Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (3041 Views)

Be Freed Of The Shackles - Masturbation! / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion by budaatum: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2019
9inches:

2. Let's say you mean God (assume he exists), what question(s) would you sincerely ask?
Why do people have to believe you exist rather than know you exist?

How did you come about?
Re: Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion by Hermes019: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong. You left christianity because, just like many christians, you never understood it in the first place.
what do you mean when you say I never understood christianity ?
You had (still have) questions that either weren't answered at all or the answers you got didn't make sense.

Yes a lot of them, and actually I got answers to them later on

2. Let's say you meet God (assume he exists), what question(s) would you sincerely ask?
1)If he has genitals
2) what he thinks of his colleague Allah and his worshippers
3) why he created the mosquito
Re: Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hermes019:
what do you mean when you say I never understood christianity ?

Yes a lot of them, and actually I got answers to them later on

1)If he has genitals
2) what he thinks of his colleague Allah and his worshippers
3) why he created the mosquito
Also ask why he created bed bugs. wink
Re: Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion by 9inches(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
budaatum:

Why do people have to believe you exist rather than know you exist?

How did you come about?
They don't have to believe I exist. Their beliefs have no effect on the reality of my existence.
Re: Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion by budaatum: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
9inches:
They don't have to believe I exist. Their beliefs have no effect on the reality of my existence.
9, are you speaking for God now, because all I hear is inches voice!

Or did you think buda gullible to not know it's you?

Please read Bel and the Dragon, again even if you have before!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. / SEX SCANDAL: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.