Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. (67559 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Jubilancy(f): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rasmega:

So you are currently available in the transfer market for a relationship

Very much single
And open to new friends
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Lordwaz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Suicide everyday.... I tire

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by sanmtiago(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Love no be anybody mate. I understand the emotional trauma she must have gone through, although she shouldn't have taken her own life there are people out there who would be able to love her more than the dude who jilted her..liadis now life goes own for the paddy na only she know were she they right now cry
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by fortune1968: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

That is just the problem with women
When they love they do it as if their whole life depends on it

If a woman love you they can move mountains for you
Which love woman dey love ? fake yeye love everywhere ! I beg make we hear word jare !

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
highcollide:
Let us try the Socratic method...
what is your purpose of living?

I know why i am here. You don't have to be told.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by franchasng: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

That is just the problem with women
When they love they do it as if their whole life depends on it

If a woman love you they can move mountains for you
it is scary. It scares me a lot seeing a lady love me a lot because they become possessive, suspicious and start to act kinky

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
ahahnow:
People are just drinking sniper like it is fanta. It should be banned. Let's petition it o

Third Mainland Bridge should be closed and demolished coz people jump from there. grin

Your thought process is disturbing. cool
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by ogaabdul: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=queensera post=74496013]A graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Nassarawa State, has allegedly committed suicide after her boyfriend left her to marry another lady and informed her that he wants to focus on his home

It was gathered that Joy Mariam drank poison, yesterday, in Abuja, and was rushed to a hospital where she eventually died. According to an inside report, after drinking the poison, Joy called a friend to reveal the action she just took.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/01/lady-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-left-her-in-abuja/

hmmm non of my business, she must be ibo girl
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by bigiyaro(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zhegx:
Suicide is becoming a trend now........Stupid people everywhere. Taking her life doesn't change anything for the guy, however it changes everything for her family. Imagine the torture her mother will go through (if she still has one) forever......
let the mother or her family go through the torture, next time she or they, will raise a their child properly.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Eres94: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
inferiority complex .thank GOD the man didn*t marry her bcus this kind of people can poison d man if he dare cheat

what a foolish comment, wouldn't she had blackmailed the guy, sent assassins or worst poured him acid after being betrayed in such a manner
this is why Nigerian girls find it difficult trusting us guys..your comment is so pathetic
Rip to her..it wasn't the right way to go..such people are too emotional and can commit a lot on the line because of love...she lacks identity of who she is n her worth..
only God knows why the guy left her...

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
I know why i am here. You don't have to be told.
You didn't answer my question.
Now you'll have to answer two questions.

What is your purpose in life?
And why are you here?
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolish girl.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by fortune1968: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Another one .....OK .She go meet DJ Xgee for yoinder ! Maybe ,dem go marry there !
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by musa234(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless.
They commit suicide on everything.
No wonder they are called afonjas angry.

Rest in pieces u died foolishly
I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.
Tribalism is like a cancer just like racism. Please let's learn to do away with such.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Joromi12:
did we ask to be born

I tire o
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
The question is, how many of you have taken out time to spend with your suffering and depressed friends and neighbors?

What have you done for them?

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Ayobami7(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MrHighSea: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Come, lemme love u.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by toboy: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
omooba969:

Take this and help yasef.
Great! remember to give this same rope to your brother or sister, or your wife, or your parents when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by bigiyaro(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
RIP to the dead. Am not surprised Sha, most fine gehs like this no get brains, they are only good for knackin n taking Dem out to show off. A sensible man knows the kind of woman that can build his home and raise balanced kids.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Ogbenimax(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

ur mumu na world class
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by fortune1968: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
.........foolish girl who had NO FAITH in God commuting suicide when God was planing a better and bigger man for her !
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
highcollide:

You didn't answer my question.
Now you'll have to answer two questions.

What is your purpose in life?
And why are you here?
The fact that I know why I am here simply means I know my purpose. Hope you are cool with that.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Timagex(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

the fact that a Yoruba lady committed suicide does not mean you have to drag all of them into it. Let's be guided....
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Dalby(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jubilancy:
My boyfriend of almost 4years and I had to split some few days ago over genotype ....as painful as it was and still is.....I didn't kill myself....I still hope for a brighter and a better spouse for myself.....

These days people are looking for any slight reason to commit suicide.....
Rip sha
Genotype is no one's fault so it doesn't compare...

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Pat081: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

am sorry to say this u re mad, foolish ,useless brainless , senseless
and good for nothing else than to comment like she goat, do u think or bcoz every body is comment u too should Say something do d name sounds like Yoruba name to u? And one fool like u like what u commented about so next time read and understand well b4 u comment please, I LOVE MY YORUBA GALS DEY CAN DEAD 4 USELESS LOVE LIKE U GALS
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MillionCash: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari why angry
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jubilancy:

Very much single
And open to new friends

It's alright. I will message you.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
toboy:
Great! remember to give this same rope to your brother or sister, or your wife, or your parents when the time comes.

Looool cheesy

Òdè òshì. grin

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MrHighSea: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
oochi123:
Noooooo.you should not have done that.. You should have just cried for like some weeks and move on. I think she loved the guy more than he loved her. Will never do such.. So sad
There r tyms urs will b more. More like sine curve.
Dnt let d kids know u dnt dig dia Dad much.
I wonda how u gonna shadow dt.

Very nice dp tho.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
The fact that I know why I am here simply means I know my purpose. Hope you are cool with that.
can't you read?

I didn't ask "do you know why you're here?"

I asked "why are you here?"....

You're here because your father poured his semen in your mother's vagina.

If you link your being alive to something spiritual then I'm sorry for mentioning you in the first place.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by omooba969(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
bettercreature:
Those guys are very weak and I think they are the source of the problem! You shouldn’t allow a lady to love you to an extent of poisoning herself when you are gone

How's that possible,undecided is it within our control?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.