Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. (67562 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:
A Nigerian boyfriend? Makes it more painful.
RIP to her. cry

Stop typing rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by banio: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fine girl just waste her tutu.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Jubilancy(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
My boyfriend of almost 4years and I had to split some few days ago over genotype ....as painful as it was and still is.....I didn't kill myself....I still hope for a brighter and a better spouse for myself.....

These days people are looking for any slight reason to commit suicide.....
Rip sha

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blisplendor12:
She shouldn't have taken her life, the idiot will be somewhere with his wife enjoying. But he will never know peace. Guys don't waste a girl's time if you know you won't end up with her, most especially those that have been faithful and devoted to the relationship. If they curse you it will not escape you. Be careful

Why won't he know peace, do you expect him to marry her out of pity?

Curse?undecided Abeg forget that thing...grin

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by wink2015(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
queensera:
A graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa State, has allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend left her to marry another lady and informed her that he wants to focus on his home

It was gathered that Joy Mariam drank poison, yesterday, in Abuja, and was rushed to a hospital where she eventually died. According to an inside report, after drinking the poison, Joy called a friend to reveal the action she just took.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/lady-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-left-her-in-abuja/

Another dj xgee group of suicide associate.

She will go and marry dj xgee in heaven.

I pray the good lord have mercy on her soul and grant her eternal rest.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
inferiority complex .thank GOD the man didn*t marry her bcus this kind of people can poison d man if he dare cheat

The "boyfriend" who was knacking her while getting engaged to someone else, nko? Is he not a wicked he-goat?

The geh supposed not to commit suicide sha. She should have arranged public embarrassment for the ewu on his wedding day.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Tolubory(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
queensera:
A graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa State, has allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend left her to marry another lady and informed her that he wants to focus on his home

It was gathered that Joy Mariam drank poison, yesterday, in Abuja, and was rushed to a hospital where she eventually died. According to an inside report, after drinking the poison, Joy called a friend to reveal the action she just took.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/lady-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-left-her-in-abuja/

WHY NAH, LIFE IS PRECIOUS . She now carried her beauty to beyond.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MrSix: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
You guys are just saying stuffs like everyone has the same mental capacities. Forget it.
If you guys think depression isn't an issue, keep ignoring it until it gets close to you. It starts step by step.

Anyway, need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
What a silly one sided write-up.

Are there not women who abandoned the man that loved them and had made uncountable sacrifices for them?

Nonsense!

Blisplendor12:
She shouldn't have taken her life, the idiot will be somewhere with his wife enjoying. But he will never know peace. Guys don't waste a girl's time if you know you won't end up with her, most especially those that have been faithful and devoted to the relationship. If they curse you it will not escape you. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless.
They commit suicide on everything.
No wonder they are called afonjas angry.

Rest in pieces u died foolishly
I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.

Ma'am, haba...this is a New Year. Let's change the way we think.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Love without sense is stupidity at best.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MrSix: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I read through the comments and nobody even cared about what the guy did. If you're dating many girls and want to settle down soon find ways of breaking up with all of them in prospect with who you wanna settle down with. Don't waste somebody's time and at the end dump the person. Not cool at all.

Once again, I sell laptops
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by RexTramadol1: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nonsense

You didn't even try me before taking your own life

What do you think you're doing?
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Admiralomoniyi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

You have a serious problem with your upbringing

3 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Africanness:
It's terrible to not have a purpose for ur life.
I concur, the late Myles Munroe's words and books readily comes to my mind, I read several of his books and he kept on talking about knowing your purpose in life, for instance, the producer's of toothpaste and toothbrushes had a singular purpose for making the products and that is to take care of the teeth, very unfortunate death of the young lady sad
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Am still chasing love but someone is dying for love. What an irony. Surprised though cuz women hardly bother

Such is life. grin
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Adebowale89(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

you can't take your life because of love but too much of diick you dey take don make your brain cast now grin

na so e dey start, just dey watch
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by ikorodureporta: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is it sniper? Govt should ban sniper. It's even killing than tramadol
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blisplendor12:

Yinmu�
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

That is just the problem with women
When they love they do it as if their whole life depends on it

If a woman love you they can move mountains for you

It has no gender. Men love the same way too.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jubilancy:
My boyfriend of almost 4years and I had to split some few days ago over genotype ....as painful as it was and still is.....I didn't kill myself....I still hope for a brighter and a better spouse for myself.....

These days people are looking for any slight reason to commit suicide.....
Rip sha

So you are currently available in the transfer market for a relationship

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, my guy na wetin na? grin

As I like you reach, u com dey vex me with ya comment.

Why blame Nigerian guys all the time? undecided
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by toboy: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fish brain every where in Nigeria! We can't even do critical thinking again. Everyone is just spewing rubbish about about a topic that the only thing they knew about it comes from thier pastor or friend.
I won't even waste my precious time educating anyone about suicide because all of you have Internet on your phone. Go and research and educate yourselves because suicide will continue to increase especially at this moment when young people are beginning to fell hopeless about thier future in Nigeria.
It can happen to you, your siblings, or any of you relation around. And nobody will help you because you contribute to the stigma and stupidity. Itibolibo ajoka!!!

4 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by juniorstar(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Suicide is real...if u get really close to people u wud come to a conclusion dat many have contemplated suicide b4. Listening to many people i have come to realise this. Some are just standing by a cliff one small tilt by tampering with sometin that gives them some sort of joy and they are gone.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
This is what happens when one doesn't have a purpose for living.
Let us try the Socratic method...
what is your purpose of living?
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by AngelicBeing: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Joromi12:
did we ask to be born
Interesting question shocked
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by braveboy64(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless. They commit suicide on everything. No wonder they are called afonjas angry.
Rest in pieces u died foolishly I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.
hmm so that accident affected your brain. Get well soon
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
toboy:
Fish brain every where in Nigeria! We can't even do critical thinking again. Everyone is just spewing rubbish about about a topic that the only thing they knew about it comes from thier pastor or friend.
I won't even waste my precious time educating anyone about suicide because all of you have Internet on your phone. Go and research and educate yourselves because suicide will continue to increase especially at this moment when young people are beginning to fell hopeless about thier future in Nigeria.
It can happen to you, your siblings, or any of you relation around. And nobody will help you because you contribute to the stigma and stupidity. Itibolibo ajoka!!!
l concur, hopelessness is part of the reasons people commit suicide sad

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Lordwaz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
queensera:

Source:

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
I am senseless. I can commit suicide on everything.
No wonder I am so useless angry.

I can take my own life because of some stupid love.

Take this and help yasef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.