they ask? Is it thesame as the study material?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by adsan: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Numerical is easy, but you would have to answer a question in 30 seconds to barely finish, I got to question 20 out of 30 before time up, not completely sure of the ones I even answered
Verbal, hmmmm, e dey God hand. Confusing sometimes
Logical was simple sha
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by sogmart(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know how many people were shortlisted please.lets know our chances, please
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by nuel000: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
TAKANBI:
URGENT VACANCY FOR A LAWYER
An urgent vacancy exists for one experienced Lawyer in a reputable firm in Surulere, Lagos.
Interested candidates should send their CV to takanbi.ventures@yahoo.com
what’s your problem? Did you read the topic of this thread at all?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by piroskey94(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Just did the test now. It went quite well. I'll advise u focus on d abstract on most past q and discard the rest cos the others no follow o grin. Best of luck guys

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by piroskey94(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2020
adsan:
Numerical is easy, but you would have to answer a question in 30 seconds to barely finish, I got to question 20 out of 30 before time up, not completely sure of the ones I even answered
Verbal, hmmmm, e dey God hand. Confusing sometimes
Logical was simple sha
Lol I was able to answer about 22 for the numerical analysis part sha. Time no reach at all. Verbal and abstract went well for me sha even though some of those words na die. Thank God for oyinbo film sha grin
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Jannel: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Just finished. Numerical was basic secondary school questions, verbal was basic too. But the abstract was like the practice material.

I noticed that when I minimize my browser (I was using my phone) the test restart grin so I was enable to do the test 3 times before finally submitting.

Please what browser did you use? Also, can I call you? faithusie@gmail.com
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by nuel000: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2020
piroskey94:
Lol I was able to answer about 22 for the numerical analysis part sha. Time no reach at all. Verbal and abstract went well for me sha even though some of those words na die. Thank God for oyinbo film sha grin
so we have 30 numerical, how many verbal and abstract?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Benediktejike: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
nuel000:
so we have 30 numerical, how many verbal uand abstract?
30 and 16 respectively
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2020
not many people are absorbed by the scheme.
unlike previous years, this one will be a bit different as about 4 companies have been added to partner with the system to absorbed more.
As at 2017 I think we had about 130 persons per batch from what I read. but we're able to employ 30 persons after the training.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by nuel000: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Benediktejike:

30 and 16 respectively
ok, how many minutes for each?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by piroskey94(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2020
nuel000:
so we have 30 numerical, how many verbal and abstract?
30 verbal and 16 abstract questions
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jonnepapayo(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2020
EZEEMMY:

Pls, how many questions per section did they ask?
Numerical was 30 questions for 20 minutes
Verbal was 30 questions for 20 minutes
Abstract was 16 questions for 16 minutes.

I hope I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by piroskey94(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:

Numerical was 30 questions for 30 minutes
Verbal was 30 questions for 20 minutes
Abstract was 16 questions for 16 minutes.

I hope I'm not mistaken
Numerical was also 30 for 20 minutes

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jonnepapayo(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Chester7:
not many people are absorbed by the scheme.
unlike previous years, this one will be a bit different as about 4 companies have been added to partner with the system to absorbed more.
As at 2017 I think we had about 130 persons per batch from what I read. but we're able to employ 30 persons after the training.
Thanks for this info.
Do you have any idea of the renumeration during and after the training (if one is employed)?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2020
I never expected the numerical reasoning. Would have been simple though. Mean median mode, arithmetic progression... for the verbal pls try and have an electronic dictionary handy, the words I saw today, them de hardly speak am for Nigeria. The abstract reasoning was quite a piece of cake for me.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:

Thanks for this info.
Do you have any idea of the renumeration during and after the training (if one is employed)?
nopo

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2020
jonnepapayo:

Thanks for this info.
nope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.