Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (54014 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Johnsonibx(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oré ma sòro se o
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by atiku4President(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Is the girl's mum an APC member? They know how to blame others for their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by oluwaahmed: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Was it ur mum that creampied her? If no, den ur mum is not to blame
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by gistrepublic: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
cry

Says the maddest man made by mama

CreepyBlackpool:
The lady and her mother are mad like really mad, very very mad, like super mad, terribly mad, like high level madness, customised madness, HD madness, Superior quality madness, highly durable madness angry
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Deicide: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
sinaj:
Did your mum arrange any man or drugged her into sleeping with any man?

If no, then your mum is not to be blamed.

One day I go drug you...................with coke and fanta grin
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by okenwaa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Me I've already started liking you and NO pregnancy will never come into play.

grin
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by PreciousRahl(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The lady and her mother are mad like really mad, very very mad, like super mad, terribly mad, like high level madness, customised madness, HD madness, Superior quality madness, highly durable madness angry

Fatality! grin

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Techbrity(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Ibkay32(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Your mom should have try to cater for her education because she's the one brought her to city on the first place..

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:

Thank you, the family of the lady doesn't agree though.
Everyone's to be blamed...
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by uju22(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
NOC1:

And i said they are mad, mader than the madest, that is to say they sophisticated mad, analog and digitally mad.
Hahahhahhahahhahahhah you just made me laugh, hope my laugh is not mad oh

Back to the matter, sister there is nothing to worry about please. is not your mummy's fault, the girls mum should please go and take a chill pill biko
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:

Thank you, the family of the lady doesn't agree though.
You really think everyone is sane? it's like you still have hope in humanity.
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Identify, study the patterns and happenings in people’s life before you assume their responsibilities. One hard lesson I learnt. What has she been doing in her 26 years. It is your mum’s fault. She didn’t ask the right questions.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
26 years old lady should know her left from right now. Assuming she is below 18 I would have blamed your mom but the lady is an adult for Christ sake. Let her carry her cross

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Mummy Ebuka wey no dey collect nonsense.

The one that stayed with us was sent back to the village when she begin dey show signs of waywardness.

In Mummy Ebuka's words,"if u want to be wayward,go and be wayward where ur parents can see u"
Lol
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by YurFatHer: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
More like when Sola visited kunle, after some hours when sola is about to leave, he just died instantly without knowing the cause of the death of sola. who is to be held responsible? won't kunle be arrested for any reason bcoz he is the one that accommodated sola?

Sola's family will obviously blame kunle for his friend's demise.
26 years old lady should know her left from right nah. Assuming she is below 18 I would have blamed your mom but the lady is an adult for Christ sake. Let her carry her cross
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by janvier27(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
She is an adult and responsible for her actions, but there must be reasons for blaming your mom. Now your mom's friend will now be her in-law.
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by andyanders: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:

I strongly believe she is not, but this matter is so serious that a family meeting had to be called.

Family meeting called because of ungrateful human beings that at 26, her mother and family members still see their daughter as an infant goes to show that there is something behind their action. I believed that the girl and her mother/family members planned the pregnancy before she came to stay with you people.

If I were your mother, I will not even bother to respond and can only tell them to go to court if they want a case. Fvck the family.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by omoelerin1: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Abortions:
i don't like the kind of English u speak this days. Which one be KEEP CONTINUE
Which one be THIS DAYS?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
majekdom2:
Identify the patterns and happenings in people’s life before you help them. One hard lesson I learnt. What has she been doing in her 26 years. It is your mum’s fault. She didn’t ask the right questions.
God bless u... That's why I said "Everyone is to be blamed".
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by overall90: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:
You know the worst part is that the guy that got her pregnant is even a friend to my mom.

hmmm,
really?
this could be where the misunderstanding and accusations stemmed from.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Jakama90(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
The girl is no more a kid, she is matured enough to know what is good and bad.. She alone is to blame, not even the devil.
Even if it happened to you, the blame will be only you and not your mum.
She is of marriage age.. Let the fucking guy that pregnant her be man enough to take his responsibility.
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Adinije(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
The girl's mother is mad. This attitude of always shifting the blame is the reason why her child became wayward.

Some parents can never admit that their child is ever wrong. They always look for someone to blame for the mistake of their children instead of correcting them. And that is exactly how this woman in question brought up her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by ImperialYoruba: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:
Hi everyone,

I have a very serious family problem, my parents decided to take a female relative of ours from our home town to come live with us in Port Harcourt, due to the fact that she couldn't continue with her education and had to learn a skill.

This lady was enrolled in one of these computer centers to at least be a computer literate since non of my family members had the time to teach her and she wanted to learn.

Every morning she goes on an errand for my mom before moving along to learn in the computer center, not knowing she was dating and sleeping with a guy.

My mom never thought she would ever behave in such a stupid way, I mean coming to an unknown place for the first time and already dating a guy within a short period was something my mom never expected.

She got pregnant a month before Christmas, she told no one and waited till we all travelled back home to tell her mother. All of a sudden we started hearing rumors of how the girl we brought back home got pregnant and my mom was to blame for it.

This girls mother took out the all the blame on my mom and not her daughter, this woman said that my mother neglected her daughter to fall prey to men in the city but took care of me because am her own child, till today my mom and the ladies mother are not speaking to each other.

For Christs sake this lady is 26 years old and 4 years away from clocking 30, am younger than the lady and due to my introvert nature i tend to stay indoors and out of trouble not even because of my mom, if I wanted to become wild i would have, a long time ago.

So pls is my mom truly at fault here?

God slap your teeth there for calling a 26yr old a girl.

At that age, by now she ought to have had her 3rd child.

Anumkpam!

1 Like

Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by noble71(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ardar:
You know the worst part is that the guy that got her pregnant is even a friend to my mom.
oshe! Make the guy marry her since he enjoyed the honey well.
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Orpe7(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Two ways
Your mom might be wrong if she willingly turned a blind eye because there isnt anywhere she wont have suspected.

And she isnt wrong if she didnt know.

But i will go with the former
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
omoelerin1:
Which one be THIS DAYS?
lol The hunter has been hunted.
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by sharpwriter(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Hahahaha....take am easy comrade! cheesy
Re: Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? by ChiefSweetus: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
if that's you in your profile, let me impregnate you. That way, the girl's mom is placated that your mother's daughter too got pregnant in the city. Ojoro cancels ojoro. kiss
Please PM me. Its a fair solution for all. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.