Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships (3977 Views)

Let’s Settle this now, Which Of This Would You Choose? Ladies And Gents / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2019
pcguru1:
At this stage i am, I can't date it has to be courtship.

Like seriously ... you want to court without dating.... hmmm
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2019
SmellySperm:
No idea for nowgrin

Not an option....
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2019
cutefy:

Like seriously ... you want to court without dating.... hmmm

true sounds like a bad idea now that i am sober
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=cutefy post=74542315]

Hmmm... I don't agree with you completely. Cos some girls are really exceptional.
True love exists. [/quot
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
pcguru1:

Chill it out bru... we've been thru tough times at some point in life cos of relationship. But that doesn't mean you shud quit.
If you quit now, you may lose the opportunity to meet up with ur future wife.

So my advice is this, let go of the past. Learn ur mistake then try again. All will be well one day.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Zita55 post=74580329][/quote]

I didn't get your response ma'am. Please, do well to resend it.

Btw ur dp is very distracting, haba. Can't remember the last time I had that combo. See now, u have succeeded in stimulating my appetite tongue
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

I didn't get your response ma'am. Please, do well to resend it.

Btw ur dp is very distracting, haba. Can't remember the last time I had that combo. See now, u have succeeded in stimulating my appetite tongue

I totally agree with what you said earlier about true love ,still in existence...

And for my dp grin com take oo
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Zita55:

I totally agree with what you said earlier about true love ,still in existence...

Sounds nice...

And for my dp grin com take oo

Really... I'm coming right away... knocks on your door... open up fast cheesy
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

Sounds nice...

Really... I'm coming right away... knocks on your door... open up fast cheesy

Fast o
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2019
wizzyrich:
The girl i want to marry is somewhere helping her mother to make money, this one i'm with is to chop and clean mouth.

Lmao
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2019
Zita55:

Lmao

Check ur mail then u will see me there... I've been standing for the past 5mins
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by eben28(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2019
pcguru1:

a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage... look well before u leap
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2019
eben28:

a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage... look well before u leap

You're on point...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
As For Me Am A Young Man Age of 23 pursuing my career But If God Say Yes To Marriage With My Relationship With My Igbo Girlfriend No Wahala Cos She Has Some Behaviour And Attitude I love...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
As For Me Am A Young Man Age of 23 pursuing my career But If God Say Yes To Marriage With My Relationship With My Igbo Girlfriend No Wahala Cos She Has Some Behaviour And Attitude I love...

Very deep indeed...

Everyone seems to have one or more annoying attitude/behavior. You just need to discuss it with each other. If you can cope, fine; but if not, then there's no need to waste each other's time.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

Very deep indeed...

Everyone seems to have one or more annoying attitude/behavior. You just need to discuss it with each other. If you can cope, fine; but if not, then there's no need to waste each other's time.
You Got Me Wrong I Meant I Love Her Behavior And Attitude
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by ikcid: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2019
Following
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
You Got Me Wrong I Meant I Love Her Behavior And Attitude

Oh sorry for the miss..
If that's the case then, you are one of the lucky ones... and my advice to you is this: don't misbehave. If not, you'll lose what you can't get again.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

Oh sorry for the miss..
If that's the case then, you are one of the lucky ones... and my advice to you is this: don't misbehave. If not, you'll lose what you can't get again.
Well i mess up once am glad i was able to clean the shit
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Well i mess up once am glad i was able to clean the shit

Good choice bru... had similar experience. But my case was quite different though. She felt she couldn't wait anymore. Actually, she's older than me. And at that time, my freelancing biz was having slow turn out. Her parents and siblings love me scatter. I begged and begged tire, but to no avail.

Anyways, after she left in about a year plus, my freelancing biz started improving.
Such is life sha

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

Good choice bru... had similar experience. But my case was quite different though. She felt she couldn't wait anymore. Actually, she's older than me. And at that time, my freelancing biz was having slow turn out. Her parents and siblings love me scatter. I begged and begged tire, but to no avail.

Anyways, after she left in about a year plus, my freelancing biz started improving.
Such is life sha
Naso Bro That Life After She Left Your Freelance Grown up I think You're Not March But You want to Force Things...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
Naso Bro That Life After She Left Your Freelance Grown up I think You're Not March But You want to Force Things...

Maybe we are not, but she has lots of amazing potentials. She's highly resourceful, industrious, motivating and skilled. She's everything a man will desire his wife to be.

It's her silly friends who pressured and advised her against me. Human beings wicked sha... same friends I've helped in some ways.

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Erums(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Why should I be in a relationship if I don't wanna get married to you in the first place?

For fucking tins only maam
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
cutefy:

Maybe we are not, but she has lots of amazing potentials. She's highly resourceful, industrious, motivating and skilled. She's everything a man will desire his wife to be.

It's her silly friends who pressured and advised her against me. Human beings wicked sha... same friends I've helped in some ways.
With This Your Story That Mean We Share Same Story with our exes
Cause Of One Mistake She Broke Up With Me And I Think Her Bad Friends Mislead Her Too But I Love The Girl Ehn Even My Current Gf Notice and Asked Me...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Erums:

For fucking tins only maam

Lols... but consider the wasted resources involved, viz time, money, and energy
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
Iamtosignno:
With This Your Story That Mean We Share Same Story with our exes
Cause Of One Mistake She Broke Up With Me And I Think Her Bad Friends Mislead Her Too But I Love The Girl Ehn Even My Current Gf Notice and Asked Me...

Close the chapter of ur ex... if not, ur date will get paranoid and reduce her commitment.
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Techguyz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
I want to marry her but the way she take her virginity so seriously eh
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by cutefy: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Techguyz:
I want to marry her but the way she take her virginity so seriously eh

Lol. ..then try to be patient wit her...
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Gbam!
No time for boyfriend/ girlfriend play again grin
An answer from someone in her late thirtiesgrin
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Offpoint: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Gbam!
MariaLavina:
Gbam!
Re: Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
pcguru1:
At this stage i am, I can't date it has to be courtship.

Guy, you dey make me laugh oooh. You Dom clock 40?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos / How Can I Deal With My Bipolar Disorder Towards Girls? / How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.