Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (33712 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
DrGoodman:

And some ppl were so greedy that they moved all ports to the tiny lagos grin
Port dey move?
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Lordofthewest(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Since you made Lagos shine pls clean up aba biko this odour is too much.
husbandsnatcha:
Lagos is worse dan village ,just dat igbos made it shine
Amaechi come back n beg we ur sisters n brothers frm rivers we might forgive u ,maduwe
As 4 toilet mouth keyamo n his stupid urhobo yoruba brother omo agege bread we nigerdelta wont forgive lyk d fulanis

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by dreamwords: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alepa:
Pdpigz will wail to death o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8450310_dwuzxuoxqaew5wv_jpeg5a1c93d3e87c2d648ae08ee053f62e00
Afonja will die because of that pics

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by LittleRocketMan: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
What happened to Ganduje video clip? PDP will not learn.

NEXT LEVEL
With people like you, Ameachi may be correct with the his assertion that the country can't change. So u are happy that saint Buhari chose to be selective with his anti corruption fight? The same man has been governing by proxy since 2015 and now he has outsourced his campaign to another man, not even his vice. If you are under 60 years of age and supporting Buhari or Atiku then you need to have a rethink.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Krisddon: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:

NEXT LEVEL
Emancipate yourself from religious fanaticism. It's grossly toxic and kills logic.

5 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lordofthewest:
No mind them jare, even people from smelly aba sef dey open mouth call Lagos shithole..pigs everywhere.
what's Igbo business with this now? This is uncalled for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by DrGoodman: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
omonnakoda:
Port dey move?

No, it can't move to calabar, akwa ibom and Ph, it's fixed in only lagos.
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lordofthewest:
am nt frm aba u western ritualist,

Lagos is poor if nt for igbos n ijaw building edifices here n there nkapi.
Mind u abia has Gdp better dan lazy afonjas in lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Sagay212: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is amaechi contesting for presidency? Why so much focus on him. Y'all be running after useless propaganda while others are moving from one place to another to campaign. When they announce election results and you lose, you start shouting and crying rigging. Focus on your own campaign and sell yourself, mbanu! N.a. nonsense una go dey do.

2 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lagos is indeed cursed
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Lordofthewest(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
I agree...madam hardworking pls clean up your shithole before opening your dirty mouth to talk nonsense about anybody.
husbandsnatcha:
am nt frm aba u western ritualist,

Lagos is poor if nt for igbos n ijaw building edifices here n there nkapi.
Mind u abia has Gdp better dan lazy afonjas in lagos

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by AntiWailer: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
humnsikan:
I was amazed to see Southwest APC members (NB: there are so many PDP supporters in the South West) rejoice on the thread where Buhari was pictured together with Amaechi smiling. For them the merit of what Amaechi said on those tapes is irrelevant. What is important to them is Amaechi's ongoing relationship with Buhari. It is so disheartening that after such
privileged revelations (nobody ever gets to hear these sort of revelations), people would still walk with open eyes into a ditch . I weep for my country. I somehow wonder how someone would be able to vote for Buhari with good conscience after these revelations.
Maybe God allowed these sort of locker- room conversations to get to public domain as a way of warning us about APC and helping us make the right choice.

Which rubbish revelation

Can they replay everything u say about your colleagues or boss to their hearing ?

Abeg park well
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by shadyLP(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:

NEXT LEVEL

You are far away from your senses... undecided

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Asshurbanipali: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi is always on point cheesy
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by byinks(f): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaMutant:
The way God is fighting for the masses, you'll think it's juju that is working on APC and it's members.

First it was decamping of NASS members until the leadership of NASS became fully PDP grin

Next it was Aisha buhari directly attacking her supposedly husband and accusing him of failure and being under captive and control of 2 powerful men.

Next, it was the court of Justice barring the APC from contesting in Rivers and Zamfara states.

As if that wasn't enough APC factions in both IMO and Ogun states are on for a head on collision grin

To further spice up the moment, our ever garrulous Rotimi Amaechi decided to spill the beans and bare his mind off camera, repeating the same things sane Nigerians have been saying that Buhari has been a monumental failure that must be stopped at all cost from causing further damage to Nigeria.

Is our God not a wonderful God grin

Congratulations Nigerians

Atikulation all the way grin

If The zombies are finally flushed out Nigeria needs to repent and return to God... It can only be God

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by selectedhero(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:

NEXT LEVEL

So what happened? Oh they were covered up, shebi? You people will soon run into the market. Not only next level. Na previous level.

3 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Westaslave2(f): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Edodefender:
what's Igbo business with this now? This is uncalled for
dnt Mind him jealousy on d igbos wl bring fulani 2 wipe dem in dia land one day, Amaechi was ryt afterall

In my vision i saw fulani n igbos taking over lagos n ogun
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Alepa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
selectedhero:

So what happened? Oh they were covered up, shebi? You people will soon run into the market. Not only next level. Na previous level.

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by humnsikan: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
AntiWailer:

Which rubbish revelation

Can they replay everything u say about your colleagues or boss to their hearing ?

Abeg park well
Maybe it's my fault but sincerely speaking I cannot make out what you are trying to say. It's incoherent to me. Could you plz quote me, rephrasing your comment so I can understand. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by lielbree: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:

NEXT LEVEL
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Westaslave2(f): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lordofthewest:
u went n brought d refuse dump photo in aba ,wen lagos stank so terribly of lawma,faeces n dead lagoon,
Most terrible in africa

2 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by BigBashiru: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
LagosBoi2:
This revelation is mind blowing. Someone that is now paid to disrupt public opinion will now come out to say the tape was doctored or hospitalized. I am dissapointed in everything APC. Even my APC friends are dissapointed in their party. No wonder Buhari does not respond to blood letting

In his mind he will be like, continue killing yourselves so that we can reduce small. Chai..

All aspirants should combine forces with Atiku to send Buhari packing, if Atiku messes up he will get the same treatment in 2023.
We can't use that approach because what makes you think you will be alive in those 4yrs? And that you won't be slain by bad roads or ritualists?

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by omonnakoda: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
DrGoodman:

No, it can't move to calabar, akwa ibom and Ph, it's fixed in only lagos.
You get sense
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Lordofthewest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chaii see hate oo...your comments alone stinks of jealousy, can you just let yoruba people breathe for once without shoving your inferiority complex in our faces?
Westaslave2:
dnt Mind him jealousy on d igbos wl bring fulani 2 wipe dem in dia land one day, Amaechi was ryt afterall

In my vision i saw fulani n igbos taking over lagos n ogun
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Lordofthewest(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
It's your flatheaded yeebhoe family members that brought their dirtiness to Lagos nah...abi you no know
Westaslave2:
u went n brought d refuse dump photo in aba ,wen lagos stank so terribly of lawma,faeces n dead lagoon,
Most terrible in africa
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
afroniger:
If Lagos is a glorified village, what then do we call Rivers?

A glorified River Obviously. Rivers State
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by Borderless: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:

NEXT LEVEL

Neck level what please?

Haven’t you guys got any atom of shame? You’re asking what happened to Gandollar video clips? Look, you can stop people from talking but you can’t stop them from thinking.

Nigerians are thinking and we sure know what next to do. Watch out!

4 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by LagosBoi2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
BigBashiru:

We can't use that approach because what makes you think you will be alive in those 4yrs? And that you won't be slain by bad roads or ritualists?

So you mean we should continue with this government of hopelessness?

1 Like

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by obafemi04(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
afroniger:
If Lagos is a glorified village, what then do we call Rivers?

Armageddon
Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by buchilino(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a shithole , according to Amaechi . cheesy grin

4 ONCE I AGREE WITH AMECHI

2 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by BigBashiru: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
LagosBoi2:

So you mean we should continue with this government of hopelessness?

So you no see Sowore, Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, Hashim vote for?

The same ppl complaining of our anscenstors leaders us will now come and start condemning the new breed.

I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times by fran6co(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ameachi talks too much, typical ikwerre politician. Really disappointed but am happy sha he has begin to atikulate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani / Two Lawyers Battle To Represent Nnamdi Kanu - Pulse.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.