Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money (3558 Views)

See The Face Of The Girl Who Slept With A Dog For 1.7 Million Naira / Cardi B Thanks Davido After He Bought Her Luxury Champagne Worth 7 million Naira / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by ebijones: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am taking my time to write this because I believe my story will encourage some of you here not to give up and help some of you get that money you need to start that business or farm of yours.

For about three years now I have tried applying for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Fund, and every year when the list comes out and my name is not on the list I feel terribly bad, however, I always encourage myself to try again and put more effort in the application process, in most cases I even have to reach out to professionals to help me with my application, but my name never comes out.

Despite this, giving up is never an option for me - believe me, it has never been easy. However, I kept pushing and saving to start my Plantain flour and chips processing business.

Well, I wrote to Bank of Agriculture and went to their office several times but nothing show o!

In October, 2018, I attended a conference hosted by TechnoServe at Abuja where I met someone who introduced me to some grants (money) giving organizations that I can apply. Some are free while few required you register with a fee.

He particularly insisted that I register with www.agrogrants.com
I wrote the url down and immediately I arrived home I visited the website and applied with N3,850 as registration fee.
The application and registration process is one of the simplest so far.

Just like the others grants and programs I have applied for, I just believed it will work and I forget about it.

Amazingly, on the first week of December, I got an email followed by a text from www.Agrogrants.com to send my bank account details and my Grant Identity Number (GIN is a number you receive after you had filled your Grant Application Form and paid your registration fee immediately. Without your Grant Identity Number, you won't be given your grant money).

Surprisingly, I got an alert and wow! It is N1.7 Million.

I got the fund I needed to start my agro business.

All I want to tell you now is to keep pushing and never give up. I hope my story inspires you a little bit.

By the way, the 2019 www.agrogrants.com application/registration is out. Please, I urge you to apply. The process is very simple.

However, If you have any enquiries or need a guide, I am here to help. Believe me, the process is very simple and it is guaranteed!

Edited: You can join a Whatsapp training where myself and someone will guide you on how to apply for this particular grant. The training is free! Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp training group.

https:///JpyAJg

Your lovely Sister on this journey to greatness.
Ebi Jones.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by excessmon(m): 4:15am On Jan 08, 2019
I know people won't comment here cos its a decent thing u posted....

Please I'm interested in it and where they wrote referral I wrote ebi Jones.
I'm correct ba?

Filled the form how do I go about payment of the money?
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Quadranoo(m): 4:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Are you looking for a legitimate way of earning?
If YES, then sign up on this site where you can earn bitcoin Cash of up to 1.23BTH.
The most interesting part is that you dont have to pay a DIME to earn yourself cash.It's FREE.
VISIT:
https://free-bcash.com/?referer=173598

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by kenodrill: 4:53am On Jan 08, 2019
ebijones:
I am taking my time to write this because I believe my story will encourage some of you here not to give up and help some of you get that money you need to start that business or farm of yours.

For about three years now I have tried applying for Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Fund, and every year when the list comes out and my name is not on the list I feel terribly bad, however, I always encourage myself to try again and put more effort in the application process, in most cases I even have to reach out to professionals to help me with my application, but my name never comes out.

Despite this, giving up is never an option for me - believe me, it has never been easy. However, I kept pushing and saving to start my Plantain flour and chips processing business.

Well, I wrote to Bank of Agriculture and went to their office several times but nothing show o!

In October, 2018, I attended a conference hosted by TechnoServe at Abuja where I met someone who introduced me to some grants (money) giving organizations that I can apply. Some are free while few required you register with a fee.

I wrote the url down and immediately I arrived home I visited the website and applied with N3,850 as registration fee.

Just like the others grants and programs I have applied for, I just believed it will work and I forget about it.

Amazingly, on the first week of December, I got an email followed by a text from www.Agrogrants.com to send my bank account details and my Grant Identity Number (GIN is a number you receive after you had filled your Grant Application Form and paid your registration fee immediately. Without your Grant Identity Number, you won't be given your grant money).

All I want to tell you now is to keep pushing and never give up. I hope my story inspires you a little bit.

By the way, the 2019 www.agrogrants.com application/registration is out. Please, I urge you to apply. The process is very simple.

However, If you have any enquiries or need a guide, I am here to help. Believe me, the process is very simple and it is guaranteed!

Edited: You can join a Whatsapp training where myself and someone will guide you on how to apply for this particular grant. The training is free! Click on the link below to join the Whatsapp training group.

Ebi Jones.

Please sir...can I please have your contact I need some guidelines on the application thanks.ds my number.07082266513.thanks sir

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by emelda86(f): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2019
I'm interested I think its the right way to start up the year

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Olifiz(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2019
u guys should be careful o. Should Incase it’s scam o. Think about it if 100 people pay that money that’s in hundreds of thousands o. Be wise. No proof of payment or anything. Remember nairaland is a faceless forum. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by excessmon(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Bros how much is 4k to use to try secure ur future...
Its not even up to the amount you waste on bet9ja white papers on weekends. so that is legit?

Pls everyone that is interested pls try to apply jawe......
I believe we will come for the testimony soon
And to the op thanks so much
Olifiz:
u guys should be careful o. Should Incase it’s scam o. Think about it if 100 people pay that money that’s in hundreds of thousands o. Be wise. No proof of payment or anything. Remember nairaland is a faceless forum. Good luck
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Mobi47(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
excessmon:
Its not even up to the amount you waste on bet9ja white papers on weekends. so that is legit?

guys listen to what Ofiliz is saying o....don't accept the scam...big scam
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by excessmon(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Big scam indeed....
The ones u have done that are not scams how much did u make from it....show me proofs let me campaign against this one that I know....
If no proof bro have a great day sir.
Mobi47:
guys listen to what Ofiliz is saying o....don't accept the scam...big scam
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by mozel247: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2019
Big scam. I pity ur 4k. Who sponsor the organization. Where are the proof of sponsor. I pity una 4k.

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2019
i like d write up but then even sharks dont just give u moni haba 1.5m omo 2019 una dey try sha
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by fergieboy: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Scam
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Shawnnn01: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
excessmon:

So much arrogance is displayed after a scam as been exposed. It’s a pity your buddie won’t be making a dime from here.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by tee59(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2019
This is mouth watering but scammers are smarter than some intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Olifiz(m): 5:00am On Jan 09, 2019
excessmon:

Be a lil reasonable in quoting me. I didn’t call u scam I’m only warning people to b careful. 4K might b very small but if u multiply that with 100 or 500 then u know it’s not small again. Thanks.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Hoodbilonia: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2019
scam
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by harlat29: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2019
scam, scamming, scammer, angry

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2019
op come defend yourself na
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by millionboi2: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2019
excessmon:

u are a thief

Shameless Yahoo Yahoo idiot

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by xxxXXXxxx: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Scam!

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by cardiorap: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
New year, new scamming technique. So this is the website someone gave you in October, 2018? Today is 9th January, 2019 but the website is just 77 days old. Olee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
excessmon:

I'm correct ba?

Oga shut up. You are the OP. Even a slowpoke can see that. You are very dumb conman.

1 Like

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by excessmon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
E show say u lack home training.must you insult to pass your point...
sylvalord:
Oga shut up. You are the OP. Even a slowpoke can see that. You are very dumb conman.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Marcelo290(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin Even if na magic. Confirm scam! See how he painted the scenario... Most these grants, if you no get connection forget it. Unless God's grace just want to locate you
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by IamAtikulate: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fvcking scam. Go through the web content it sounds fvvking childish. Check their Banana Island address, it is not completed. It was intentionally removed. Check the sponsors, Bill and Melinda foundation was included but the foundations interest in Africa are mostly health and education, no time for Agro grants. Check the testimonials, the mentioned one Gambo as a farmer in Kebbi but Northern Moslems ladies are not allowed to farm. Check the homepage inconsistent fonts were used. Check the logo, they plagiarised change begins with me logo.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shawnnn01:
So much arrogance is displayed after a scam as been exposed. It’s a pity your buddie won’t be making a dime from here.
dey are together or same person nothing new yr
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by shegzy0514(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
scam scam scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
see format cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Offpoint: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dem don spend dia life saving finish last month... dem rack brain come bring something juicy for the gullibles... gringrin
1.7 milla just like that for 9ja. Good luck to all your victims
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by ebijones: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
excessmon:

I'm correct ba?

For Referral you can please write Ebi Jones. Thanks

There is a link on the form for payment. �
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by Ranchhoddas: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Suckers are born everyday.
If you fall for this then I have a bridge to sell you.
Re: How I Got 1.7 Million Naira Grant Money by kenodrill: 4:11am On Jan 11, 2019
ebijones:

Ebi Jones.

Please can I ve your number I just need few guidelines from you.thanks.please you can flash me 07082266513.God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: Yahoo no favour me; I quit!!! / She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. / Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.