Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos (977 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yesterday, reports went viral after a Nigerian sex worker based in Turkey accused her friend of witchcraft. The Nigerian lady identified as Joy accused her colleague named Mary (in red clothe) of stealing people's destinies and using their stars.

Joy who accused Mary of also stealing her destiny and being a lesbian - said that anytime her colleague wears her cloth she finds it hard to get a customer.

She also accused her of being a witch who hails from Urhobo, Warri in Delta state.

After much criticisms and blasting, the accuser, Joy has apologized to her colleague and made up. She claimed she was just joking while accusing Mary of the allegations and sent the video to one of her friends who later spread the footage before it went viral. 

Joy has now retracted all her accusations and said the accused is not a lesbian and also not a witch. They are urging the public to discard the initial report. 

Watch the video of them making up below. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-sex-worker-who-accused-colleague-of-witchcraft-apologizes.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4943101/nigerian-prostitutes-clash-turkey-photos

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by GudluckIBB(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
They Must be from Edo
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by dukeprince50: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
When Mary wears Joy's cloth, Joy no deh see prik to fvck.
Edo girls, so ona carry ona witchcraft enter oloshoism
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by AONE555(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na thier work ...
Soft work..!!!
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why are they always there as sex workers?? Italy worse pass.
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by marshallbrown: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
They look pathetic sad
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by Rickjordan(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Behind the camera be like:
Joy:mama we don take style popular o
Mary:their fada...we no dey carry last..I don get plenty inbox now sef..
Joy:shebi I tell u say this plan go work
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
p
Re: Nigerian Sex Worker Who Accused Colleague Of Witchcraft, Apologizes. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Joy oo,Mary oo,all of you are mad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever A Good Idea To Loan Your Partner Money? / Strip Clubs In Gwagwalada / Best Caption Gets A Thousand Naira Subscription From Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.