Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62516 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Abia1stboy: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Diamondwriter(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.
lost cause
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Gandollar(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.
Please don't vote Atiku. Continue with your lifelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by semyman: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
So what do you people now want?
For Amaechi to be replaced with an Arewa minister like Kemi abi?
Okay, continue

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by kindnyce(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
This obviously is thE most senseless, post I've come across.
Reno, PDP, and thier minions has lost it totally.
APC 4 more years guaranteed.
Argue with ur A_us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Olukat(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by dadebayo1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
I sincerely find it difficult to imagine how zombies try so hard to defend the shortcomings ... It is so irritating reading post from all zombies defending the minister... For once zombies should act like bunch of educated patriotic citizens....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:
BMC will still remain zombie
hahaha they have been bursted

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Abia1stboy: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
It is over for APC and Bubu.

Well done Amaechi cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SocialJustice: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin cry
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by emerged01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol! I was thinking he called Buhari "Jubril of Sudan and lifeless.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by ozaovehe(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
PDP just wasting their time. People who will vote Buhari will still vote Buhari. No amount of lies or deceit can stop them
Next level joor

4 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
kindnyce:
This obviously is thE most senseless, post I've come across.
Reno, PDP, and thier minions has lost it totally.
APC 4 more years guaranteed.
Argue with ur A_us
ALHAJI ATKU ABUBAKAR IS NIGERIA'S INCOMING
PRESIDENT INSHA ALAH AMIN
ONLY LAZY AGGRESSIVE JOBLESS IDIOTIC PIGS OF
SAI SAI BABARIANS THINK OTHERWISE

6 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Goldenheart(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by onez: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shame on Amaechi. Supporting a failure when you know the failure will remain a perpetual failure. #WORLDRENOWNEDFAILURE

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
ozaovehe:
PDP just wasting their time. People who will vote Buhari will still vote Buhari. No amount of lies or deceit can stop them
Next level joor
this will be a nightmare to association of present Criminals..... Apc

4 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Mpanyi: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
But the man is not wrong na. I see in Amaechi from this audio somebody that want Nigeria to be better.

7 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
hahaha they have been bursted

Seriously bursted.

Amaechi: journalist don publish this hooo, Nigeria Cannot change.

Chaiiiiiiii APC una time is up

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
how is he insulting? Lol man is just human.. no matter how petty and one-sided we act on issues, deep down the truth doesn't hide

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by tejiri4(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
It is only a fool that will think Nigeria government will change. I stop believing in the government when I was in primary school, try hard to get a living for yourself n forget this useless govt that thinks Nigerians are fools, they keep looting money why foolish Nigerians vote for them. Spits

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Innocent229(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm naija
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by dockokwus: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari is beyond hopeless. He is irredeemably hopedamned.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by bukolabeauty09(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
J
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by yrex01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
HaileSelassie:
how is he insulting? Lol man is just human.. no matter how petty and one-sided we act on issues, deep down the truth doesn't hide
guy epp me ask em oooo. I think say na only me they reason dat way.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:

Seriously bursted.

Amaechi: journalist don publish this hooo, Nigeria Cannot change.

Chaiiiiiiii APC una time is up
hahaha zombies should expect more heart attack...

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by semyman: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
And so what?
Is there any impeachable comment there?
You just want to take Amaechi's job and give to them again and your wailing would have been very productive just like the case of Kemi Adeosun
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Gandollar(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
HaileSelassie:
That part where he suggested to kill everybody is a hate speech and a breach of the trust the Nigerian peoples repose in him as a former governor and a federal Minister.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Rotimi47: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Season of opening up each other's yansh!

I believe more are coming from both parties.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Gandollar(f): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
semyman:
And so what?
Is there any impeachable comment there?
You just want to take Amaechi's job and give to them again and your wailing would have been very productive just like the case of Kemi Adeosun
Who im job epp?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omoteacher(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Every words there sounded comical. He never abused or debased PMB. He actually said the facts 'that for Nigeria to be good we all need to die'. Maybe another generation, hard to see anyone to trust whole heartedly in present day naija. We support bad leaders,we support bad artists, people hate you if you are too gentle,people hate you if you are honest,we just like to support anything bad as a nation. Being a Nigerian in Nigeria is a cu*se particular when your background is poor.

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Denikayan: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Will the tape change election result? NO!

Will it brake the North-Western alliance? NO!

PDP can keep romancing the audio tape to get busy

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Denikayan: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
dockokwus:
Buhari is beyond hopeless.
He is irredeemably hopedamned.

Can you wail till 2023?

Save your energy, you will be needing it for the next 4years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.