Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Son Lacks Concentration - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Lacks Concentration (15041 Views)

How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / Advice On How To Change My Son's Surname / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by yemi15(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
vosquare:

Asking for a friend
They are forcing this boy lol
Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
passey:

Mallam, we are talking about a child not a COW
What difference does it make?
Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by harriet412(f): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Slynation:
Give am better knocks for head.... grin just 5 and he's already loosing concentration, then what will now happen at the age of 15 if Ekiatte distract him with her ass... grin grin

U don't have sense grin grin
Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by Evangkatsoulis: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cloud007:
Guide him ....but trust me he will adjust naturally while growing.

I have twin brothers like that. One was book conscious the other was very playful but highly intelligent. Both are brilliant but but the book conscious one always tell us the Kenny is more brilliant. Kenny will work on further maths but missed out the wrong answer or last step while all the working were correct.

When they got to university... with more matured mind on their diploma course to shoot them to university proper...taiwo got 4.8 GPA. Kenny got 5.0.

Kenny would later complete his university with 4.7 GPA while taiwo 4.3 GPA

Cautiously Guide him(pls understand that you will cause more damage if you go extreme)....but he will definitely grow. They always do!

if they are identical twins then they are equally intelligent.
Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
harriet412:

U don't have sense grin grin
My dear, that's just the truth oo grin
Re: My Son Lacks Concentration by Cloud007: 2:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

if they are identical twins then they are equally intelligent.
nah....not identical. God is awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / What Do You Do When You Are Angry? / How To Bond With Your New Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.