Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62524 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by emeijeh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
alfaman3:
This is not the full transcript. More tapes have come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbX68QnOoU

More are still on their way.

This one is even more shocking!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by aku626(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
It’s beyond Buhari and Atiku get in a vibrant leader. The only change this country needs is shock a surprise revolution at the polls
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
You and your friend are not public officers. This is a serious official gaffe and I know the parties involved would treat it as such.
This is true
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Chuslim: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
The truth is the so called Nigeria advancment has nothing to do with Buhari or Atiku, its the rotten foundations in which the so called Nigeria is built upon, that must be corrected, the system, is a circle, that circle is a structure, that structure is a stronghold which is rapped up in what we call constitution which binds me and you together, deliberately designed by a few to favour a few. This is the beat description of the so called Nigeria, and the only solution is to undo, as it was done above that I just explained and start all over.
That is the meaning of restructuring, which I promise you Atiku cannot give you, only through Gods using men of principles to intervene. And God select them by himself. If only we let God, yet there is nothing he cannot do.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Adebowale89(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ellie01:

Sorry ooo, but am just wondering if its dust in your brain or grey matter? Stupid rationalism, after u go say u attend school.

bia nwanne! I'm not to be held responsible for your paucity of comprehension

if not that your brain is control by Radio Biafra network you will deduce the clause in my assertion.

now go and read that post you quoted again and imagine how foolish you sound grin

how does ameachi a Governor having abe as ssg relate with Buhari, this shows how KANU had exploited you dummies brain
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:

When did abe become Senator.

Will you keep quiet
no mention of senator there, It is probably when abe. visited abuja as ssg in 2013 and saw how evil pdp were sharing money before he now agree with ameachi, that was when ameachi and abe were best of friend.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
emeijeh:

This one is even more shocking!!!!!!!
this was when ameachi was governor and Abe as ssg in 2012.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by AyakaDunukofia: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
Will the tape change election result? NO!
[b]
Will it brake the North-Western alliance? NO
!

DP can keep romancing the audio tape to get busy

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) [/b]

WEST allying with the North has not much political weight at the moment. It is the NORTH instead will decide if Atiku should win. Once Atiku shares a significant number of votes from the North, victory is his because 2 regions are in his kitty in the south.

West should pray Atiku doesn't get votes from his region, because if he does, the west would not have enough votes to fill that void for Buhari because the other two regions in the south does not share the Buhari sentiments with them.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
i tot you still have sense among the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist,
ameachi was speaking evil pdp that destroy this country since 1986 when he was a governor and abe as ssg .
mtcheeeeew,hustler look for other threads to hustle.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by chinedumoooo: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
What is so unbelievable in this audio, simply analysis and character explanation.t hi is is not an issue to make the day.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Macnnoli4(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
The only thing I see here is a Concerned politician who is concerned about the country and not happy with what is happening in this country. I never knew Amaechi had concern like this.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by ada9ja(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Most people making comments on nairaland are uneducated and unreasonable

Abe said my oga, as a governor.....
When Abe was SSG....
Was Buhari in govt then?

U guys are fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by emeijeh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this was when ameachi was governor and Abe as ssg in 2012.

That's a big lie.
If you have nothing reasonable to comment, put off your data and go watch ROK2
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by deomelllo: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Defender. Keep it up while u wallow in the mud. 2012 Magnus was a senator
Abe was ssg in 2012 and he went to Abuja as ssg and confirm how evil pdp where sharing money.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
emeijeh:

That's a big lie.
If you have nothing reasonable to comment, put off your data and go watch ROK2
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are looking for lies to spread, and it will not work,
we are here to burst lies of evil pdp
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Almunjid(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Shey you ppl can now confirm now that we have a ruthless heartless visionless being as president....

And some useless persons are shouting 4yrz more.....I hardly use these words I am about to use for the ppl supporting buhari....God go punish una

Sai Baba... Buhari till 2023!

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by jaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this was 2012, when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg speaking against evil pdp.

Lol hilarious.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Atigba: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

I am opportune to chat and dine with many politicians in private

This is what all of them have in their heart, Nigeria is doomed

One of the reason i ran away from that country
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by tegafej(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
contigiency:

Anyhow you look at, I am still better than you and your likes who don't know what you want. This is what I mean.

lol... But hope you are seriously gaining from the government though cos doing your job is hard.

But come to think of it..

I have always wondered why you guys support the ruling government. Gimme reasons to vote Buhari apart from the 4+4 thing...

Let's have a meaningful and sensible discussion
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
Abe was ssg in 2012 and he went to Abuja as ssg and confirm how evil pdp where sharing money.
When Governor
Chibuike Amaechi entered office in May 2007, Abe was appointed as
Secretary to the State Government . He resigned to compete for the position of Senator for Rivers South East , but was then re-appointed as the Secretary to Rivers State Government. [3]
In the April 2011 elections, Abe gained 154,218 votes, ahead of Dr. Nomate Toate Kpea of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) with 34,978 votes. [5] Senator Magnus Abe defected to All Progressives Congress (APC)on the 29th January 2014[6
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Because you did not listen to the full version where he said for the past three years of Buhari that everybody are crying including politicians and students. Please listen to the full tape before spewing trash.

Before I go I recommend this to you
I don't listen to trash of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.
but from this transcript, it was when ameachi was a governor and abe. as ssg in 2012 .
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by misano(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
alfaman3:

THIS IS HOT. AMECHI HAS DISGRACED BUHARI. THANKS TO BUHARI FOR MAKING THE PARTY AN EVIL PARTY
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by misano(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Misterdhee1:
I was actually expecting an audio where Amaechi would call out or snitch on Buhari. If this really is the full transcript of the supposed audio tape, then there's nothing surprising or damning there. Reno should go ahead and release part 3 to drive home his propangada properly. For a man that could play "the Wendell Smellin" card, there's no stupid level he can't go to.

THE HOTTEST LEAK IS THIS PT3. AMECHI FINISHED APC:

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
no mention of senator there, It is probably when abe. visited abuja as ssg in 2013 and saw how evil pdp were sharing money before he now agree with ameachi, that was when ameachi and abe were best of friend.

ZOMBIE see una life

Probably

Maybe

It should be

It seems

As una life
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by 27Pushing30: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
I’m surprised sha... like where is the insult here?

Someone please point out the insult .

Thanks
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Doyin2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stupidity is when you allow Reno. to misdirect your sense of reasoning.

What is the big deal about what Amaechi said?
.Where is the insult to Buhari?
I guess the first comment was when he was governor, the other is rather a compliment.

SMH.

undecided
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
alfaman3:

Buharitill2023, Officialpdpnigeria come and hear your lizard of ubimah abusing Zombies here
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
27Pushing30:
I’m surprised sha... like where is the insult here?

Someone please point out the insult .

Thanks

No insult there jare.

Just that "the only way Nigeria can change is when everybody is killed"
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Shafon: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

I believe you are the one insane. From the articlesadWhen Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.)

This shows that Amechi was a governor then and that was during Jonathan era. Not everybody that passed through school are educated

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by GoldHorse(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
So, these are the damning revelations? Reno oya come here.....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.