Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos (6776 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by realmedia(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani, took to Instagram to flaunt her cleavage as she went underwear-free in sexy new photos she shared.
See full photos here >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/victoria-kimani-flaunts-her-cleavage-as.html

5 Likes

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by Kupiejodaniels: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2019
All these girls be advertising their work. Na dem dey spoil our Nigeria girls

1 Like

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by KingLennon(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2019
How can a nigga stay faithful in a room alone with this lady? She's hot

1 Like

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
I love thick thighs, missionary go sure die

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Walahi

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by Welcum: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Haha! Vaseline crew, get yourselves girl friends.
Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by techking: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by Auladimeji1: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Been a photographer these century is not easy,Seeing what you can't touch.Smh

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Those boobs sha

Re: Underwear-free Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Boob And Big Thick Lap In Sexy Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Wizkid and Ice Prince chop this gal tire those years.

Wish I could smash her with my big black curved rigid dicck through a hot DOGGY style and pour my akamu on those soft ass

cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / What If Breeze Blow Small.(pics) / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.