Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? (3867 Views)

What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by placeofallure(f): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:
All I seie are dumb and brainless slay queens

No! You are the dumb and brainless one. Do you know any of the ladies in the pictures? Have you ever been in a conversation with anyone among them? If not, where did you draw your inference from then? Can you see your dumbness can't even be cured by the brightest doctors. Don't throw shades at people just because you wanna talk. Many of us are not just beautiful faces devoid of brain. Awwww!
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by CapitanS: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
placeofallure:

No! You are the dumb and brainless one. Do you know any of the ladies in the pictures? Have you ever been in a conversation with anyone among them? If not, where did you draw your inference from then? Can you see your dumbness can't even be cured by the brightest doctors. Don't throw shades at people just because you wanna talk. Many of us are not just beautiful faces devoid of brain. Awwww!
So you're one of the dumb and brainless slay queens in the picture? Sorry o
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by JasonScoolari: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
rame18:

I don't reply ....... You know?
Change for my sake. wink
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Kidaholic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Booty!!!! grin just the way we love 'em grin tongue

God! If only I can just grab that 2nd girl's *** cry ...

Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by placeofallure(f): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:

So you're one of the dumb and brainless slay queens in the picture? Sorry o

Continue to expose how sick you are. Somebody soon will be kind enough to open a go fund me account to treat your schizophrenia.
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by CapitanS: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
placeofallure:

Continue to expose how sick you are. Somebody soon will be kind enough to open a go fund me account to treat your schizophrenia.
Wetin dey trigger this one nah Why are you raving like a lunatic on steroids undecided
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by placeofallure(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:

Wetin dey trigger this one nah Why are you raving like a lunatic on steroids undecided

Suit yourself! Thought you can be schooled. There's something we call appropriate public behavior. Courtesy. Etiquette. Can see you lack any of those. Charity, they say begins at home. I have better things to do with my time. Now run along chewing gum boy!
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by CapitanS: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
placeofallure:

Suit yourself! Thought you can be schooled. There's something we call appropriate public behavior. Courtesy. Etiquette. Can see you lack any of those. Charity, they say begins at home. I have better things to do with my time. Now run along chewing gum boy!
You don't school people with insults. My original post wasn't addressed to you. If you had any reservations with what I wrote, you should have pointed them out to me in a manner that reflects the appropriate public behaviour, courtesy and etiquette you talk about, you don't jump into the conversation hurling insults at me. You will do very well to first imbibe those principles you outlined before seeking to pass them on to someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by JasonScoolari: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
CapitanS:

You don't school people with insults. My original post wasn't addressed to you. If you had any reservations with what I wrote, you should have pointed them out to me in a manner that reflects the appropriate public behaviour, courtesy and etiquette you talk about, you don't jump into the conversation hurling insults at me. You will do very well to first imbibe those principles you outlined before seeking to pass them on to someone else
Very matured reply.

1 Like

Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by mawaki: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
curvyqueen:
These girls are well endowed at some right places, do they have what you wanted in a woman?

For more of these girls with special endowments, visit: http://www.efogator.com/search/label/Curvy%20Girls
Yes they have wat I want most especially the one in black dress
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
curvyqueen:
These girls are well endowed at some right places, do they have what you wanted in a woman?

For more of these girls with special endowments, visit: http://www.efogator.com/search/label/Curvy%20Girls
you dont deserve your moniker
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Paxie55: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
SilentWisper:
Loz why did you change your gender from.female to Male cheesy.this one you they para like this abi you get small ass and Boob's grin
Lolz.

Even if I get small anything, I believe I'm the happiest lady on earth.

Eeh, I like changing it like that.

tongue
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
holy lawd .. all three are my spec .. geesus

mannieA .. Come in here..
which one of those have you got ??
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:

Lmao.
The idiot won't face me in real life to talk shiit.
Coward like him only exist on poor pages of nairaland.
E pain the fool shaa.

Oga lefu, weh my Xmas gift angry angry
ehn no worry i go send ur xmas gift to u very soon.hmm xhy u come change ur sex to male...abi guys don start to dey wahala u grin
Paxie55:

Lmao.
The idiot won't face me in real life to talk shiit.
Coward like him only exist on poor pages of nairaland.
E pain the fool shaa.

Oga lefu, weh my Xmas gift angry angry
ehn no worry i go send ur xmas gift to u very soon.hmm xhy u come change ur sex to male...abi guys don start to dey wahala u
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by habsydiamond(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Research don talk am say ladies wey get big yansh go quick dey shit full soakaway....cos na shit full that backyard and their shit dey always smell....fear big yansh candidates oo undecided undecided
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Paxie55: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn no worry i go send ur xmas gift to u very soon.hmm xhy u come change ur sex to male...abi guys don start to dey wahala u grin ehn no worry i go send ur xmas gift to u very soon.hmm xhy u come change ur sex to male...abi guys don start to dey wahala u
Lol, better do.

Lol, will they ever rest once they sight a new moniker, I don't wanna suffer too many inbox like I suffered in preshy.

grin grin grin
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol, better do.

Lol, will they ever rest once they sight a new moniker, I don't wanna suffer too many inbox like I suffered in preshy.

grin grin grin

my bad grin grin...highqueen na u be dis? grin grin grin
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:

Lolz.

Even if I get small anything, I believe I'm the happiest lady on earth.

Eeh, I like changing it like that.

tongue
oh No you are that highpriestess girl
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Paxie55: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
SilentWisper:
Says who angry
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:

Says who angry
it is you tongue
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
SilentWisper:
lipsrsealed
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Perverts everywhere
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by dumininu01(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
lefulefu:
haha u jus carry d biggest size.dumininu01,luminouz,CaptainMitch,dingbang come an take ur share oo.
Mr lefulefu everything na die grin grin.. Buh no 3 is ok.... Dah no 2 na weapon of mass destruction cheesy cheesy
Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by tzoracle: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
In booty we trust

Re: Do They Have What You Need In A Woman? by courna(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2019
o boy

See asses for days....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go / Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy / SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.