Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! (4040 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Sppo(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2019
No need beating about the bush, just simple answer - what would you do if an endowed curvy model like this chic offers you this for free? Be honest in your answer!

Meanwhile checkout more naughty raunchy selfies of some of the finest bums + bonus viral clip: http://20kobo..com/2019/04/wildthotsnaija-model-irene-has-got.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Kingkun69(m): 4:19am On Apr 22, 2019
sad

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Chaiii! Ewò furo yen bò sè da bii snooker pocket. grin

Especially kò lo je furo Mi..y89, Mi...coli ati I...love. grin

Maa dii Jack Sparrow sibe ni ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by anthonyuncle(m): 6:09am On Apr 22, 2019
hmm, hmm, hmm, but y will such a "most wanted" chic just offer me such a "diet" for free?
Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
I'll close my eyes and and walk away! but the asss fresh sha

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2019
I'd reject

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by sparog(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2019
I'll curve her

I don't like nonsense

cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Bmaster(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2019
i'll be surprised,nothing more.
Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by PurestBoy(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If A Super Curvy Stripper Offers You This?! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
I"II pass

(1) (Reply)

She Is Threatening That If My Mum Is Not Locked Up She Will Leave Our Marriage / S*xy Instagram Slay Queen Dance N*ked Showing Off Her B*obs And P*ssy (18+ Video / For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.