Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi (18650 Views)

Ebonyi Not For Tinubu, PDP Candidate Lashes Out At Umahi / We the Elites do not want Biafra - Umahi / Ebonyi Not Safe For Herdsmen Now, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Hamilton1:
Ebonyi state is 1 of de most useless state i hav ever seen in Eastern region, de ar nt part of biafra, mak de join Cameron

Come and push her to Cameroon nah?

Las las.. Nah usual online rants.. Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Abia1stboy: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2019
We are both from Abia state, stop denying our state. It can still be better cool

NNEWIsuper:

concentrate on your useless and dirty Abia state and leave Anambra out of your hate..you slowpoke
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by 1shortblackboy: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Didn't u read what the Governor said.....he said ebonyi was never part of biafra....

Is not my words....but his....

It was same ebonyi state that connived with FG and proscribed IPOB.....

Now he is making issues clear.

So in essence we have four igbo. States in SE and ebonyi is not part as said by umahi....rightly saying Ebonyi are not igbos.
ur talking rubbish my friend
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2019
How i wish my fellow skull Miners can Mine some Flat Skulls for us from the SE embarassed
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by kanubiafra: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2019
i'm so sure even buhar and the north will be laughing at this man's stupidity. when will these guys come to know that a state is not thier property ? they are only stewards. sovereingty belongs to the people, you only rule them by principles of " consent of the governed" APART from that any other thing or person is just ordinary man. its the people that says who or where they are
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Goddyj(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
Let me come to the rescue of folks here. I'm from Ebonyi State, Ohaozara to be precise; the home town of the Governor,Dave Umahi. I've been in the village since December 12th to treat my leg as I had a little dislocation in an accident. Ebonyi State is hundred percent Igbos. No one treats us as a second class Igbos or regards us as Usu or Anything like that. On the issue of Biafra, I can tell you categorically that Ebonyi State has more IPOB members than Abia or Anambra States. The problem we have in this forum is that some people fail to understand the difference between a political statement and other statements. It will shock you to hear that IPOB of Ebonyi State has endorsed The Governor for 2019 Election. If you know,you Know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Malawian(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Please, what does "UMAHI" mean in Igbo Language?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Splasshhh(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Malawian:
I have been asking of the same thing..but certainly I know Awgu people of Enugu answer that name mostly ...I'm equally looking out for the meaning of it

including names like Uma ukpai
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Ebonyi is one of the most useless state in south east and Nigeria at large follow by abia state.

In fact all south east states are cursed

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Goddyj:
Let me come to the rescue of folks here. I'm from Ebonyi State, Ohaozara to be precise; the home town of the Governor,Dave Umahi. I've been in the village since December 12th to treat my leg as I had a little dislocation in an accident. Ebonyi State is hundred percent Igbos. No one treats us as a second class Igbos or regards us as Usu or Anything like that. On the issue of Biafra, I can tell you categorically that Ebonyi State has more IPOB members than Abia or Anambra States. The problem we have in this forum is that some people fail to understand the difference between a political statement and other statements. It will shock you to hear that IPOB of Ebonyi State has endorsed The Governor for 2019 Election. If you know,you Know.
I don't think I need your explanation..I like una governor for one thing, he says his mind..on the other hand his stands against ipob will be beneficial to PDP and give Peter obi an edge to become a VP, that's all that matters at the end of the whole thing
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2019
I pity ndi Igbo
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

I have been asking of the same thing..but certainly I know Awgu people of Enugu answer that name mostly ...I'm equally looking out for the meaning of it

including names like Uma ukpai
ebonyi people originated from igala
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Excaperx:
OSUN is one of the most useless state in south west and Nigeria at large follow by ogun state.

In fact all south West states are cursed and only good in skull mining
Afonja the skull miner... you're only good in skull mining..and I think I agree with the bolded
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Excaperx:
ebonyi people originated from igala
Afonja let me help you, most northern Igbo states tend to claim origin from Igala including Northern Anambra, Nsukka of Enugu state and then Ebonyi..

so run along
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Excaperx:
I pity ndi Igbo
pity your backward insecure South West , the headquarters of skull mining
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Afonja let me help you, most northern Igbo states tend to claim origin from Igala including Northern Anambra, Nsukka of Enugu state and then Ebonyi..

so run along
so it's true? I was just guessing
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Excaperx:
so it's true? I was just guessing
so what's now your problem if most northern Igbo states claim origin from Igala..will it reduce the rate of skull mining from the waste land?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

so what's now your problem if most northern Igbo states claim origin from Igala..will it reduce the rate of skull mining from the waste land?
hmm , northern igbos claim igala, western Igbo(Onitsha, anioma) claim Benin, eastern igbos claim Cameroon(bantu)

Na wa oo
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by senatordave1(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Malawian:
Allow me to gatecrash.there are several igbo names that doesn't sound igboish and umahi is one of them.ebonyi and several parts of abia are fun of bearing such non-igbotic names.according to history,they were originally not ibos but due years of interacting with igbos became igbos but still retained those non-igbotic names.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by helinues: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Oo
senatordave1:

Allow me to gatecrash.there are several igbo names that doesn't sound igboish and umahi is one of them.ebonyi and several parts of abia are fun of bearing such non-igbotic names.according to history,they were originally not ibos but due years of interacting with igbos became igbos but still retained those non-igbotic names.

All in the name of politics, you guys are hating each other. If no one Unity within SE, SS, SW and North in whole, then one Nigeria is a big scam
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by AgbalagbaAwo: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Didn't u read what the Governor said.....he said ebonyi was never part of biafra....

Is not my words....but his....

It was same ebonyi state that connived with FG and proscribed IPOB.....

Now he is making issues clear.

So in essence we have four igbo. States in SE and ebonyi is not part as said by umahi....rightly saying Ebonyi are not igbos.
Ogbeni just shut up your mouth
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Goddyj(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

I don't think I need your explanation..I like una governor for one thing, he says his mind..on the other hand his stands against ipob will be beneficial to PDP and give Peter obi an edge to become a VP, that's all that matters at the end of the whole thing
And I can assure you that no Igbo man is against Peter Obi's political Ambition
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by senatordave1(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:
ur talking rubbish my friend
He's Julius malema a known ebonyi hater
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by senatordave1(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Goddyj:
And I can assure you that no Igbo man is against Peter Obi's political Ambition
On the contrary,there are his greatest rivals.anambra will vote buhari
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:
Oo

All in the name of politics, you guys are hating each other. If no one Unity within SE, SS, SW and North in whole, then one Nigeria is a big scam
I just laugh at atiku.he will struggle to get votes here
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

so run along
He's binikingdowm,edodefender,donmedra etc.anambra will vote buhari
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Xander85: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Hector09:
Igbos regard the eboyians as an osu, they dont see them as human, umahi is spot on in this case, cus u wont go to people that see u as a sub human, they discriminate against them alot

And you got 21 likes (and counting) for this your weak attempt to disparage and divide Igbos!?

You devilish bigots can be quite hilarious sometimes! wink

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Xander85: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Jeez....another one! And the spirited efforts to shrink Alaigbo and cause divisions among us continues apace!

These pathetic individuals never turn their attention to their own ethnic groups to regale us on how they're not and have never been one....but they fall into threads like this in their numbers to claim all sorts of shi't about Ndigbo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Goddyj(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=senatordave1 post=74529418]
On the contrary,there are his greatest rivals.anambra will vote buhari[/q9uote] Really
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Goddyj(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
senatordave1:

On the contrary,there are his greatest rivals.anambra will vote buhari
Ok
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Yorobastard(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yes I read it clearly. That under this political dispensation of survival, what do you expect Umahi to do? Ebonyi people have contributed their own quota during the civil war and after it. So don't deny these people of their igboness ok, because of her leader's view.

Besides, when the other eastern governors such as Obiano allowed those killings in Anambra, of which Ebonyi people also fell... Why didn't you posit that Anambra ain't igbo??
I swear bro, You are a hypocrite!

Pls do not argue with this guy.....let him continue remaining delusional

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hassan Lawal Is Dead! / EFCC Storms Okupe’s Home / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.