Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate (50786 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
What did they did now?I'm sure they didn't did anything.

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
What kinda debate is that?

If the debate isn't about removing the lifeless dullard in asorock.. then it's a nonsense debate.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by puyol005(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gutter mind everywhere
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Diso60090(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Davash222:
Our brothers abroad always book 'kpekus' here before they land. I'm not saying they 'Fu*ked' though.

But, since you know your uncle is single, why didn't you go with any of your Single female friends??

Na your girlfriend she wan carry go
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by GoldHorse(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well, you can't blame some of these suspicious people; they are probably speaking from (the unfortunate) experience some of us don't have.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I remember a married colleague who claimed a lady who came to sleep in his fancy hotel room was his step sister.

When i went to wake him for breakfast, he came out with an erection sharp enough to break a block of ice

grin grin grin.... sister indeed! grin

grin grin

O boy.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by angelababe(f): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
People can't just mind their business. Everything must be brought to Social Media. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by jimcaddy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well it depends on the intention. If it's a relative she knows, then I see nothing bad in it. Or if the girl is sensitive, then she should pay for another room.. I have slept on the same bed with a womam who wasn't my girlfriend, and nothing happened. Soo?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Abbey25: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
am not saying something happened o. but I just don't want to hear story that touch later sha

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Newmans: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
No be only uncle she say brother and uncle which one I go take, anyway you own your body you know your purpose,

Be purposeful.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just laffing. I don’t even want to know if it’s true or not they fvcking. The idea of them being that close is enough evidence to make my judgement.

Even her father I will be abit worried talkless of broncle grin cheesy
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by mungoparks: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
dem fuvck so simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by afroxyz: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians should learn to mind their body business
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by don4real18(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well, I know this is a lie to get traffic so I wouldn't say anything angry
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by franchasng: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Many ladies sleep with their cousins, nephews, uncles starting from when they were probably teenage girls....this happen to at least 35% of Nigerian ladies before they reach the age of 25yrs and develop sense, that's if they have not become so close and addicted to that male relative.

I speak based on experience...while growing up, I can remember some elderly and younger female relatives acting funny around me....some undressing before me after having bath....and majority of my male friends that cut across all tribes of Nigeria also narrated their own story with their female cousins, etc....some did had sex, some ended up kissing and romancing....

Most girls while growing up become so close and attached to one or two of their male relative whom they like so much for either the fact that he is brilliant, handsome, jovial, smart, funny, have richer parents, etc....and before they know it, they develop romantic feelings for him and start craving to have sex with him....its common among young girls...it start from age 15 and above...

We all know these truths but blacks are the most lying demons who pretend not to know the truth just to appear saintly for reasons best known to them undecided

We have a lot of cases of ladies sleeping secretly with their rich uncles....they sneak out from school to go meet these rich uncles who are either their father's brother, mother's brother, elderly cousin, etc....it happens everyday in Nigeria, nobody will deny this fact lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by TiffanyCara(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mumu ppl who are too intellectually lazy to read between the lines.
A lady tells you she has gone to see her uncle who came from abroad and you swallowed it hook and line like a hungry fish.

Babe is calling him uncle for convenience, she is actually with a big god.
If she said she is with her sugar daddy, they would call her olosho. Guys who think they're smart are actually the most gullible and easiest to deceive.

But the above is even assuming this is not a made up story to increase traffic on his facebook page

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by hedonistic: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
If she's the girl in the picture, then eehm, I eehm, don't know how to criticise the uncle.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by gypsyking01: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by ofiko123(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
AccessME:
We are working on how to remove Buhari next month and u talking of debate

grin no mind them..
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by TommyAnthem(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fake story, it never happened, the WhatsApp message can be arranged with a phone having a double WhatsApp account.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's a dangerous game o, the uncle can hold body, but someone else may not o.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by harriet412(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
I've actually slept on the same bed with my uncle, nothing happened undecided
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by ofiko123(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
SmellySperm:
Well na dia mata..... Me dey reason how I go tk survive the forthcoming 21days prayer and fasting

grin grin grin which church you dey go..
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't think it is right to have slept on the same bed with her uncle..
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Of course they are fūcking. She said it already: das how we grow!! grin grin
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by ibkayee(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
'Uncle'
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Deicide: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Davash222:
Our brothers abroad always book 'kpekus' here before they land. I'm not saying they 'Fu*ked' though.

But, since you know your uncle is single, why didn't you go with any of your Single female friends??
So they can do threêsome abi?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is a huge difference between uncle and unkulu...

If you know, you know..
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I remember a married colleague who claimed a lady who came to sleep in his fancy hotel room was his step sister.

When i went to wake him for breakfast, he came out with an erection sharp enough to break a block of ice

grin grin grin.... sister indeed! grin

ur posts are always trash...but this gat me laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.