Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62515 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
This is very damning for Amaechi. The funny thing is, Buhari isn’t trying to change or develop Nigeria, he knows he can’t, he knew he couldn’t even before he became president. Getting frustrated on Buhari’s behalf will only get you removed from his cabal.

With this exposure, Amaechi will become an orphan if Buhari ever wins re-election!
which year ameachi was a governor?
you are worst than primary school dropout.
no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by eventsmallchops: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
this is an indication that even our leaders has lost hope, PDP , APC or whoever should start putting things in order because we can not continue to suffer this way, this is a society that doesn't reward merit, we are victims in our own fatherland.
imagine a society where you will struggle just to take permission from men who doesn't produce nothing before you can produce .
a society where money is flowing to those who sell favours disguising as public servants, they keep getting richer by graft and pull rather than work, the society where law don't protect you against them but them against you.
in a society, when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self- sacrifice.. you know that society is doomed.. we are dying of hunger and people think this is funny, may God deliver us

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by dingbang(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
hahaha zombies should expect more heart attack...

They should get ready more revelation coming.

APC oya continue on your USA noise, don't get tired ghen
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by MrCEO69(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
ozaovehe:
PDP just wasting their time. People who will vote Buhari will still vote Buhari. No amount of lies or deceit can stop them
Next level joor
See election is a matter of numbers, if the foolish are more then the wise then no matter the what the wise do, the foolish will come out top.. And it still buttress the point amechi made as this country can't be saved except everyone is killed.. So guy u can vote buhari but the true is out that we are in a time bomb I just wish it blows so we all can died.. One Nigeria aye..

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Denikayan: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
kindnyce:
This obviously is thE most senseless, post I've come across.
Reno, PDP, and thier minions has lost it totally.
APC 4 more years guaranteed.
Argue with ur A_us

Tell them again o!

Masturbating with an audio tape as if it would swerve votes.

This guys will believe the North-Western alliance after election.

They can riot in their backyard if need be.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by boxypane(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
The money sharing part is what Nigerians should focus on. Reno Omokri just exposed both PDP, APC n others in aso rock.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.
na wa oooo
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Juanafixed2019: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ezi1993(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
alfaman3:
This is not the full transcript. More tapes have come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbX68QnOoU

More are still on their way.
hehehehe
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
obi4eze:
It doesn't change the fact that Amaechi is among the people that are putting forward a foreign fraud as the presidential candidate for the elections.
when was ameachi a governor?
when was abe ssg to ameachi,?
when was there sharing money in abuja?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Adebowale89(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
ameachi not debunking the audio made me want to believe but I later recalled the audio referred to was referring to when Ameachi was Governor. Abe was the ssg, how does that relate. wike had been a governor after that and rerunning for second time

no sane politicians would say that to his principal in a call conversation

PDP should get busy and stop idolizing themselves with propaganda. is this what Dubai meeting was all about grin
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by kanubiafra: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
OH men see as apc defenders are kicking the ball into corner kick, throw-in, and even earning free kick in thier own half. very soon they will get a penalty. even the keeper don tire for the back pass. for almost four years now. inititially they started with diving to win free kicks and penalties which they failed to convert. now the fans are so angry and the ref is not falling for thier lies anymore. time is running out

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Speedo17(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Isorite! Hoping that Gentleman Abe can authenticate.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by rottennaija(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
here are the reasons to vote AtikuObi only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

Let me tell you some things.

Restructuring didn't stop the FG from building a railway system that could have made transportation of good and services easy and cheap, which would have effected the cost of food prices and reduce the loads on our roads. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why funds meant for power generation, transmission and distribution was swallowed. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why Mambilla power plant was abondoned for 30 years. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why jamb for years has been under remitting to the federal account, or for any reason all the revenue generating agencies were under remitting. Corruption.

Restructuring was not the reason why the GEJ administration embacked on a white elephant project of building a Centuranian city when we had import projects which had been abondoned like rails, power, companies. Corruption did.

Restructuring will not remove or prevent our corrupt leaders from stealing from our common wealth and using same to build a castle for themselves and their families while the poor men suffer.

Restructuring will not stop the corrupt inclinations of an average Nigeria. Period.

Let me end by saying, there are a lot of countries, even inside Africa that are doing quite well without restructuring their counties.

The white elephant in the room is corruption. Restructuring will not end corruption and will not stop corruption. Any nation with corrupt leaders like Nigeria will not achieve anything. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ayoola10: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
MillionCash:
Apc are clowns

Football / bet9ja lovers cheek & JOIN MY SIGNATURE FOR SURE WINNING GAMES cool

I spit on your forehead you unrepent scammer
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Because you don't know the great damage this tape has caused to entire APC campaign
which damage, it is even damage to pdp.
when was abe ssg?
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by kanubiafra: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
they just vindicated kanu and ipob. i'm waiting eagerly for ipob reaction to this
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Femsyn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Honestly, I don't see any indicting in this tape. Just being blown out of proportion. But its OK.

Even if its indicting, I think the joke is more on PDP, than APC or perhaps both of them.

So, if its a campaign strategy, well, its not!
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by twilliamx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
This is very damning for Amaechi. The funny thing is, Buhari isn’t trying to change or develop Nigeria, he knows he can’t, he knew he couldn’t even before he became president. Getting frustrated on Buhari’s behalf will only get you removed from his cabal.

With this exposure, Amaechi will become an orphan if Buhari ever wins re-election!

How did he insult buhari
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ayoola10: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Juanafixed2019:
See prove below!
Why can't you play alone and win alone... Must you help us
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

Amaechi is a hero. FYI: he didn't insult the President.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.
Don't be a buffoon unless ur thinking is programmed. Instead of u to confirm the credibility of the audio and what he is saying, u are concerned about ATIKU. People like u need go psychiatric centers
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by kindnyce(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Tell them again o!

Masturbating with an audio tape as if it would swerve votes.

This guys will believe the North-Western alliance after election.

They can riot in their backyard if need be.

And the thing is, there's nothing damning about the audio. But in their usual mischief, they twisted the narrative
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Flexy2009(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi was caught off guide.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
That part where he suggested to kill everybody is a hate speech and a breach of the trust the Nigerian peoples repose in him as a former governor and a federal Minister.
bro , Can you admit that you've never thought like that after having a critical view of the Country's situation? I was telling my friend the other day that this country will never change. At least not in our lifetime
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by buharitill2023: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
kanubiafra:
OH men see as apc defenders are kicking the ball into corner kick, throw-in, and even earning free kick in thier own half. very soon they will get a penalty. even the keeper don tire for the back pass. for almost four years now. inititially they started with diving to win free kicks and penalties which they failed to convert. now the fans are so angry and the ref is not falling for thier lies anymore. time is running out
when was ameachi a governor? when was abe ssg to ameachi .
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by WATCHOVER(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
which damage, it is even damage to pdp.
when was abe ssg?
Because you did not listen to the full version where he said for the past three years of Buhari that everybody are crying including politicians and students. Please listen to the full tape before spewing trash.

Before I go I recommend this to you

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:

Let me tell you some things.

Restructuring didn't stop the FG from building a railway system that could have made transportation of good and services easy and cheap, which would have effected the cost of food prices and reduce the loads on our roads. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why funds meant for power generation, transmission and distribution was swallowed. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why Mambilla power plant was abondoned for 30 years. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why jamb for years has been under remitting to the federal account, or for any reason all the revenue generating agencies were under remitting. Corruption.

Restructuring was not the reason why the GEJ administration embacked on a white elephant project of building a Centuranian city when we had import projects which had been abondoned like rails, power, companies. Corruption did.

Restructuring will not remove or prevent our corrupt leaders from stealing from our common wealth and using same to build a castle for themselves and their families while the poor men suffer.

Restructuring will not stop the corrupt inclinations of an average Nigeria. Period.

Let me end by saying, there are a lot of countries, even inside Africa that are doing quite well without restructuring their counties.

The white elephant in the room is corruption. Restructuring will not end corruption and will not stop corruption. Any nation with corrupt leaders like Nigeria will not achieve anything. Period.
in a sane country we would have a yellow vest protest to kick buhari out..this man buhari was a disaster in 1984 and now he is even worse..i dont have time for too much grammar and long right up..zombie please suck on this..people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Ellie01: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
This revelation on d view of buhari by a buharist should make us shudder at who has been driving d affairs of this nation.

If u listen to the goat part were buhari wonders y a goat seller complained, its evident he doesnt know his policies has made everyone poorer except him n his ever larger extended family.

A leader who doesnt read is as good as not leading cos every proclamation n policy is derived from so called trusted family n friends who equally have personal proclivities.

We must rise against this evil, just d way obasanjo's 3rd term ended so buhari's 2019 ambition must perish for d common good of all Nigerians in d North, South, East n west.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by victorazyvictor(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Live score:
Buhari - 1
Atiku - 3
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
What I like the most about this news is the nonchallance towards Nigerians' curses. I have always believed cursing our leaders is a futile strategy. The men you wake up in squalor to insult were put there by your peers. They feed fat four or more times daily while you remain in poverty searching for your next meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.