Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves (3642 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by Adwoabroni: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
A photographer who was under a contract to cover wedding photos and videos has become the center of attraction at the wedding following what he was captured doing.

The photographer got pushed by mad adrenalin after a song was played in the background of the wedding.

While the tempo of the music was increased, he also upped his game and increased his legwork.

In the process, he got hold of a lady who was also in the mood to dance and they both scattered the dance floor.

Things got tense when the photographer stopped videoing and photographing and started grinding the lady so hard.

Instead of complaining, the lady also saw reasons with him and made things easier for him.

Onlookers who saw what was happening and could not control themselves stood on their toes and uploaded him and the lady.

All this while, he was busily grinding the lady like it was his last time on earth.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/photographer-loses-focus-at-wedding-steals-show-with-wild-moves/

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by robinso01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Werey don lose focus.
He is nt professional with his work.

10 Likes

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
if i hired you, i deduct 50% off your salary ON THE SPOT, and then tell you to get the fukc back to work or work for free!

whats next? getting drunk on the booze meant for guests?!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

This one has finally mix business with pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by beautyhd: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2022
He saw ukwu

This is to say that if men are not careful, ukwu will make them lose focus and take away their source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by Harrykn: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2022
All these passport photographers doings!
Nster camera men can’t disguise like this come get peace of mind.
Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by paulolee(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
photographer self na human being.,...life too hard abeg, mk e catch cruise small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by Nostring: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if i hired you, i deduct 50% off your salary ON THE SPOT, and then tell you to get the fukc back to work or work for free!

lol oga kuku carry camera dey snap urself grin

1 Like

Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by CrazyBen(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

As you watch that video, ur preeq no stand?
Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by nawa4naija(m): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Awon werey
Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by cassidy1996(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Effects of alcohol
Re: Photographer Loses Focus At Wedding; Steals Show With Wild Moves by Athemisia: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
robinso01:
Werey don lose focus.

He is nt professional with his work.
Abeg leave professionalism joor!
Can't a man catch cruise in peace again?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... / She Is A Virgin. D Day Of Ur Honeymoon Was D Begining Of Her Menses. Lol / What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.