Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (71640 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Amky: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls help
I login and the only thing i saw was attempt all questions and every other thing is blank.... did any body encounter this and how did u solve it

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by MirthOsas(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Amky:
Pls help
I login and the only thing i saw was attempt all questions and every other thing is blank.... did any body encounter this and how did u solve it
I guess you're using a phone as the same thing happened to me. Just scroll towards the bottom right corner and you'd see a command box Next
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Amky: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2020
MirthOsas:

I guess you're using a phone as the same thing happened to me. Just scroll towards the bottom right corner and you'd see a command box Next
I am not using a phone
I saw the next button but the page that came came has attempt all questions and no button
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by NanoSec: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2020
For recently conducted logical reasoning questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Eazyp3000: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
lckintl:
I never expected the numerical reasoning. Would have been simple though. Mean median mode, arithmetic progression... for the verbal pls try and have an electronic dictionary handy, the words I saw today, them de hardly speak am for Nigeria. The abstract reasoning was quite a piece of cake for me.

Please did the verbal include comprehension?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just Numerical (charts, basic maths), verbal (antonyms and synonyms) and then abstract...although to me some of the numerical questions didnt have answers, but what do i know...lol

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
jasonex4:
Just Numerical (charts, basic maths), verbal (antonyms and synonyms) and then abstract...although to me some of the numerical questions didnt have answers, but what do i know...lol
up to 4 questions in the numerical didn't have the correct options. You're right. I don't know why Dragnet decided to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by jasonex4(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nauzystan:
up to 4 questions in the numerical didn't have the correct options. You're right. I don't know why Dragnet decided to do that.

Exactly .guessing its all part of the test... undecided
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jannel:

Please what browser did you use? Also, can I call you? faithusie@gmail.com
Google Chrome
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Eazyp3000:

Please did the verbal include comprehension?
no
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Jammie101(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
jasonex4:
You are right. lol.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by KAYL3B(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
jasonex4:

I felt the same thing too..... Like 2 questions both statistics.(median and mean)

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Donfasa: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chester7:
not many people are absorbed by the scheme.
unlike previous years, this one will be a bit different as about 4 companies have been added to partner with the system to absorbed more.
As at 2017 I think we had about 130 persons per batch from what I read. but we're able to employ 30 persons after the training.
how much are they paying for the training
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donfasa:
how much are they paying for the training
the just ended trainees earned 120k per month + no accommodation
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Davisa6: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Where they retained
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
That would be between you and the company u are posted to. It is not for shell to employ u.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by ennyj01(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
The more you delay in taking the test, the harder the numerical..
Best advise is to take it as soon as you are chanced
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by thablogger: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
ExxonMobil Oil & Gas has started their full recruitment for undergraduate and graduate

Apply Here Now>>>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by binary007: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Done and dusted.
When do we expect feedback
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Mayormusa(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
lmao grin
ennyj01:
The more you delay in taking the test, the harder the numerical..
Best advise is to take it as soon as you are chanced
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by binary007: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amky:
Pls help

Have you fixed the issue?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Peterk42: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
The next bottom is down , or just simply click enter bottom from ur pc
Amky:

I am not using a phone
I saw the next button but the page that came came has attempt all questions and no button
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by bravedragon: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
pls how will i check d result for d test
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by francanthony(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
bravedragon:
pls how will i check d result for d test
you can't check results
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by MirthOsas(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chester7:

the just ended trainees earned 120k per month + no accommodation
Without accommodation shocked shocked
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Sirwallace(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just ended the test.i think I over estimated or I could say I was preparing for the usual chat kind of questions from dragnet.. The numerical questions are way cheaper than I thought but I didn't prepare for that. I couldn't even remember AP sum of nth term series!

Good luck to the successful applicants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Solodex550(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Now that 5th batch are through or almost, when should we start receiving a positive feedback?

Also, A friend said he will be going for NYSC by March, Is there any probability of him getting a request letter from the company he will be posted if selected to use the same graduate internship period for his NYSC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Chester7: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Solodex550:
Now that 5th batch are through or almost, when should we start receiving a positive feedback?

Also, A friend said he will be going for NYSC by March, Is there any probability of him getting a request letter from the company he will be posted if selected to use the same graduate internship period for his NYSC.

one of the condition before applying was to have completed ur nysc.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by francanthony(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Chester7:

people don't follow instruction in this country, now they might deprive somebody else of the opportunity.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Solodex550(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Solodex550:

Chester7:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.