Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate (50787 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2019
TiffanyCara:
Mumu ppl who are too intellectually lazy to read between the lines.
A lady tells you she has gone to see her uncle who came from abroad and you swallowed it hook and line like a hungry fish.

Babe is calling him uncle for convenience, she is actually with a big god.
If she said she is with her sugar daddy, they would call her olosho. Guys who think they're smart are actually the most gullible and easiest to deceive.

But the above is even assuming this is not a made up story to increase traffic on his facebook page

you nailed it

the girl lied to her friend that she went to vidit her uncle/brother but its her online boyfriend who leave abroad and came home for festive season

lets break the down the story

she girl says, they even slept in the same bed when she was single meaning she is already sexual active, in all cultures in the world boys and girls who have startesd puberty dont sleep in same bed, they might sleep in same room due to extreme poverty but not in same bed

that recipe for incest and abuse.

so we assume that the girl is above 18 right what sort of uncle sleeps with his niece in the same bed? even if there were of the same age 18 and above

you nailed she had gone to see an online boyfriend who cameover for holiday and she used uncle story but it opened worms for her
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by dochenaj: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I remember a married colleague who claimed a lady who came to sleep in his fancy hotel room was his step sister.

When i went to wake him for breakfast, he came out with an erection sharp enough to break a block of ice

grin grin grin.... sister indeed! grin
It could be nocturnal penile tumescence. It is a sign that the penile organ is functional and has nothing to do with sexual arousal.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Electricboy:

Electricboy to his foolish dad:

yeah, I would like you to show her your stupidity...hahahaha..

Doesn't stop your ma from draining my balls all night long. Hehehhehe tongue
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2019
dochenaj:

It could be nocturnal penile tumescence. It is a sign that the penile organ is functional and has nothing to do with sexual arousal.

I know all about early morning wood. You don't need to describe it in a fancy manner. I know exactly the situation i saw.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Doesn't stop your ma from draining my balls all night long. Hehehhehe tongue

stop this play....OK
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2019
kindnyce:
Uncle and niece cannot stay together in peace again, without perverts reading meanings?

If that girl with that kind of yansh sleeps beside an impotent man, em dck sef go hard not to talk of his uncle with active blood flowing in his veins. Don't be a learner.
The simple thing is, two grown adult opposite sex shouldn't be sleeping together if they claim they don't want to have sex. Even direct blood sister and brother, it is wrong. When dck rise finish, you wont remember she's your sister again.
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nature8(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by DavidEsq(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2019
MhizzAJ:
Thats her business..if she likes let her sleep with her dog on the same bed.. this is 2019 i dont want to shook mouth in wetin no consign me
But u haf shooked mouth already na
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by DavidEsq(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I know all about early morning wood. You don't need to describe it in a fancy manner. I know exactly the situation i saw.
Huncle, abeg wats DAT?
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by DavidEsq(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2019
franchasng:
Many ladies sleep with their cousins, nephews, uncles starting from when they were probably teenage girls....this happen to at least 35% of Nigerian ladies before they reach the age of 25yrs and develop sense, that's if they have not become so close and addicted to that male relative.

I speak based on experience...while growing up, I can remember some elderly and younger female relatives acting funny around me....some undressing before me after having bath....and majority of my male friends that cut across all tribes of Nigeria also narrated their own story with their female cousins, etc....some did had sex, some ended up kissing and romancing....

Most girls while growing up become so close and attached to one or two of their male relative whom they like so much for either the fact that he is brilliant, handsome, jovial, smart, funny, have richer parents, etc....and before they know it, they develop romantic feelings for him and start craving to have sex with him....its common among young girls...it start from age 15 and above...

We all know these truths but blacks are the most lying demons who pretend not to know the truth just to appear saintly for reasons best known to them undecided

We have a lot of cases of ladies sleeping secretly with their rich uncles....they sneak out from school to go meet these rich uncles who are either their father's brother, mother's brother, elderly cousin, etc....it happens everyday in Nigeria, nobody will deny this fact lipsrsealed
#word
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Obodo999(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2019
SmellySperm:

Yes o... Na winners

I have dominion.....
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Obodo999:

I have dominion.....
Dominion all the way my brother, 2019 is our year of dominion
Re: Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate by Princezibk: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Am sure that uncle must have been molesting her from a tender age, shmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.