Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62532 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
majekdom2:
Abacha’s regime was one that opened our eyes but whop, Obasanjo came and made the 1999 constitution which is the bane of the problems we are facing. Why would someone compare Obasanjo to Mandela.... two different individuals with two life causes. Different things took them to prison, we didn’t think well. With that constitution still in place, Nigeria is far from change.
True. We need a bit restructuring to start with. There is always hope no matter how long it takes
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
#ANOTHER BOMBSHELL!... THE REDUNDANT / DIABOLIC ANSCESTOR IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by socialmediaman: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
ajl:

This is damning for Buhari, not Amaechi. Are these not the truth. Ask yourself, can Nigeria change the way things are currently done. The answer is capital No. All they do in Abuja is to share oil money. That's what the current crop of politicians care about. Is that not why they are ready to kill anyone standing in there way.

I know it’s damning for Buhari, but his supporters don’t care, so if he ever wins re-election (which I think he won’t), Amaechi will be shut out from his cabal
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bizibi:
it is a surprise,some of them don't like what they see but they can't say anything.
i tot you still have sense among the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist,
ameachi was speaking evil pdp that destroy this country since 1986 when he was a governor and abe as ssg .

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Gandollar(f): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
HaileSelassie:
bro , Can you admit that you've never thought like that after having a critical view of the Country's situation? I was telling my friend the other day that this country will never change. At least not in our lifetime
You and your friend are not public officers. This is a serious official gaffe and I know the parties involved would treat it as such.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ellie01: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
eventsmallchops:
this is an indication that even our leaders has lost hope, PDP , APC or whoever should start putting things in order because we can not continue to suffer this way, this is a society that doesn't reward merit, we are victims in our own fatherland.
imagine a society where you will struggle just to take permission from men who doesn't produce nothing before you can produce .
a society where money is flowing to those who sell favours disguising as public servants, they keep getting richer by graft and pull rather than work, the society where law don't protect you against them but them against you.
in a society, when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self- sacrifice.. you know that society is doomed.. we are dying of hunger and people think this is funny, may God deliver us

U said it all n all.
Can u imagine a country were a graduate undergo a graduate traineee engagement n d mutinational comes after 5years to tell u it was a corporate social responsibility? This is nigeria

https://punchng.com/were-not-committed-to-first-class-graduate-trainees-others-chevron/

But then, believe me nigeria must work it just must WORK or d world will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Seenyo:
#ANOTHER BOMBSHELL!... THE REDUNDANT / DIABOLIC ANSCESTOR IS THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON!

#NEVER AGAIN!
ameachi was speaking against pdp when he was a governor and abe as ssg in 2012, when pdp use to share money.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Mitchewww(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
ameachi was speaking against evil pdp in 2012 when he was a governor and abe as ssg .

Buhari is the only president in our history who is an illiterate and cant't/dont read.

Are you Amaechi?

Mitchewww

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ellie01: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Adebowale89:
ameachi not debunking the audio made me want to believe but I later recalled the audio referred to was referring to when Ameachi was Governor. Abe was the ssg, how does that relate. wike had been a governor after that and rerunning for second time

no sane politicians would say that to his principal in a call conversation

PDP should get busy and stop idolizing themselves with propaganda. is this what Dubai meeting was all about grin

Sorry ooo, but am just wondering if its dust in your brain or grey matter? Stupid rationalism, after u go say u attend school.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by IykeD(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno should have released these tapes say a week to the election.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by sunbilor(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm looking beyond Buhari and Atiku or whoever wins the next election. Anybody who hopes Nigeria is gonna better deserves both physical and spiritual deliverance.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by JasonScoolari: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eyah, my NessaBoo is hiding.

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
You and your friend are not public officers. This is a serious official gaffe and I know the parties involved would treat it as such.
this was when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg.
Mitchewww:

Buhari is the only president in our history who is an illiterate and cant't/dont read.

Are you Amaechi?

Mitchewww
Gandollar:
this was when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg in 2012.
you can read it from the first audio,
the second audio is talk about how buhari is too good not to listen to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs ofbiafra terrorist.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by deomelllo: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Dalby(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

This is being interpreted out of context. He is saying his principal is not bothered what ever you write about him. He will not even read it. If he reads it he won't care...

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by toplinetrtrend: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin

LMFAO grin

Do you know why I am laughing?

There's a zombie below me seeking for reasons to vote Atiku when the topic has nothing to do with Atiku.

Makes me remember baba Fela famous track "Zombie Oh, Zombie" grin

Are you referring to the same Fela that Buhari murdered his mother?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
ameachi was speaking against pdp when he was a governor and abe as ssg in 2012, when pdp use to share money.

When did abe become Senator.

Will you keep quiet
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dalby:

This is being interpreted out of context. He is saying his principal is not bothered what ever you write about him. He will not even read it. If he reads it he won't care...

What do say about part 2.

Journalist don't public this one hooo.

"NIGERIA CANNOT CHANGE"
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by deomelllo: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
;Dr

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
IykeD:
Reno should have released these tapes say a week to the election.
the first tape speaking evil pdp in 2012 when hewas a governor and abe as ssg
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by morris477(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
The voice is doctored
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by JusticeSeeker: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Magnus Abe is the source of all these audios. Amaechi is not insulting anyone here but rather saying the truth. Mischievous men at work to cause Amaechi to be relieved of his position as the DG of Buhari's campaign. This audios have vindicated my opinion about the man, Amaechi - a humble, sincere frank speaking man with a large heart.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by lwise(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Misterdhee1:
I was actually expecting an audio where Amaechi would call out or snitch on Buhari. If this really is the full transcript of the supposed audio tape, then there's nothing surprising or damning there. Reno should go ahead and release part 3 to drive home his propangada properly. For a man that could play "the Wendell Smellin" card, there's no stupid level he can't go to.

Are you dumb,is he praising buhari?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have hear this before where ?

Yes Nnamdi KANU you are a
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by contigiency(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
tegafej:

Ain't that lovely? That's just the typical characteristics of a zombie...

Walking straight into harm ways in spite of obvious warnings...

You deserve a pay rise for a job well done

Anyhow you look at, I am still better than you and your likes who don't know what you want. This is what I mean.

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by temmylorlah(f): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
This is very damning for Amaechi inside Buhari’s cabal. The funny thing is, Buhari isn’t trying to change or develop Nigeria, he knows he can’t, he knew he couldn’t even before he became president. Getting frustrated on Buhari’s behalf will only get you removed from his cabal.

With this exposure, Amaechi will become an orphan if Buhari ever wins re-election!

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by klever18(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ghen ghen
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
But nnamdi kanu have be saying the same thing for ages
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Misterdhee1:
I was actually expecting an audio where Amaechi would call out or snitch on Buhari. If this really is the full transcript of the supposed audio tape, then there's nothing surprising or damning there. Reno should go ahead and release part 3 to drive home his propangada properly. For a man that could play "the Wendell Smellin" card, there's no stupid level he can't go to.

But u do agree he’s talking about buhari or do u still think it’s Jonathan in 2014? Lol
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:

What do say about part 2.

Journalist don't public this one hooo.

"NIGERIA CANNOT CHANGE"
he was telling the journalist that they always refuse to publish it .
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ayobami7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
jaxxy:

But u do agree he’s talking about buhari or do u still think it’s Jonathan in 2014? Lol
this was 2012, when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg speaking against evil pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.