Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi (18430 Views)

Ebonyi Not For Tinubu, PDP Candidate Lashes Out At Umahi / We the Elites do not want Biafra - Umahi / Ebonyi Not Safe For Herdsmen Now, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Why all this hatred for Ebonyi? Why?

Nobody hates them.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by helinues: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nobody hates them.

Just stop all this okay. No longer making any sense.

Infact, your level of intolerance has no part two.

You do not have to quote me biko.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh you dunno??
But you know ebonyians are OSU and subhuman, and deserved to be treated as shit?? Dude!! Anambra is OSU and subhuman!!
Truth is barefaced always!

I choptas not.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Your leader and that is ur governor said so.......that ebonyians are not biafrans and same way implying they ain't igbos.

Pls face the discuss and Stop derailing this beautiful thread.

Yes they are not biafrans, according to the way Ipob is going about it. Just as Ikwerre brothers deny biafra, would you want umahi to reject their igboness too??

Sorry!! Ebonyi remains part and parcel of igbo land, and You an insignificant being, can't do shit!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nobody hates them.
are you half Edo or you used this moniker to insult us?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yes they are not biafrans, according to the way Ipob is going about it. Just as Ikwerre brothers deny biafra, would you want umahi to reject their igboness too??

[s]Sorry!! Ebonyi remains part and parcel of igbo land[/s], and You an insignificant being, can't do shit!

Maybe in north under arewa not ohaneze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Just stop all this okay. No longer making any sense.

Infact, your level of intolerance has no part two.

You do not have to quote me biko.

The guy is not igbo.. I seriously doubt his blood line!
He is intolerant, hatred, and divisive personified. The way he loathes whatever that comes out from Ebonyi eh, would make Adolf Hitler marvel!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

[s]The guy is not igbo.. I seriously doubt his blood line! [/s]
He is intolerant, hatred, and divisive personified. The way he loathes whatever that comes out from Ebonyi eh, would make Adolf Hitler marvel!

When ur own governor said whom u people are...

Why not ask ur leader who una be...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Maybe in north under arewa not ohaneze.

Ngwanu!!
Go and pursue them from ohaneze!
Go publish your facts on a daily newspaper, and tell ohaneze, ndiigbo and indeed Nigerian, that Ebonyi is not an igbo land.

If the general public accepts, a nobody counters your tomfoolery; then Osagyefo... You are a man!! But if you can't do this; you remain an insecure being, in your obscure one corner!

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

When ur own governor said whom u people are...

Why not ask ur leader who una be...

Wake up those great men first!!
Or redirect me to your falsified history books, about Ebonyi lack of igboness. Maybe, I start taking you serious!

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Ngwanu!!
Go and pursue them from ohaneze!
Go publish your facts on a daily newspaper, and tell ohaneze, ndiigbo and indeed Nigerian, that Ebonyi is not an igbo land.

If the general public accepts, a nobody counters your tomfoolery; then Osagyefo... You are a man!! But if you can't do this; you remain an insecure being, in your obscure one corner!

With time....just time....

Just time...
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Wake up those great men first!!
Or redirect me to your falsified history books, about Ebonyi lack of igboness. Maybe, I start taking you serious!

I no get ur strength this morning.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

With time....just time....

Just time...

E go sweet me die, to read your doctored historical evidences. But be rest assured, that people dy to counter your villainous denunciation with truths.

Please, make sure you publish this on a newspaper biko!! The general public should really read this. Other channels that will get to a whole lot of people should be used too! No do am for nairaland o!

Child of divide and rule
Aka
Child of hate

Igbos will never fall to your antics!!
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Omoluabi16(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2019
lol. Some igbos no kuku like una before. Abakaliki mooslems and saboteurs. Watch ad IPOB come for his head.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Oloripelebe: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2019
Umahi, afonja wanna be

...emma powerful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin OFCOURSE ITS NOT...MORE LIKE ASKING BURATAI IF BAGA IS SAFE... OFCOURSE IT IS
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by FortuneEmmie(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Who cares
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Figolouis: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
THIS TABLE UMAHI IS SHAKING! HMMM
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by SultanYoung: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Well I didn't take it personal....i just re-echoed what umahi said and if am not mistake or let me ask....

Which. Ethnic group are ebonyians

Coz as east is concern biafra is has igbos in it and which ebonyi is not one.

So who are ebonyians?
oh my gosh,what happen to the sense of reasoning of the igbos is this how Biafra has done all this huge damage and you still keep denying the most honest governor in igbo land

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Cajal(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Edodefender:
They can't even take their own fellow Igbo state but want to take delta

SMH
...they previously took ekiti
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Ziggylady(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh you dunno??
But you know ebonyians are OSU and subhuman, and deserved to be treated as shit?? Dude!! Anambra is OSU and subhuman!!
Truth is barefaced always!

Please respect yourself and face Osageyfo squarely instead of calling Anambra State and her people.

In my opinion you and the Osageyfo dude are both clowns sired from the same cloth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by franchasng: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Yyeske:
Fact is most Igbos want Biafra but not with the IPOB approach and the governor never said Ebonyians are not Igbos in any way, they don't support IPOB idea like most Igbos.
This is it.

100% Igbos home and abroad support Biafra but majority of Igbos including myself don't support IPOB way of going about Biafrans' freedom.

Some IPOB ways are disgraceful to the great tribe of Igbo and other Southsouth regions that make up Biafra.

IPOB leaders should talk to their followers, they are making Biafra agitation to look stupid...Igbos are highly intelligent people, so you can't expect majority of smart, intelligent, wise Igbos to support IPOB and their jagajaga way of agitating for freedom, it is not cool.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by arabbunkum: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Stupid man. So Ebonyi is now Arewa or Niger Delta or Middle Belt or Oduduwa?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by micah04: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
I'm really enjoying this intra-Biagfran war... grin grin grin grin...God bless united Niger Delta jawe...A man does not have control over his own house and he wants to control others outside...Is that not outer foolishness??Ok sorry,they want to control oil and not necessarily the people....Rubbish....How I wish my ipob friends know how much I hate them they won't even collect anything from me because I can poison them anytime..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Vtrd: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Keep talking nonsense, you hear.
Just because you are an apc man.

A mere governor that will leave in 4 years.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by kunmiiii: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Mazi Bolt has to hear this! angry
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:
And so is coming to pass

I have been saying this.......they called it hate.

More evidence will emerge from ebonyi.......to lay credence to my claim.

This post has no meaning
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Didn't u read what the Governor said.....he said ebonyi was never part of biafra....

Is not my words....but his....

It was same ebonyi state that connived with FG and proscribed IPOB.....

Now he is making issues clear.

So in essence we have four igbo. States in SE and ebonyi is not part as said by umahi....rightly saying Ebonyi are not igbos.
receive sense my friend and stop joining politics with reality.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Ebonyi are Okrika Igbo sef.

We don't recognize them angry

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by LZAA: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Sanchez01:

https://punchng.com/ebonyi-not-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/
grin grin grin
Rochas talk pass this one until buhari dump am grin
All these politicians sef
Ebonyi IS part of biafra
Btw i saw one zombie asking about claiming delta for biafra but i have never heard of any biafran apart from calling ndi anioma his people(which ndi anioma also acknowledge as their people as well) calling any other group in delta
Divide and rule cant work in 2019
Cc immhotep velocity25 justiceleague1 DaBullIT yarimo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet / Lagos #EndSARS Report Is Fake, Tales By Moonlight -Lai Mohammed / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.